Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your criteria to assess an ICO? - page 3. (Read 241 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 05:41:01 AM
I mainly look at the project layout of the ICO and the development team, an experienced development team has a high possibility of creating a successful ICO, and with a proper project plan, the ICO might just be a success.
Activity: 130
March 23, 2018, 05:40:19 AM

For an ICO i look into the product the project brings into the market, is the product addressing any particular problem existing in the market or does it add any value in the market, if it does then the project is worth having a look at
Activity: 224
March 23, 2018, 05:13:23 AM
This question a lot of people ask on this forum. But I also offer some basic evaluation criteria as follows: First you analyze the ICO's products that have potential in the future, the project management team has in-depth knowledge, clear roadmap, and on the web site must show a clear capital mobilization. Join the group Telegram or facebook to see the opinions of other members.
Activity: 24
March 23, 2018, 05:10:11 AM
The background of the team and the state of the product (if any) are obviously two of the major factors for consideration.
Activity: 29
March 23, 2018, 05:08:44 AM
Hello guys  Wink Wink Wink
What convinces you to join a brand new project? I suppose that this is the wonders of many investors, so why don't we share our opinions in this topic?
Thanks  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: