Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you expecting after 1st-Aug? - page 2. (Read 2592 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
August 02, 2017, 02:56:16 PM
I have heard that Bitcoin broke into two currencies. It doesn't feel right investing in it for the next couple of weeks. Are there any alternatives, even temporary?
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1187
August 02, 2017, 07:26:18 AM
so.. 2 aug and nothing changed in bitcoin and its verry good ?
Well isn't that a good thing to start the day after the Fork? The price as I recalled before July 31 was 2870$ at its highest meaning traders and investors are packing up their position in order to get a bigger quantity of Bitcoin Cash. So from my perspective investors didn't mind the August 1 bad news and other scares brought by some other traders, instead they took the opportunity to buy mostly when it was priced around 1800$ recently but it quickly got back up within 3 days.

the bitcoin 2724 now i mean will some correction on 2400 but yes 1800 also possible and after it will begin starting to the moon
Activity: 1806
Merit: 671
August 02, 2017, 07:01:11 AM
Well isn't that a good thing to start the day after the Fork? The price as I recalled before July 31 was 2870$ at its highest meaning traders and investors are packing up their position in order to get a bigger quantity of Bitcoin Cash. So from my perspective investors didn't mind the August 1 bad news and other scares brought by some other traders, instead they took the opportunity to buy mostly when it was priced around 1800$ recently but it quickly got back up within 3 days.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
August 02, 2017, 06:52:51 AM
I expected some dip in price after the fork but market has started growing and even bcc has made a moderate start and following a good track. Keeping all these things in mind I expect market soon will uptrend.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
August 02, 2017, 06:48:13 AM
Even though I can see a surge in the price of BCH, I am still confident about BTC for the long term and I think BCH will never reach the level of original Bitcoin users. Yes, there are lots of speculation opportunities in BCH for the short term but still, I don't see a much impressive picture about BCH. I am really happy about the reduced fees and improved transaction performance of the Bitcoin network and I see growing user base for it in upcoming future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
August 02, 2017, 06:44:37 AM
I was expecting that bitcoin will not dump and altcoin will pump I guess my expectation meet. Now I am happy because I took advantage of the red days and bought bunch of altcoins and I am seeing green now Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1187
August 02, 2017, 06:37:33 AM
Activity: 574
August 02, 2017, 06:34:01 AM
what we are see is bitcoin still going on the right way to increase but after correction price and BCH is making a good track after launch. i am expecting bitcoin price will increase more than yesterday and will reach $3xxxx but i know we need to see correction price first and then the price is trying to reach new price.

I don't care actually what's really with bch and btc is still promising one for me. For this expectation of bitcoin of price to reach at $3000 or higher, I think that will be possible now, because those speculations passed by weren't justifiable against with bitcoin splitting; so stay the same with your visions and be more positive now and don't ever losen that belt again just for unreliable sources who might divert our ideas of profitable future from bitcoin.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
August 02, 2017, 05:59:56 AM
As I thought nothing changed about bitcoin and it's price, but I'm very surprise to found out newbie BCC in my online wallet this morning and to see that it's price higher than Etherum's price. Really I didn't expect that it is going to become such strong competitor for alts.
Activity: 658
August 02, 2017, 05:56:14 AM
The most worrying thing turned out to provide benefits for bitcoin holders. It is estimated that bitcoin will now skyrocket.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
August 02, 2017, 05:44:23 AM
what i expecting already happen now  Grin Market is recovering and start to growing again, all prior fud got counter-attack after 1st August, so hype right now waiting segwit progress done

Yeah as what also I expected. The segwit now is clear and hope that this coming days we see more clearer sky.
Hope the price will continue to increase and hit $3000 this month.
The market right now is doing good and all the fuds like its doom day has ended. Bitcoin now is a lot stronger than ever.
Activity: 252
August 02, 2017, 05:23:52 AM
what i expecting already happen now  Grin Market is recovering and start to growing again, all prior fud got counter-attack after 1st August, so hype right now waiting segwit progress done
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
August 02, 2017, 05:09:37 AM
what we are see is bitcoin still going on the right way to increase but after correction price and BCH is making a good track after launch. i am expecting bitcoin price will increase more than yesterday and will reach $3xxxx but i know we need to see correction price first and then the price is trying to reach new price.
Activity: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 02, 2017, 04:43:46 AM
I expected that if there would be some changes regarding bitcoin's valu after the fork, it will just be minimal and looks like it was what happened. Personally I think BCC will increase in value but not that much and with bitcoin, its value might decrease a bit for a week or few days but it would gradually increase again and could even surpass bitcoin's highest value in its history.
Activity: 826
Merit: 508
August 02, 2017, 01:42:11 AM
Why dump bitcoin cash? The market clearly wants bitcoin to scale and there is too much disagreement in the community to adjust to the needs of the market. Traditionalists will still have their bitcoin while others will have their forked versions.

It's not a matter of choosing one or the other. Perhaps there will be multiple versions of bitcoin that will rise.

Indeed, I don't see any reason to dump BCH off the bat. Like any other alt, it will probably have its day in the sun.

I don't think it has great fundamentals, though. In general, I'm opposed to hard forks and would prefer to see more scalable solutions than increasing the block size. If BCH can take the XT-Classic-Unlimited-r/btc contingent of the community, though, I think that would be a worthwhile split. It's best if communities with antithetical positions split up in the long term.

In the short term (weeks, months) it's really difficult to say what will happen to BCH on the market. The DAO split in Ethereum might provide some clues...
Activity: 588
August 02, 2017, 01:37:21 AM
The most expected,and maybe most important day for BTC  is today. What are you expecting is going to happen post 1st Aug?
From this segwit time I know that btc have a surprise to every bitcoiner that in a couple of time bitcoin will flash back to its ratings.And maybe the ratings will amazed to every bitcoiners.And bitcoin will be the first welknown coins in the world.That bitcoin will be popularized because it makes easy things to do transact everything.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
August 02, 2017, 01:35:30 AM
The most expected,and maybe most important day for BTC  is today. What are you expecting is going to happen post 1st Aug?
I hope that all the dust spread through out last two weeks would get settled and BCC would just disappear in next few dys.Already,BCC supporters are disappointed with most exchanges announcing tht they won't support BCC.Bitcoin is once again going to survive successfully and i'm just waiting to see bitcoin's price reaching very high targets like $3,500 and even more.
Activity: 406
https://gexcrypto.io
August 02, 2017, 01:30:40 AM
Since the fork is already done. I was expecting that the price bitcoin would rise to 4000-5000$. Since the fork has been successful this could possibly happen this year. Bitcoin will continue to be king in the digital currencies. I'm excited about it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 509
August 02, 2017, 12:18:59 AM

Well after August I was expecting a price rise or a price drop. A lot of people thought that bitcoin cash was going to be the end of bitcoin and how everyone would just swap over to bitcoin cash and the bitcoin price would fall. Instead what actually happened was that people just got free bitcoin cash and no one moved over. The price is the same as always and August the first just got people so free bitcoin cash.

This may be a sign of 2 or even more versions of bitcoin co existing and that will be interesting.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
August 02, 2017, 12:07:41 AM
Why dump bitcoin cash? The market clearly wants bitcoin to scale and there is too much disagreement in the community to adjust to the needs of the market. Traditionalists will still have their bitcoin while others will have their forked versions.

It's not a matter of choosing one or the other. Perhaps there will be multiple versions of bitcoin that will rise.

Pages:
Jump to: