Pages:
Author

Topic: what are you investment strategy - page 2. (Read 1360 times)

Activity: 537
Merit: 10
September 22, 2021, 05:54:55 AM
I basically utilize this system, and spotlight on different things like business and mastering new abilities. However, i like to short-mid term exchange altcoins infrequently. I am additionally marking and holding top coins simultaneously, I don't exchange that much any longer however in case there's a publicity of shitcoins, I attempt to get a few and this has been a decent technique for me up until now.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
September 22, 2021, 03:49:42 AM
At the moment, I still do not have enough experience to create investment strategies for myself. But I am learning and sometimes I try to come up with something. Recently, I just accumulate different cryptocurrencies and wait for them to rise in price and then sell them to get profit. But unfortunately, this strategy of mine does not always work, since I constantly need money to live and I take it from earning on cryptocurrency. As a result, very often I sell cryptocurrency before it starts to grow and bring good profit.
I also often do the same as you do. Sometimes considering my insufficient financial needs make me sell assets early, I sell some and I hold some. So I can't maximize the profit from my first investment.
Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
September 21, 2021, 05:40:49 PM
I actually prefer trading to investing because I started out as a forex Trader so I know how to handle my emotions properly. And I don't really know how to pick good projects to invest and old but I sure know how to analyse the market and take trades based on my analysis so I will pick trading over investing always
Activity: 1246
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
September 21, 2021, 12:38:16 PM
We can't force ourselves to focus on areas we really have no control over. You are right , you even understand your own shortcomings if you do it with emotion in trading and you realize that is what makes you fail . So my advice , do what you like and you are lucky in it .
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 21, 2021, 11:08:09 AM
My strategy in investing is to buy coins that have good fundamentals. the coins i keep are bitcoin, eth, bnb, ada and vet. Then I bought the coin when the bitcoin market was down and even crashed. As in the past there was a crypto market crash.
project fundamental was be main reason why we should pick them as our portofolio, roadmap and most valuable product that builded by developers team could make investors interested or even hate any projects. utility and usecase  be main thing to recoginzed before we start buying any coins. without usecase or utility , a token or coins only be a shit and useless in any ecosystem.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
September 21, 2021, 10:36:43 AM
in investment strategy first you need to learn about few steps of investments you need to focus on passive strategy because its called buy and holding until you got profit from this then you need to invest in some assets to long term and some to short term not all in ones and the most common thing in investments is you need to proper plan in and kind of investments who give you profits not to give losses
hence in passive strategy the less risky they belive that they can perform quick and easy and never in loss and gain more profits when they go for short term holding or long term how soon they want to buy house car and well education in there plan in future
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
August 23, 2021, 02:01:24 PM
what is your strategy please. i want to learn more.
I also find it quite difficult to control my emotions when the market is in a bull run or when it is falling, for now I prefer to day trade on some of the top coins at the moment, and also sometimes opt for intermediate investments when the market is down, I guess , this strategy is quite profitable for me this
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
August 23, 2021, 10:26:41 AM
My personal best strategy is kind of an S&R thing in the Daily for BtcUsd. Right now I am anticipating this kind of thing to happen:
Its really a good pattern to the uptrend .The resistance level is so near if it breaks it can go anywhere .I actually search this kind of pattern to enter on the market .Really making a plan to enter now .Its a almost is prediction that the price will move to the up for sure .
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
August 23, 2021, 09:05:51 AM
My strategy in investing is to buy coins that have good fundamentals. the coins i keep are bitcoin, eth, bnb, ada and vet. Then I bought the coin when the bitcoin market was down and even crashed. As in the past there was a crypto market crash.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
August 23, 2021, 06:04:38 AM
First take a look of yourself that which trading platform is suitable for you and in which trading platform you are happy, If you want to make more money then you should learn trading strategies and you should know how to analyze the coins as well, But in my opinion you should follow the trading platform that you like and in which you can get more profit.
Activity: 211
Merit: 20
August 23, 2021, 05:42:24 AM
My personal best strategy is kind of an S&R thing in the Daily for BtcUsd. Right now I am anticipating this kind of thing to happen:
Activity: 868
Merit: 38
Join hands and help me to grow everybody...
August 23, 2021, 01:10:48 AM
Everyone have different investment strategy, we have bitcoin, altcoins, but people do go to altcoins due to they know that altcoin is only cryptocurrency investment that can give rise to profit instead of bitcoin, and some people do not buy coin bitcoin unless it falls before they could buy so it's they own strategy to buy a coin and some people do buy coin when the coin is newly listed so that when it rise they will make profit.
Activity: 994
Merit: 441
August 21, 2021, 11:40:32 AM
The first thing I consider before investing in a coin is the future of the coin I will buy.Whether there will be a list of good exchanges in the future. And especially when I invest, I buy and invest in a well-listed exchange. And how much of its circulating supply is how much of the total supply is marketed in 24 hours I invest considering all these things in terms of volume.
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
August 21, 2021, 11:35:54 AM
When we think about investment always fear but if we do some statergy the we get a great benefits first always buy in dip when market going down and buy in different parts then we get a great benefit.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
August 21, 2021, 07:23:22 AM
I heavily investing more on Ethereum right now because of the London Hard Fork that keeps burning some ETH. This is currently my major holdings and the rest are just other coins and tokens under Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain. However, I don’t go all-in on Ethereum though.

I’ve also invested in play-to-earn blockchain NFT games, collectibles, etc. It’s just that we must know what amount that we could afford to lose and always doing our own research. I’ve got to be honest with you. I’ve lost a huge amount of money in meme and shitcoins since the beginning until now, but I never let my emotions conquer me because I can afford to lose them and I know how to quickly gain them back.

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
August 21, 2021, 02:14:58 AM
I did the same as you, but every profit I made went to Bnb and Eth. Although I didn't get a lot of profit, I was quite satisfied. I think selling too early as you said is just a sense of your dissatisfaction. Maybe it's better to profit even if it's just a little, than selling when the bearish.
We cannot take back our moves of selling early.

We have to learn from that and as well as increase our satisfaction and just accept it that we've sold and take the little profit and be content with it.

As you move your profits into BNB and ETH, that's a good reinvestment choices because that's what we do but the common is that bitcoin is the choice.

BNB and ETH are really good platforms as the foundation of them is quite solid. It may not pump 10x or 100x, but unlike those coins with very high returns, these 2 are top alts and they will not disappear overnight. Based from my experience also, it is better to hold your funds via btc/eth/bnb in longer term because you will not be agitated when the market turns out bearish.
Well thats a less risk way to invest your money through a huge market cap coins..

but still .. remember that crypto currency investment is a high risk one, you can still lose 90% of your fund overnight no matter it is bitcoin eth or any other huge market cap coins..
the difference is that these coins has a huge support to not falling apart in the near future to -90%.
riding a low value coins to 10,000% is the fun way to get your adrenaline pumped though.. it should be done with your very extra money.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 116
August 20, 2021, 11:53:41 PM
~

We have to learn from that and as well as increase our satisfaction and just accept it that we've sold and take the little profit and be content with it.

As you move your profits into BNB and ETH, that's a good reinvestment choices because that's what we do but the common is that bitcoin is the choice.
BNB and ETH are really good platforms as the foundation of them is quite solid. It may not pump 10x or 100x, but unlike those coins with very high returns, these 2 are top alts and they will not disappear overnight. Based from my experience also, it is better to hold your funds via btc/eth/bnb in longer term because you will not be agitated when the market turns out bearish.
Yeah.

There's at least the confidence that these two can give us, investors the peace of mind. Not like those altcoins that have been pumping 20x and above.

You'll never know if it has dumped already when you're asleep.

We really have to choose top altcoins for investment, because it is very safe for long-term holding. Don't just focus on making big profits, then look
for shitcoins that will pump 10x-100x. There are indeed many shitcoins that can provide big profits, but the risk is also great, even if it's too late
to sell our shitcoins, could lose all the capital we have. Because shitcoins fall so fast, even after a high pump will immediately fall very quickly and
take a long time to recover again. Unlike the top altcoins like BNB and ETH, they usually don't go too high when they pump, but if the price falls,
it recovers very quickly.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
August 20, 2021, 11:22:39 PM
I did the same as you, but every profit I made went to Bnb and Eth. Although I didn't get a lot of profit, I was quite satisfied. I think selling too early as you said is just a sense of your dissatisfaction. Maybe it's better to profit even if it's just a little, than selling when the bearish.

Yeah.

There's at least the confidence that these two can give us, investors the peace of mind. Not like those altcoins that have been pumping 20x and above.

You'll never know if it has dumped already when you're asleep.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
August 19, 2021, 06:53:03 PM

We do have our own personal choice on which coin we would really be accumulating on something and that would really be depending on us but majority is really been eying always for bitcoin
as the main priority for such accumulation because we had already seen on how much it would really be that worth in future years to come.

Strategy will vary or differ to each other but one thing the most important is that we do able to sustain ourselves and make it profitable as we do go ahead.

It will be totally different when it comes to that but it will really be sharing up with a common goal which is to make profits.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 19, 2021, 06:26:47 PM

Pages:
Jump to: