Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your biggest and heartbreaking losses in Altcoins? - page 2. (Read 483 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
The biggest loss to me was the coin of WAVE. I already hate it. Because of this coin, I lost 50 percent of my capital. I bought WAVES when the price was very high
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Blockchain technology is the future!
Right now Musiconomi has been my biggest loser.  Luckily, diversification makes it easier to stomach drops. 

The biggest 'loss' though was selling 50,000 STRAT last year for $0.20 Sad
Activity: 238
If you cast some trash Altcoins or founding team is junk team, you are likely to lose everything, can not get a profit from Altcoins, but also lost the cost.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
Hi i am speculating if anyone here has his own experience of having a big loss? I have talked earlier to my good friends and crypto and they had so many experiences of their greatest losses in their crypto life and it is truly horrible for me. I would love to hear any experiences so I can learn from yours. Thanks.

It's actually not a big lost for me but a big disappointment on my part for selling Bitconnectcoin , very early I sold it at $12 not knowing that it's going to go to over $250 although I repurchase it it's still a big loss and disappointment for me for not realizing it's potential.
Activity: 406
My biggest and worst experience are looses in my first investments.
Activity: 252
My worst experience was from investing in ICO of Opus of whose whitepaper I found to be real solid. The timing was not good. Also the team went without any updates for a long period of time as they were moving development to poland and all the investors started to dump it. So much so that my 6 eth are not about 2 eth worth.
Activity: 490
Life is full of struggle
ripple is my biggest heartbreaking losses Sad
I don't know when overcome the damage.
I still waiting for this time Sad
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
As for me it is SkinCoin. I have invested much more than I get.
Also I am a bit  Huh scared of Tezos. Because I bought it with Bitcoin, when Bitcoin price was near 2000-3000, but now it is higher. Tezos claimed to give release tokens in November, but team members didn't do this. So the investment has grown nearly 5 times and coins haven't been released yet.
Activity: 294
My biggest is when i invest almost all of my money in pesobit coin (PSB). So much hype and speculation with this coin when i convince to invest in it. But after a couple of months in market it already become shit coin. If only i could turn back the time and make things right Sad
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I have lost so much from both investing in shitcoins and selling quite early. I have invested around $1000 on my early days in some altcoins which turned out to be scam coins so lost almost all of those money. Recently lost opportunity to make more than $10k profit from some tokens (bought at ICO) because I sold them 10 days earlier, after 10 days price jumped by over 10x.  Angry Sad

I am learning from my mistakes...
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Hi i am speculating if anyone here has his own experience of having a big loss? I have talked earlier to my good friends and crypto and they had so many experiences of their greatest losses in their crypto life and it is truly horrible for me. I would love to hear any experiences so I can learn from yours. Thanks.
My biggest lost is when i invested in airtoken. Everything looks good, the team is good, white paper is  good and it's not a whitepaper project but everything went downhill when they change the term mid ico. A lot of people are angry with that (me included) and to make thing worse they offer a refund only for 3 hour that's about 2 am in my timezone. So when i woke up the refund window already close and there's only a lot of angry people. Lost about 40% from that.
Activity: 117
I bought Primulon (PRIMU) on pampas and waited a month. It has fallen in price 4 times. I wait another 2 weeks, but ...  nothing.
I had to sell it for 2 satoshi. I was very upset  Cry
Activity: 210
My most ugly one was (E-Dinar) bought it when it was 80k sats sold when it was 4ksats as I remember and (ethereum dark) bought it when it was 70k sold when it was 10k after the coin swap and (bitcoin cash) when it first came up I bought when it was 1200k $ sold when it was 500$ so I never invested in it again but I always take the responsibility of my loses only got my self to blame
Activity: 294
My biggest loss is the Kyber KNC. I have 11K knc. I didn't sell them at a price of 6x! And now the price is 1.5 x((
Activity: 420
Harmony for One and All
Stox token is my biggest loss in ICO crypto investments.

And I got high profits in COSS investment and even in Humaniq.

Recently Raiden is moving nicely up.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: