Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you long on, and why? - page 7. (Read 3115 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
December 04, 2018, 05:54:32 AM
I miss ico when entering the market the price goes up to x10. now maybe we will never see ico when entering the market price rises x10
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 04, 2018, 05:45:00 AM
Holding long for Ripple (XRP) and also Stellar (XLM). I am also looking into Litecoin, Monero and NEO as these poses a lower buy rate nowadays compared to its prices from last year of 2017. I am very much looking forward to a 2 to 5 year hold on this one. I am going to see what happens if this will be profitable or not. I keep crossing my fingers for the 5 year period that I have set for this one.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
December 03, 2018, 08:12:59 PM
I really miss Etherher to be able to go back up to $ 1000.

Why:
my reason is that if etherum rises again, it will affect the token too, and finally all parties will get a profit.
Merit: 11
December 03, 2018, 07:19:07 PM
almost all crypto prices are cheap now because crypto prices have fallen considerably, and this gives us the opportunity to choose and at the same time buy a lot for investment by the end of 2018
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
December 02, 2018, 07:30:59 PM
Right now, I'm more conservative and held Ethereum and Bitcoin cash. I don't have any experience in trading per se so I'd stick to these coins to deal with first to feel out the market and get a handle on how things are. Once thst happens, who knows, maybe I'll dabble with crypto currencies that just ended their ICO or even ICOs.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
December 02, 2018, 04:26:58 AM
I am holding none of these 2 coins and have exited most of the alt coins. Most of the alt coins that I purchased also belonged to the top 10 category based on the coinmarketcap.

It is true that one can make a fortune by posting a good coin from new entrants but it is too much risk for me and thus I avoided it.
Merit: 2
December 01, 2018, 11:11:25 PM
I really miss the price of Bitcoin in 2017, making everyone excited, like coins, BTC, ETH, BCD, and Steller, all hoping this year could be a historic moment for coins and cryptocurrency, whether cheap or high prices. I don't know what happened this year good or bad for the whole coin.
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
December 01, 2018, 10:37:39 PM
Im holding on and longing to help me to atleast recover some of my losses is Apollo (apl)
It is very promising and has strong partnerships i believe that apl is a sleeping giant as well
Activity: 742
December 01, 2018, 04:36:37 PM
I missed Bitcoin at the end of 2017 because the price was fantastic and made me a millionaire. I hope this price drop will end soon and the cryptocurrency is going up again, I really hope that.
Activity: 259
Merit: 18
December 01, 2018, 03:46:30 PM
I am a hodler of ethereum and I see almost all the coins to be in a dip. I am currently buying more ethereum and holding them for a better market tomorrow.

Certainly, Ethereum will recover and even gain much, but you must be ready to hold this altcoin. I am sure that when the bull run starts, this cryptocurrency will be growing very fast.

Isn't Ethereum's utility its own downfall when it comes to deriving returns from the price? It doesn't make sense for the price to go up because the stakeholders want to keep the price low in order to maximize on utility. I suspect this is what will happen when the newness and wizardry from crypto is over.
December 01, 2018, 03:17:06 PM
I miss BTC prices back in 2017 in November, the price of BTC is now declining, I have not dared to invest, I hope the price of BTC will go up and also the price of pseudo coins can come back as before, now it's hard to make a profit
I certainly missed that when the price of bitcoin soared as late as last year, because it made all the users happy about the very fast rise in the price of bitcoin and the huge price. yeah, hopefully with a short time, bitcoin will be like yesterday
Activity: 546
December 01, 2018, 03:08:43 PM
I am a hodler of ethereum and I see almost all the coins to be in a dip. I am currently buying more ethereum and holding them for a better market tomorrow.

Certainly, Ethereum will recover and even gain much, but you must be ready to hold this altcoin. I am sure that when the bull run starts, this cryptocurrency will be growing very fast.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
December 01, 2018, 06:37:56 AM
What are you long on, and why?
Bitcoin, Ethereum because both have so much potential and the price is definitely not what it should be. Let me first explain about why etherum here. Right now, the price is under 200 dollars and I was long for Ethereum even when it was 200 dollars, now it is much more appealing and I have been trying to gather as much of it as I can afford because I believe it will be a lot more in the near future.

We all know bitcoin is great and expensive and all that because it is the first one and biggest name but right after that Ethereum is the biggest currency with the highest utility. It has so many features that is used by so many different sectors that it makes it valuable. The price went down because of this sudden sell off but it doesn't really worth this much it worth a lot more considering there is always buyers for it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
December 01, 2018, 03:04:32 AM
I am going long on BTC, ICX and RVN. I am believe those coin will be profitable if i hold it for long term. Beside that i am hold a few different token that i think having good project
Activity: 448
November 30, 2018, 10:17:59 PM
I miss BTC prices back in 2017 in November, the price of BTC is now declining, I have not dared to invest, I hope the price of BTC will go up and also the price of pseudo coins can come back as before, now it's hard to make a profit
copper member
Activity: 346
November 30, 2018, 02:07:19 PM
I miss the dent increase
because I had 1 million dent last year I passed the opportunity to make a profit but I passed that opportunity, now I miss the second chance for dent.
copper member
Merit: 270
November 30, 2018, 12:00:30 PM
if you ask why we are holding back for a long time, of course we are waiting for the opportunity to get a big profit. well, at the moment I'm holding back bitcoin, eth, and some other assets. I will exchange it when I need money, but for now, I don't need it, so I hold it in my wallet.
What if you need money when the price of the coins you hold is bad? holding for the long term must be separated from money for your daily needs, so that the coins that you hold can last for a long time according to your target, btw I save bitcoin of course, XRP and stellar
Because im waiting for the chance to get huge profit ince the price increase. There's no reason to give as long as you hold a good crypto that can change your life. Also I'm still waiting even it takes long time because I strong believe that sooner or later the predictions of many that possible to increase the price before end of the year but if not i will keep believing and keep waiting for rising.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
November 30, 2018, 11:35:23 AM
if you ask why we are holding back for a long time, of course we are waiting for the opportunity to get a big profit. well, at the moment I'm holding back bitcoin, eth, and some other assets. I will exchange it when I need money, but for now, I don't need it, so I hold it in my wallet.
What if you need money when the price of the coins you hold is bad? holding for the long term must be separated from money for your daily needs, so that the coins that you hold can last for a long time according to your target, btw I save bitcoin of course, XRP and stellar
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 30, 2018, 11:00:55 AM
Bitcoin is the best one to hold for long run. To save for long run, you have to buy at low price. With the godluck ,the price of bitcoin is very low.This will be the best time to increase in bitcoin and hold it for longer periods. Bitcoin is know as the legend in cryptocurrency, because the investment in bitcoin surely gives profit at certain stage.
I agree. It is a good start to buy more bitcoin when you believe in the potential of it to grow in the market and get he profit. That is what I hold and I am willing to wait longer to see how worth it is. Do not panic when the price falls because many are longing for this time and buy cheaper. It is late to cut losses but not for those who take risks and gonna hold it to gain from it.
of course now with the same funds you will get more coins. but indeed after you enter market, of course you have to keep psychological and stay focused on the initial goal, which is longterm
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
November 30, 2018, 06:22:53 AM

It is not that I dislike Bitcoin or anything like that but I think ETH is better these days.

Bitcoin is still the most popular and most expensive cryptocurrency, don't get me wrong but in terms of having a lot of other cryptocurrencies under it's belt, ETH has a lot of them and most of these crytpos are getting traded for ETH. Saying that, it will make the demand of ETH high and in the long run, it's price will also follow the steps of Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: