Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you using ETH for? - page 52. (Read 10308 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
August 07, 2018, 05:46:06 AM
I trade Ethereum in exchange for other cryptocurrency to make daily margin of profit and so far so good,  it has been rewarding.  I also use ether to buy ICO including personal holding of ether for future growth.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 05:43:34 AM
Most of my ETH is used to buy ICO, but my investment is not very big, I still spend most of my time on completing the bounty mission!
Activity: 336
August 07, 2018, 05:41:44 AM
I only hold ETH for speculative purposes, wait for the price difference and I will sell them for profit, if we bring ETh into everyday life, society and government can not accept
Activity: 59
August 07, 2018, 05:30:19 AM
What have you been using your ETH for?

For trading
To buy ICO
For long term investment
Other - explain
well, I consider ethereum coin, as a ticket to new world economic system, just the same with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
August 07, 2018, 05:24:50 AM
Usually ETH is my transaction coin. Main part of my depo is btc, and other parts consist from altcoins
Activity: 87
August 07, 2018, 05:22:55 AM
I use ETH to buy web design services. Much better than PayPal.
Activity: 616
Merit: 42
August 07, 2018, 05:22:21 AM
I use ether for trading on the exchange and for investing. I also use ether for storing all my assets in a flat time for the market. But you have to force yourself to keep your assets in different coins.
Activity: 22
August 07, 2018, 05:02:09 AM
Scam project have become so much that people fear these days to try investment into ICOs. Not to even talk of dumping of the coin by hungry hunters. I do trading with ethereum and also investments as well.
Activity: 132
August 07, 2018, 04:49:06 AM
I think the value of Ethereum is too great. It can be used for many purposes. In addition to investing in Ethereum, it can also be used to exchange other cryptocurrencies, and can also invest in ico, and more ico is built on erc-20.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
August 07, 2018, 04:45:58 AM
A stupid question, Ethereum is used for almost all altcoins, transactions without it will not pass. The ether will die and all the tokens that were created on it will die at once
Yoo
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
August 07, 2018, 04:45:01 AM
I prefer to use ETH to buy ICO and For long term investment. I prefer ETH to buy ICO because many ICOs use the ETH platform.
And use ETH for long-term investment because I believe eth has a good future and  I think the price is quite stable. besides that many people choose to use ETH than other Altcoins.
Activity: 78
August 07, 2018, 04:44:02 AM
I am usually using ETH for gas fee when I make a coin deposit from my wallet to a certain exchange.
Also I am using it on trading as a long time investment and holding it because I think ETH has a future in a blockchain technology.
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
August 07, 2018, 04:33:28 AM
I mainly focus on ICO investing, so I buy Eth to convert them into tokens. So far, it's been profitable, with of course, a few number of losses as well.. For now, I am saving my Eth so I'll have bullets to use on Menlo One's token sale. I heard it's going to be later this year so I still have some time to save more...  Cool
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
August 07, 2018, 04:31:56 AM
Ethereum platform benefits from all the properties of the Blockchain technology that it runs on. It is completely immune to any third party interventions, which means that all the decentralized apps and DAOs deployed within the network can’t be controlled by anyone at all.

Any Blockchain network is formed around a principle of consensus, meaning that all the nodes within the system need to agree on every change made within it. This eliminates possibilities of fraud, corruption and makes the network tamper-proof.
Activity: 112
Merit: 4
August 07, 2018, 04:31:43 AM
There are many reasons why I use ETH. First, I will save part of ETH and wait for long-term profit. Secondly, I use ETH to invest in other altcoins for short-term trading!
Activity: 121
August 07, 2018, 04:31:19 AM
I invested in 100 Ethereum. My goal is simple and long-term investment. In my opinion, Ethereum is the most valuable coin based on Bitcoin. I think it is profitable to invest in it, and I will stick to it.
Activity: 224
Bounty Detective
August 07, 2018, 04:30:48 AM
What have you been using your ETH for?

For trading
To buy ICO
For long term investment
Other - explain
Well for me, I use Ethereum coin for holding and long term investment because I know that capability and potential of this altcoin that it can grow and give me more profitable earning and income especially when it is on its green period.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
August 07, 2018, 04:30:19 AM
Ethereum based DAO could conceivably be designed to operate at zero cost because it can essentially execute an entire array of business functions automatically. With Ethereum there would always be at least some cost associated with operating a DAO because of the gas costs associated with executing a smart contract, however those costs would be minimal compared to the overhead of offices, employees and infrastructure associated with running a centralized version of that business
Activity: 344
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 04:29:53 AM
Ethereum is a good coin, for me ,I use it for long term investment. I also use it to invest in ICOs. And it has been working fine. I regard ethereum as the  second best and second most widely used coin so   I consider it to be a very useful coin and better than some other altcoins....
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
August 07, 2018, 04:27:48 AM
Because the Ethereum network runs smart contracts on DAO, the network eliminates the need for third-party supervision by performing all functions associated with a contract automatically. For example, you can create an organization on the Ethereum network that employs people to complete tasks. You can create contracts on the network that will guarantee that your employees will get paid. Typically, an organization would need an office, a paid intermediary between the organization and the workers or some kind of physical location for the workers to have trust that they will get paid. With Ethereum network, the network executes the contracts. The structure of the network and the way it works are what guarantees that the contract will go through.
Pages:
Jump to: