Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you doing with your bounty tokens? - page 20. (Read 7258 times)

copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 0
POINTPAY
I am holding my bounty tokens at least I will hold it for3 years than I will decide what to do next I will not sell it before that.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
Most of tokens I can not sell because they are not listed anywhere. And rest of them are listed only on IDEX for 1/10 ICO price. So it is not a good deal, thats why I am holding all of my earned tokens.
Activity: 926
Merit: 100
when I get a token from the bounty campaign I will sell it because I am in need of money, but I don't sell, I will see the total token supply and I have to see the development of the token, when it has good potential so I choose to hold My token as much as possible to not sell it at cheap prices.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
I don't have a lot of strategies for trading. When the price of cryptocurrency I hold falls by more than 30%, I will sell them because I can't afford too much loss!
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
I sell my bounty tokens after they enter the market. because it is one of my goals to participate in the bounty campaign, seeking profits for the needs of everyday life. but in some cases I still hold my bounty token, if in the event the token has good prospects on the market. I don't have specific rules or certain ideals in using bounty tokens, let alone using systematic calculations like you, everything I do is just following the situation and conditions according to my needs.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
When I began working with bounty I hold everything.
Then, I hold 33%, 33% change to more interesting coins and 33% sold.
Now all market is dip and I don't want to sell anything..
What about your strategy?
Today it is necessary only to hold. When you go to the stock exchange and a good price you can sell a small part. Just 30% about which you say, and the rest to keep up to better times. Yet to sell everything I do not see any sense.
selling everything in current market did not make our asset value back to origin value.maybe swithcing some it into other  potential coins could help us to recovery its value.
Activity: 392
I always hold if the project have a trend to grow. And most of the projects that I'm taking a part in are have this potential. And I pay no attention for those who selling all their tokens in the beginning. Because when they done it will be my time to earn money.
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
Today it is necessary only to hold. When you go to the stock exchange and a good price you can sell a small part. Just 30% about which you say, and the rest to keep up to better times. Yet to sell everything I do not see any sense.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2

Since I started my luck in signature campaigns,  I usually hold most of it if I notice that it has a good potential in the near future but if I see that it has no potential at all,  I dump it immediately as soon I receive it. 
Activity: 378
I want to hold my bounty tokens and when it's reach it's value then i will convert these to few more coins and due to business mind i want to hold many coins and some of them are highly risky so to bear that i would like to hold few coins as well and i have to convert tokens to other crypto while some time i keep it for use in that projects.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
I hold my bounty tokens. The main reason why i joined the campaign because i was researched the project and found out those project are promising to me. I will hold my bounty token as long as i saw progress and development of the project.
Well, I also like that, holding the coins I got until the price was good enough to sell. but, sometimes some people use the coins they get from the bounty for the main function of the coin, because sometimes it is profitable.
Activity: 658
I also do not sell anything yet. Now all new tokens, as soon as they hit the stock exchange, fall in price tenfold. In addition, bounty hunters are usually delayed by tokens. When we receive our tokens, they are already very cheap on the stock exchange. Therefore, it makes no sense to sell them now, when the cryptocurrency market is experiencing a strong recession and a long period of stagnation. I hope for a good growth of cryptocurrency in the near future, then you can see the possibility of selling these tokens. And now they are worth keeping.
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I hold my bounty tokens. The main reason why i joined the campaign because i was researched the project and found out those project are promising to me. I will hold my bounty token as long as i saw progress and development of the project.
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
I also hold bounty tokens.
Previous winter has shown me that I have made a huge mistake.
Of course, today all tokens are cheap, so there is nothing to be sold. We need to wait.
Hope there will be one more successful period and bounty will help us to make a profit.
Activity: 588
Market conditions now indeed were falling and we need to be smart to choose a nice project. And in the condition, we must now hold the coins for the future. You have to be patient because the market will recover. If the market recovers you can enter it in the Exchange and sell your token.
Activity: 288
I will do the same with you. When prices fall like this, I don't want to sell that. All the tokens I have will be sold when market prices soar. Stay HODL, and be patient to get lots of big profits.
Activity: 375
Merit: 3
I sell my bounty tokens at high price only. After that i will buy bitcoin and ethereum for holding purpose, i don't like to hold bounty tokens because in my experiences, all of my tokens lost value after months.
Activity: 1134
Most of the time I used to research the project and once I find some potential about the project I used to start working on their promotional activity. After getting bounty I used to hold them until once their development starts increasing which will help us to reach more value in the market.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
When i get my bounty payments i hold it for sometime because most of it are not on exchanges and there's no way to sell. Whenever my tokens hit exchange i wait for the price to grow then sell it when i reached my target profit.
Activity: 510
I just hold most of them, actually since the market is kind of stable and not going up lately, I just hold them hoping that they will pump someday. If a token gained at least the actual price of the ICO then I would just sell it and move to another token because I know it will dip again.
Usually I sell my bounty tokens if I see its value giving me more profit from the crypto market but one thing I always keep in my mind that I will never sold it in a lower price that give me loss from the time that I effort in the bounty, I hold it until the time that it already have pump its value.
Pages:
Jump to: