Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your expectations on ICE Network in the future? - page 2. (Read 187 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 324
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

It's a good choice if you can hold up your investment for almost the end of this year or maybe a half year more.But if you're looking for short term profits it can be a very good option if you're skills are upto the mark and you know how to take the profits out but due to its volatility it's very risky too.

ICE Network is a very risky project. I saw news about them spread a lot in crypto groups and several news media. They succeeded in attracting investor interest with the offers they provided. But I agree with what you said. I think Ice network is not suitable if you are a long-term holder. These projects are very volatile and to be honest I haven't seen any fundamentals or real use cases for them. Is this project the same as Pi Network??
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Ice has emerged as one of the top growing projects but it may not be suitable for all Investors due to its volatility. The project has almost attracted over one million users in their first month and they're listed on top platforms like OKX exchange, Kucoin yet it's very volatile and it doesn't suit the one who wants safer investments in their assets.

It's a good choice if you can hold up your investment for almost the end of this year or maybe a half year more.But if you're looking for short term profits it can be a very good option if you're skills are upto the mark and you know how to take the profits out but due to its volatility it's very risky too.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The Ice Network team has confirmed they have completed the distribution of ICE tokens to all mobile miners who participated in the app-based mining program over the past months. This marks the fulfillment of their commitment to reward users who contributed to the network's growth. Today, ICE token has been listed on major exchanges like Bitget, Bitmart, Poloniex and others according to their announcements. So far volume has been within expected levels for a new listing of this nature. The focus now turns to expanding the token's visibility and availability to a wider global audience.

As a blockchain project aiming to bring crypto functionality to mobile through features like decentralized identity, storage and more, Ice Network's progress in distributing its token and uplifting to new trading venues is an important step. The coming period will be key to observing how the Ice Network advances their technologies and grows real-world usage of the ICE economy over the long run.

But what do you guys think about supply distribution, where will the price of ICE go from here in the future?
Few days ago ICE was top trending on twitter due to most exchange listing the token..I got some myself then but it was slashed!!.wasn't much, but I appreciated cos it was decent work. You mentioned some platforms here, where are did you deposit yours to?
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
The Ice Network team has confirmed they have completed the distribution of ICE tokens to all mobile miners who participated in the app-based mining program over the past months. This marks the fulfillment of their commitment to reward users who contributed to the network's growth. Today, ICE token has been listed on major exchanges like Bitget, Bitmart, Poloniex and others according to their announcements. So far volume has been within expected levels for a new listing of this nature. The focus now turns to expanding the token's visibility and availability to a wider global audience.

As a blockchain project aiming to bring crypto functionality to mobile through features like decentralized identity, storage and more, Ice Network's progress in distributing its token and uplifting to new trading venues is an important step. The coming period will be key to observing how the Ice Network advances their technologies and grows real-world usage of the ICE economy over the long run.

But what do you guys think about supply distribution, where will the price of ICE go from here in the future?
Pages:
Jump to: