Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your big plans for the Bitcoin halving coming up in a few months? - page 4. (Read 397 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 135
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
I have plan to invest my all Extra money in bitcoin but there is one thing I noticed in BTC if I buy this price may be it will take another reverse step for a few months and if I miss this opportunity if it goes to 50k I am surprised from this movement of BTC and I thinking if this again dip to 30 k so I have plan to invest and leave for one year may be it go to 50 k in this coming 2024
Activity: 1316
Merit: 268
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I am consistently reassessing and reevaluating my investment strategy as the halving could have a significant impact on the price of Bitcoin and other altcoins. The halving could also lead to a surge in interest in altcoins. As such, I am on the lookout for alternative investment opportunities. And, of course, dollar-cost averaging (DCA) is a consistent investment I make. That's my plan, at least. What are your plans for the upcoming halving?

In the two years that have really passed, I have learned to be honest, and I don't want to be left behind again. I don't want to be a spectator to the rise of cryptocurrencies in the market and Bitcoin.

That's why it's only this year that I started to really do the DCA so that I can accumulate potential coins that can also keep up with the rise of Bitcoin, such as Binance, Ethereum, and other cryptos that we think will be able to provide good earnings on the upcoming halving day itself now that we are really in a bullsih trend.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1284
Plans vary depending on countries, regulatory status, and taxes. If your taxes are zero, you will often have freedom of movement to sell a portion of the currencies at levels between $100,000 and $200,000. However, if there are taxes on transactions or profits, you may have to make a single withdrawal.
The basic plan for the majority is to buy now and sell in 2025.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Everyone in now buying more and more because everyone trust that as bitcoin will surge so same will be the state of altcoins because all are a part of cryptocurrency and halving is a a beneficial event in crypto market. The price is also higher now a days but we should keep silent during this time because halving will create more positive circumstances in 2024.

I think that time (2024) will be the best time to sell our all altcoins and other coins.  Setting a target can help the holder to reap the benefit on time because if the price surge then people will not greed for more but will accept the target value for selling their asset.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
I am consistently reassessing and reevaluating my investment strategy as the halving could have a significant impact on the price of Bitcoin and other altcoins. The halving could also lead to a surge in interest in altcoins. As such, I am on the lookout for alternative investment opportunities. And, of course, dollar-cost averaging (DCA) is a consistent investment I make. That's my plan, at least. What are your plans for the upcoming halving?
Just stick to bitcoin accumulation while doing DCA. For me, that is the best option that I can rely to than to diversify my investment with some too good to be true altcoins but later on, they gradually lose their value and become shitcoins. That happens to me before and it only make me lose a lot so I'm not repeating the same mistake again and lose that huge amount.

But Im open to the idea that your investment will be a lot profitable if you can mix it with some potential altcoins, so you need to find the right coins to invest to avoid unnecessary losses.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 578
I believe that after halving it's the time that crypto will make some significant run and this time is the best time to accumulate some gems. Actually if it hits $40k this time I'm thinking switching some of it to stables and take profit most in my portfolio as I firmly believe there will be some sort of correction and that's when the golden opportunity happens.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

just keeping my coins and altcoins til the time is right for the picking. this time i will not gonna miss the big event. for a few months majority i think will wait patiently for the prices to hit the moon.

the cycle is just as what they always do. i think traders will also just sell and then wait again for another 4 year cycle. this is what is going to be happening over and over but different obstacles from regulations and another kind of adoption per cycle..
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 2173
Professional Community manager
The halving could also lead to a surge in interest in altcoins.
It can, but I can't tell which altcoin, so I'll play it safe with Bitcoin. As attractive as altcoins can be to gamble on considering how cheap many of them are, thy have a higher failure rate than success, making them a huge risk.

My plan for the halving is to accumulate more Bitcoin, ride the waves of the bullrun and hopefully cone oug the other side with more bitcoins than I started with.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 767
Just like yours, doing DCA is the best thing. I am very optimistic that this upcoming bitcoin halving will definitely create big positive changes in my life that's why I'm always looking forward doing DCA continuously and sets bigger allocation for bitcoin investment as its the most profitable asset when bull run happens after bitcoin halving. Although there are also highly potential altcoins that may come up highly profitable as well, but nothing beats bitcoin when it comes to its life changing rewards.

While others focus on altcoins more than bitcoin, but still I suggest follow the DCA thing. DCA is not only limited for bitcoin but for potential altcoins as well.
We are all sharing up on the same motive and plans/goals for this upcoming bull run on which we are really that minding about being rich or become successful when it comes to financial aspect on which it would really be just that so normal that we would really be that focusing on bagging up on the coins on which we do seem that it would really be that could make those dreams come true. This is why if possible then
we are still on accumulation period even though the price is already climbing up high or becomes that expensive gradually then there would really be still corrections on which we could still have the chance to accumulate cheaper but of course the best time that you should have done that is on the time that people are into those extreme fear and doubts on which i do believe that it was 1-2 years ago where the price is
almost on the floor.

These are the moments or the times on which it is really that something that would really be the wisest idea to enter into the market but somehow
on the current market price it isnt really still that a bad entry either. It all matters on what are the coins you would really be holding and what are the steps
that you would be making on which it would really be able to determine your success but of course it would really be needing to have some luck either.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
Just like yours, doing DCA is the best thing. I am very optimistic that this upcoming bitcoin halving will definitely create big positive changes in my life that's why I'm always looking forward doing DCA continuously and sets bigger allocation for bitcoin investment as its the most profitable asset when bull run happens after bitcoin halving. Although there are also highly potential altcoins that may come up highly profitable as well, but nothing beats bitcoin when it comes to its life changing rewards.

While others focus on altcoins more than bitcoin, but still I suggest follow the DCA thing. DCA is not only limited for bitcoin but for potential altcoins as well.
Activity: 2982
Merit: 678
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
What are your plans for the upcoming halving?
Nothing unusual but to keep on accumulating as well and try to keep away from the temptation of selling early.

I have got plans when I should sell and that must be after the halving and when it has pumped a lot. I have some numbers on my mind but whether they're reached or not, I'll have to decide whether to sell or not.

But even so, I am likely to sell no matter what happens because I have got some plans to buy something big for myself.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: