Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your best memories? - page 56. (Read 30904 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
October 31, 2017, 10:04:40 AM
My best memories I expresence when I accept Jesus Christ as my personal savior in my life. When I gave birth my three child. When I first time to ride an airplane I feel nervous when the plane take off to the land.

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
CLOUT media.decentralised
October 31, 2017, 07:58:42 AM
meeting before marriage is my best memory,because at that moment all feelings become one
whether it is fear, shame, and happiness and nervous.,
they are the best memories I'll never forget
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
October 31, 2017, 06:49:36 AM
My best memories are; when I got laid, my first love, my very first salary, the first time I drank liquor and my childhood memories.
Activity: 28
October 31, 2017, 06:17:59 AM
when I first see my mother. Kiss
Activity: 98
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
October 31, 2017, 05:28:58 AM
When I was young... playing games online with friends (runescape) but then also the days where AOL was my provider the classic dialup tone and all that stuff thinking back just sums up my childhood.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
October 31, 2017, 05:11:29 AM
my childhood memories Smiley  the time when i was 10 years old and above.  Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
October 30, 2017, 03:09:30 PM
Lol! When I first watched San Andreas at a friends house
Activity: 222
October 30, 2017, 11:30:49 AM
My best childhood memories are my holiday trips with my grandma. As we lived at a small town, we got excited and amazed by such an incredible things we had never seen, like moving cribs, colored fountain, roller coaster that our dear uncle felt happy to take us, since, at that time, he didn't have his own children. All of this , that some day took part in my life, now are pieces of an unforgettable patchwork of memories.
Activity: 17
October 30, 2017, 11:26:55 AM
First sex ..  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 154
October 30, 2017, 10:56:01 AM
I think the best one is when I was 6 years old and my grandpa brought big bag of apples from his garden, I fill this amazing smell right now when I type this post...  Roll Eyes
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
New Era of Freelancing
October 30, 2017, 10:55:29 AM
My best memories are the ones when I am with my family. When I was a child, my parents are still giving time with me, but when I grow up they are now busy. That's why I have no choice but to spend my free time with friends or alone.
Activity: 365
October 30, 2017, 10:52:39 AM
My best memories is when I was sent by Uncle to go to another town from where I was for my first job after my graduation from university. I never in my life think of going to such a popular city for a job because I simply don't know anybody there. This city is very a busy city in the country with full of opportunities.  
Activity: 14
October 30, 2017, 10:40:51 AM
My best memory is to have 300+ bitcoin in 2015 Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Unfortunately, only memories!
Activity: 11
October 30, 2017, 10:22:36 AM
Similar thing happened in my school, except it turned out the janitor was a classically trained violinist. He just turned up at the music room while some of the other string players were tuning up and joined in. It was amazing, but he got fired at the end of the day for fiddling with the kids.
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
October 30, 2017, 10:13:27 AM
my best memories are small time when we did not know who love and play traditional game
Activity: 135
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
October 30, 2017, 10:02:32 AM
best memories I ever had, when I was high school I don't forget this memories until now, when I was in fourth year high school at Balara Academy, in the middle year of my high school, my father got sick he suffered half body paralyzed, that time when my father got sick, were having trouble in our family which is the financial, my father was in hospital for more than 3 months, all his savings are already used for hospitalization, so I had trouble going to school because we don't have money to used for my schooling, even I had a problem that time, I tried to come to school everyday just to finish my schooling, so graduation time, I thought I will not attend my graduation, a friend of mine Susan my classmate she insist to me that maybe that's the last time we will see our friend and classmates, but I can't afford to buy a new clothes for my graduation, I tell her my situation and right away she told me she can help and she insist that I need to come to our graduation, a day after she bring the things that I need, because of her help I was able to attend my graduation day. that's why every time I heard graduation only one name in my mind,  because of Susan I experience the special day of my life, and I really blessed to have a nice friendly person name Susan. this is my best memories.
Activity: 546
October 30, 2017, 08:56:45 AM
My best memories it is "Captain America" and other films Marvel Films Studio. I love them very much.
Activity: 2
October 30, 2017, 02:03:10 AM
My best memories are at times when I gather with my family. Smiley
Yes this also the best memories that I have. The time where we travel to our provice together and go to beach and some bonding with each other. Then the next was when I was with my friends and we are just talking and sharing different jokes that we have in our mind.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
October 30, 2017, 01:53:52 AM
Using the word "best" in this context means you've had the best memories already. But hey! i'm still living my life, so, my best memories are yet to come. This doesn't mean I've not had good ones already.
(The question should have been "best memories so far")
Activity: 15
October 30, 2017, 01:46:33 AM
I`m curious with this question especially of us Wink ;

Wedding Day Wink
Pages:
Jump to: