Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you doing with your bounty tokens? - page 52. (Read 7260 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 07:21:23 PM
When I began working with bounty I hold everything.
Then, I hold 33%, 33% change to more interesting coins and 33% sold.
Now all market is dip and I don't want to sell anything..
What about your strategy?

My strategy is similar to yours, some are sold and some I hold. Crypto world must be ready with very volatile price movements. So don't let us sell it at a very cheap price.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 07:18:17 PM
depending on the token I have, if I see there is no progress in the project from the token then I will sell it, but if the project from the token I have is progressing then I will hold it.
Activity: 172
September 14, 2018, 07:10:34 PM
I have never received any payment in joining bounty because the bounty I am currently participating in is my first bounty, but when I get paid some friends suggest holding the coins we have because the market is unstable and many coins fall when entering the market
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 06:44:03 PM
for tokens that I received from Bounty I always hold because now the price of the tokens that I have is still far below ico prices because I want to get many benefits when the market has started to grow
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
September 14, 2018, 06:43:54 PM
just waiting for them to arrive

it's been months for many of them, so many failed ico's, fake airdrops and projects that don't pay bounty hunters Sad
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 06:40:23 PM
There are a few tokens which until recently still I hold. If the price has gone up token will I sell. But for now, price coins all are experiencing a downturn. And if I sell tokens will certainly make me suffer losses. Better with the conditions I am currently using strategies to survive. And I believe that coins will soon rise again.

Yeah, the market is still in downfall situation. Now, I hold some of my tokens and some of them I convert it to buy another promising tokens as I believe have a huge potential to pump up in the next couple of days. Some of my tokens are definitely unfortunate due to the bearish and unpredictable market as I'm still hoping that it will recover soon.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
September 14, 2018, 06:38:34 PM
All my ethcoins ,including the ones from airdrop and others I decided to hold most of them for years because I believe that the market will recover soon and skyrocket ,I'm HODLing
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 14, 2018, 06:32:00 PM
If I believe in a project, and I believe that the price of coins will grow - then I just hold it. And if I do not see growth prospects, I simply convert all the tokens into an etherium.
Activity: 62
September 14, 2018, 06:29:34 PM
I sell my bounty tokens because the market is falling and the price is getting cheaper and what will happen in the future with these projects is unknown
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 06:28:01 PM
There are a few tokens which until recently still I hold. If the price has gone up token will I sell. But for now, price coins all are experiencing a downturn. And if I sell tokens will certainly make me suffer losses. Better with the conditions I am currently using strategies to survive. And I believe that coins will soon rise again.
Activity: 210
September 14, 2018, 06:10:59 PM
I leave my tokens and will keep them in the long run. because I think that while the market is falling it makes no sense to sell them
Activity: 62
September 14, 2018, 06:09:07 PM
Not avoid had I know, I should have waited a bit, I hold on with my tokens for a period of time till when I have studied well enough to know it is favorable to sell. Even at that I will not advise you sell all at once, sell in bit to stand a chance of more profit as the market value increases, and if the market were to be dropping, you could increase your sales or better still keep them for better opportunity and hope of market rise. I don't just sell my tokens, I wisely sell and retain for more profits.
Activity: 210
September 14, 2018, 05:50:39 PM
I think that it is pointless to sell your tokens now because their price is very low due to the fall of the market. we must wait for the market to grow and the price of tokens will rise
Activity: 223
September 14, 2018, 05:50:15 PM
There is no other better strategy than holding for now because if any other decision is being taken at a time like this will definitely be a loss due to the current market condition. I just hope we can have something good from the market in the coming weeks.
Activity: 56
September 14, 2018, 05:43:59 PM
Whenever I receive my bounty tokens, what I do with them is to hodl for a period of time when it would be favourable to sell in the market.
Activity: 402
September 14, 2018, 05:35:41 PM
The good ones are kept safely in myetherwallet and i'm hoping that one day it will get me rich. However, the ones that turned out to be shitcoins are dumped into an exchange or sitting there waiting to be sold. It is hard to tell how these bounty coins turn out, just hoping for the best
Activity: 272
Merit: 1
"simply getting the job done"
September 14, 2018, 05:29:52 PM
I think I have been following Swiftly to everything I have got also despite the fact that all I have been to get in my portfolio till date has been through bounty participation.

Selling anything now won't actually a desired reward proportionate to the efforts I put in the course of getting these tokens.
Activity: 106
September 14, 2018, 05:21:29 PM
Well, I generally try to participate on bounty campaigns in order to receive rewards and turn them into fiat as soon as possible, so that is pretty much what I am doing right now.
Activity: 4
September 14, 2018, 05:20:50 PM
This is a nice topic. for me i just keep holding all my coins; i believe the future is just better. no need for fears in this season of bears.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
jarvis.exchange
September 14, 2018, 05:20:13 PM
I am keeping it initially, then I will check how the  market respond the token. Most of my bounties are promising since it was my reason to be part of that bounty that it has a great future.
Pages:
Jump to: