Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your favorite & trusted News Sources? - page 2. (Read 322 times)

Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly

The Economist. Paper edition, to rest my eyes from the screen. Perfect weekly summary of all that's going on in the world. But maybe it's not that much news source, but more a source of the good analysis (still to be taken with a great of salt). Actually, it was the first publication that properly explained blockchain to be ("The Trust Machine" back in 2015, I believe).

No sir, Economist are controlled.. and it engages in lots of disgraceful propaganda.
 Been long I visited. It has great contents though.

Thanks anyway.

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
The Economist. Paper edition, to rest my eyes from the screen. Perfect weekly summary of all that's going on in the world. But maybe it's not that much news source, but more a source of the good analysis (still to be taken with a great of salt). Actually, it was the first publication that properly explained blockchain to be ("The Trust Machine" back in 2015, I believe).
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
By trusted I mean News sites that do not engage in Propaganda and onesided/bias information dissemination.
Someone suggested GlobalResearch.ca. Any other you know?
Pages:
Jump to: