Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you trading on? - page 5. (Read 1872 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 10:03:50 AM
The direct stock trade on 1broker is pretty interesting and you must clearly know that.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 04:56:48 PM
I like btc and ether as i think they both have good potential to increase in price. to my mind, this will happen in the nearest future and we will be witnesses of this phenomena
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
August 04, 2018, 04:20:03 PM
What are you guys trading on the most?

Anyone using the Bitcoin to trade stocks like 1Broker? Or mostly trading BTC markets? Or Altcoins?
I've been using alts for trades until today but it won't that much profit now considering that mostly alts are still in the decline. That's why,  I'll stepping back into btc again and do trades but I'll still continue with my favorite alts even though it won't give me much profit but at least I've got something from them.
Activity: 117
August 04, 2018, 10:01:57 AM
at this time I don't keep any coins, I can't sell my coins because I don't have deposits, if the prices on the trading market are stable I will invest really seriously.
Activity: 1
August 04, 2018, 09:59:26 AM
i trade bitcoins on platforms like etoro and Avatrade, the site bitcoin-kurs.se
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
August 04, 2018, 09:36:53 AM

Anyone using the Bitcoin to trade stocks like 1Broker? Or mostly trading BTC markets? Or Altcoins?
I am trading on binance right now but I often use bittrex as well which helps me out a lot on bigger volumes in some of the obscure coins out there and not existing on binance. I just happened to have investments there but my idea is to actually get them to profit and sell and send that money over at binance as well.

I am not sure if it is a sane idea to put all of your crypto in one exchange because it creates a great risk and in crypto you can't get any more risk since crypto itself is very risky but binance has been doing and handling hacking type of stuff for a long time and they have never upset the customer not even once so I kinda trust them with it. So binance alone in the future but bittrex a bit for these days.
Activity: 33
August 04, 2018, 05:09:28 AM
It looks like you are talking about the correlation between crypto and the stock. I find them quite similar, but crypto is newer and will be more volatile. It is possible to profit higher, but that the risk is also higher.
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 12:36:35 AM
I'm trading on Binance.  Usually I trade Ethereum pairs.  Spending a lot of time on NEO and EOS right now.  Most days I can swing a profit but not always.  The bear market has been a bit of a bummer. 
Activity: 140
August 03, 2018, 04:54:00 PM
I prefer to trade more altcoins, since they are more volatile and you can find good points to enter the deals almost every day. But bitcoin, too, I just do not lie.
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 04:49:19 PM
bitcoin and ethereum are traded and prefer to trade on local exchanges that can exchange altcoins directly from the country's currency
Activity: 154
August 03, 2018, 04:40:34 PM
Majority of us on the forum trade on cryptocurrency(buying and selling). Thats what any average person on this group trades on and we use exchanges to do our trading such as binance. We use bitcoins to buy altcoins basically in the market.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
August 03, 2018, 04:17:05 PM

Trading bitcoin might be good today than of altcoins cause btc is continuously increasing compared to alts.  I've been holding Verge until today since its price isn't enough to give me profit if I've sell it now. It is not good to be like that without any gains, may I'm losing time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
August 03, 2018, 03:31:40 PM
Currently, I am not trading because all my coins are really down to sell at a lower price. But I am looking forward to buy more new coins and sell the old ones.

I advise you not to sell the old coin. Because there will be a great time for these coins to increase. The long-term hold is a safe and effective method. Selling old coins and buying new coins is a serious mistake
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
August 03, 2018, 03:22:06 PM
at this time I have not sold any coins, because I have not dared to invest, if prices in the trade market start to improve I will dare to invest, usually I invest in bitcoin coins, if we invest in bitcoin coins we will definitely get a lot of profits

You have done big blunder on analyzing the bitcoin and other crypto currencies price mate. As I see bitcoin price have enough potential to grow bigger in the market. If you wish to make money. Just start invest again on any of your favourite crypto currencies.

If you wait for long time and looking for profit. Then bitcoin will be always profitable.
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 03:07:06 PM
at this time I have not sold any coins, because I have not dared to invest, if prices in the trade market start to improve I will dare to invest, usually I invest in bitcoin coins, if we invest in bitcoin coins we will definitely get a lot of profits
Activity: 154
August 03, 2018, 10:05:18 AM
I trade with almost everything I'm here for a long time. I have a little bit of everything and when I sell, and I sell again.The profit from that investment will based on your investment.
Activity: 20
August 03, 2018, 10:03:10 AM
Currently I'm trading on Bittrex, this is my favourite exchange.
Activity: 280
August 03, 2018, 09:40:48 AM
My trades are mostly BTCTC/altcoin pair

there are many reasons why, first is I like to use BTCTC as my capital, since
I can hodl it while trading, second, there are many great trading pairs of BTCTC
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
August 03, 2018, 09:37:44 AM
In today's condition I tend to rely on bitcoin as a long-term investment place because when I insist on trying daily investments, it is possible to make difficult profits with panic often occurring continuously.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
https://exip.live/
August 03, 2018, 05:54:26 AM
Yesterday i did cut loss my open potition because look bearish will continue. For now trading on crypto exchange is hard to gain profit, so its better to trade in other platform which we can make profit from bearish trend. Beside 1broker, other good broker that allow to use crypto to make deposit is FXopen, in this broker we can use BTC to trade on the stock, forex, indices and crypto pair as well.
Pages:
Jump to: