Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you doing with your bounty tokens? - page 13. (Read 7258 times)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
November 06, 2018, 01:19:59 PM
I’m new to bounties and from my point of view
I think it’s best to sell 50%

Then hodl 50%
That way you get good value for work done
And good investment too
good strategy, selling 50% in return for our work helps promote a project, and the remaining 50% is for investment.
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
November 06, 2018, 01:08:44 PM
I treat bounty as a job and as such, I try to cash out some funds when I can to support my bounty job in running the several activities. If I consider the potentials of the project to be positive, I hold some of my tokens and sell some but generally, I try to reserve some of my bounty tokens in anticipation of a future growth. It is always a good thing to take some profits whenever you can.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
November 06, 2018, 01:07:20 PM
when I get the bounty token, I will see the progress of the development of the token in the market, if the token has the opportunity to rise and be profitable then I will hold it and wait for the right time to sell, or sometimes I sell to buy other more profitable coins, or if I need money, I will sell it too soon
sometimes I sell it, and sometimes I hold the coin. well, it all depends on the conditions, and the economy that I have. sometimes I sell it because I need some money, and sometimes I hold it back to wait for a bigger price.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
November 06, 2018, 01:05:35 PM
Sell something when there is good growth,and I see that the tokens in the price of the shoot,and others who are at the same level keep,as there is no sysla to merge them in the negative,if they are from the old price fell from 5-15 times,meaning they have to touch and merge?as well as many waiting for market growth, and hope that all will be well with the market
Activity: 269
Merit: 10
November 06, 2018, 01:00:23 PM
My strategy now is to stay patient and hold all the coins I have, if I sell it now I think the steps are not good because for what I am selling now if the next 6 months the coin price rises 10x, this is a game of big investors waiting for the sellers frantically selling all the coins they have and the big investor will get a huge profit, if all the coins they get they will increase the market price and they sell the coins they get, the right step for the bounty hunters is to stay patient and hold.
Activity: 462
November 06, 2018, 07:08:01 AM
When I began working with bounty I hold everything.
Then, I hold 33%, 33% change to more interesting coins and 33% sold.
Now all market is dip and I don't want to sell anything..
What about your strategy?

I sell them. So they fall in price very quickly. And in general, why do project developers constantly hold back hunters? What our 5% tokens can do bad. Why we as members of the team can not dispose of their tokens in the first place?
Activity: 232
November 06, 2018, 07:06:50 AM
There is no point in instant selling. I wait untill team launches the working project that seel tokens or wait for the price to grow, but hurry is not what you need here.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 06, 2018, 07:04:35 AM
when I get the bounty token, I will see the progress of the development of the token in the market, if the token has the opportunity to rise and be profitable then I will hold it and wait for the right time to sell, or sometimes I sell to buy other more profitable coins, or if I need money, I will sell it too soon
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 06, 2018, 06:44:57 AM
I am holding all my bounty coins. I'm not going to sell until the market capitalization becomes at least $1 trillion. This is my strategy.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
November 06, 2018, 06:40:25 AM

As bounty hunters we always in need money to buy internet data for our campaign activities,so most of our bounty tokens are sold for money, however there are many which the market price is very poor and we are holding for a better price in future. Thanks
Activity: 164
November 06, 2018, 06:36:57 AM
It depends on the coin, but I try to sell most of the tokens, it is better to keep the crypto in more reliable coins that I buy with the money I received.
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
November 06, 2018, 06:33:45 AM
What it the difference between changing and selling? I still cannot see why do describe it as two different options, when in fact it is one only option literally.
Activity: 252
November 06, 2018, 05:29:33 AM
While there is no growth, it is not worth selling at all at such prices, which is now even funny when you get coins for the work done for three months with a total price of a few dollars
Activity: 714
November 06, 2018, 05:26:14 AM
I'm looking at the situation. If the project managed to make good money, at least $ 1000, then half of the tokens I sell, but not below the ICO price. I keep the rest for a long time. If the earnings is less, then I see no reason to sell early. It is better to wait for the General rise of the market, and earn many times more.
Activity: 210
November 06, 2018, 05:19:12 AM

Market is in bad condition and it may be hard to make selling calls, but you have to sell if you want to remain profitable. It is like poker, when you need to drop AA because you will loose in other case.
Activity: 294
November 06, 2018, 05:09:01 AM
my strategy is holding. It is necessary to keep coins and monitor their development, and analyze. Each has its own strategy, the main thing is to minimize the risks of the distribution of invested funds.
Activity: 630
November 06, 2018, 05:04:14 AM
Same like to your way. I always keep those coins that I think is really going to bring a lot for a long run and dump those coins that might run after a months
Activity: 703
November 06, 2018, 05:03:10 AM
I am selling the biggest part as soon as the token goes live on exchanges. Due to the current market conditions, it is pretty hard for a token to pump after the first listing. It usually takes up to 5 months for the token to go above the ICO price and I do not want to wait for so long.
Activity: 230
Merit: 2
XCRYPT
November 06, 2018, 05:01:02 AM
It depends on the coins that come in. I hold some bounty tokens, and I sell some off almost immediately it hits exchange. Everything is all about risk. However, I noticed that when bounty tokens are being distributed, the prices of most coins fall drastically. I sell them off before it falls heavily. But, one can earn money when it falls, if one decides to buy more tokens during the fall period, then sell it off when it blooms.
Activity: 434
SESSIA
November 06, 2018, 04:38:39 AM
I am selling most of them once token got listed, but afterwards I buy ethereum of some hype alts.
It is my plan of using bounty tokens
Pages:
Jump to: