Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you still afraid of? - page 22. (Read 3378 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 37
June 13, 2018, 06:39:35 PM
Humans with feelings and emotions. Its normal for one to be afraid at some point, but we should learn how to overcome and have this positive mindset of: it will end well.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
June 13, 2018, 06:30:14 PM
People are afraid of losing their money, so they are increasingly running to sell their coins to the stock exchange, after each regular small drop in the market or market correction.It is normal to be afraid of losing money and even after the statements of the next pompous rich conservatives, who are not profitable for the new position of the financial market ! The problem is initially in ourselves, every day more and more people come to crypto business,but as soon as they reach the point of their chapel ,they stop,it's investing!I believe that blockchain technology is the future and cryptography is only at the beginning of its path!!!
People are very emotional when it comes to their money, if you see people when they gamble they are very excited when they win and they are terrible depressed when they lose, while it is obvious investing is not the same as gambling the same principles apply, when people take the right choice they feel like one million dollars but if they make a mistake they feel terrible about it and it is possible they never overcome it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 12:03:00 AM
All about the FUD. but truly it will not make anything good for you. Rather HODL is the best strategy and learning something is the best practice in this situation.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
June 11, 2018, 03:26:09 PM
The problem in cryptocurrency now a days is panic.And its comes from fear.And the reason for this panic and fear is lack of knowledge in investors,in my opinion.The normal people  comes to crypto cause they want overnight profit they things the graph is always up nad up.But when they see the real market they panic and sell.WE need more education about crypto for general people.But i also face the same problem but i win the fear cause i knew i i get some knowledge about market it will helps and its really help me now.
Activity: 586
Merit: 251
June 11, 2018, 03:17:23 PM
I think that there are too many investors who are lack of knowledge in the market now. They cant control emotion and sell their coins easily. They need to be more patient and believe the future of bitcoin
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 06:54:23 PM
People are afraid of losing their money, so they are increasingly running to sell their coins to the stock exchange, after each regular small drop in the market or market correction.It is normal to be afraid of losing money and even after the statements of the next pompous rich conservatives, who are not profitable for the new position of the financial market ! The problem is initially in ourselves, every day more and more people come to crypto business,but as soon as they reach the point of their chapel ,they stop,it's investing!I believe that blockchain technology is the future and cryptography is only at the beginning of its path!!!
Activity: 8
June 11, 2018, 06:11:01 AM
The market has gone down since the beginning of this year. Most people lose more or less money. An accumulation for investment and hope, but the market is quite bad. I really fear the market of primitive times.
Activity: 112
Merit: 4
June 11, 2018, 05:55:16 AM
Many people who invest in cryptocurrency are not rich. I am one of them too. I think it is normal for everyone to have such a mentality because everyone is worried about money and afraid of huge losses!
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
June 10, 2018, 07:00:13 PM
While investing in cryptos, the fear I have is that when the exchange rate falls, at that point I will become anxious, wondering whether to continue to hold or sell to cut losses and switch to the top from other cryptos. Later on, when the exchange rate drops rapidly, instead of worrying about losses, I will invest in other cryptos to make a big profit when the exchange rate rises.
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
June 10, 2018, 06:56:19 PM
People are always afraid of something new and that they are not well versed in. In addition, the desire to earn quick and big money always neighbors with fear that it can necessarily interfere with something. The main thing in this case is not to be greedy and not to lose the feeling of reality.
Indeed, we are always afraid of something especially in cryptocurrency world. The price of our coins is not stable so it is scary when the market is red. Also, personally I'm still afraid of hackers.
Activity: 616
June 10, 2018, 06:19:58 PM
People are always afraid of something new and that they are not well versed in. In addition, the desire to earn quick and big money always neighbors with fear that it can necessarily interfere with something. The main thing in this case is not to be greedy and not to lose the feeling of reality.
Activity: 854
June 10, 2018, 06:01:38 PM
I feel some are afraid of loosing the money invested into crypto. Some investors also panic and sell their tokens, because they feels those tokens may dump. I see this to happen to every crypto, except for some who have the courage to hold.
Fear is still a normal part of human nature. We just need to learn how to overcome our fears.
Activity: 182
June 10, 2018, 05:55:06 PM
any new people certainly need time to adapt to the conditions of the crypto. No one is so entering in crypto will direct crypto can believe that it produces. so let's just say steel that fear and panic it will always be a natural person. If the longer the more familiar with crypto then fear will disappear by itself.

really fear is a natural thing that can be felt humans, but it would be better in the world of crypto we do not panic because it will actually make us lose.
Activity: 252
June 10, 2018, 05:52:05 PM
Its not true that everyone is afraid of crypto. It also depends on current market position. Recentlt crypto market is growing and after a period of time there will be no fear. Fear is a barrier of any kind of work or business not only for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 532
June 10, 2018, 05:48:11 PM
any new people certainly need time to adapt to the conditions of the crypto. No one is so entering in crypto will direct crypto can believe that it produces. so let's just say steel that fear and panic it will always be a natural person. If the longer the more familiar with crypto then fear will disappear by itself.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
June 10, 2018, 05:39:33 PM
I am really afraid of the panic sell of the ETH. I don't see a risk from the users, the biggest thread is ICO. After collection of thousands of ETH, they are starting a massive sell in order to get some money for development
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
June 10, 2018, 05:44:14 PM
Some people have been afraid of crypto for quite some time now. I feel majority ought to have overcome this fear.
- People still panic and loose their profits.
- Some panic and loose participating in good projects.
- Some panic is loose their holding.
- Some panic and miss the opportunities in crypto.
If fear does not do any good, why do we then still fear?

I think that the main reason, the fear of losing the money invested. It is no secret to anyone, that about 50% of the market, are small investors with small funds. In the sphere there is a huge number of fraudulent schemes and trivial unsuccessful projects. To all of this can be added a stagnated market, where even good projects give a small profit, and often do not give it at all.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
June 10, 2018, 05:42:02 PM
I am really afraid of the panic sell of the ETH. I don't see a risk from the users, the biggest thread is ICO. After collection of thousands of ETH, they are starting a massive sell in order to get some money for development

This and also SEC and their mad plan that turns ETH (and a lot of other cryptos) into securities. A lot of people would have a really hard time to continue with cryptos then.
Activity: 574
June 10, 2018, 05:38:59 PM
Being afraid is normal for a human being because if you don't have fear nothings bother you what to do sometimes you need to think first before you decide and sometimes the thrill is there.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
June 10, 2018, 05:29:33 PM
I never get afraid of anything until it's super urgent. Like I am not gana wet blindly on a market case. People should not panic from little humorous or little market violation I take all the chances I can to recover my balance and get some profit it doesn't matter until I have at least 50% of my investment with me I want take my bet back. Everyone has to take some risk to make some money.
Pages:
Jump to: