Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your favorite websites? - page 54. (Read 30548 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 274
January 14, 2018, 08:48:03 PM
rotten.com, what else could be? Cheesy
Activity: 256
Merit: 12
We are friends
January 14, 2018, 05:53:16 PM
1. disgustingmen.com
A very good men's site about everything that only the soul desires. Leading his experienced game journalists, for whose company to follow a single pleasure. Plus they get the best podcast you can think of.
2. TJ / VC
Somehow it turned out that for several years I have read these websites and got used to them as much as it seems, as if I only learn news from there.
Meduza
3. I am a devotee of the old Lentee.ru (I even bought a book), so I was waiting for a jellyfish very much. Thanks Dear Editors, I have something to read Smiley
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 05:33:22 PM
Not in any order...
Google,Nairaland, YouTube and Bitcointalk
Activity: 21
January 14, 2018, 07:34:33 AM
google
dont know why but everytime i always go there
youtube, facebook, twitter
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 07:16:10 AM
Hmm, my favourite websites would have to be YouTube, Coinmarketcap, Android Authority, Facebook and also Twitter.
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
January 14, 2018, 07:02:05 AM
I'm always curious if there were some interesting websites out there that I would enjoy but don't know about yet, so share your knowledge about the less known yet cool websites out there.

I actually made a website too dedicated for that purpose: addekt.com

Feel free to check it out, browse the websites other people have submitted there and maybe even submit your own. cheers!
There are many websites before i know crypto, but now its coinmarketcap.com hehe  Grin
Activity: 42
January 14, 2018, 03:40:57 AM
Google, facebook and youtube in some ways these are useful for me.
Jn_
Activity: 41
January 14, 2018, 03:33:14 AM
Airdropalert is my favorite website everrrrrr!
Activity: 30
January 14, 2018, 03:15:18 AM
I'm always curious if there were some interesting websites out there that I would enjoy but don't know about yet, so share your knowledge about the less known yet cool websites out there.

Feel free to check it out, browse the websites other people have submitted there and maybe even submit your own. cheers!

My favorite website is symbianze its has a lot of learning that can you get in this website. There a many tutorials that you can learn.
Activity: 13
January 14, 2018, 02:40:20 AM
wikipedia.com is my first favorite website because it is an online encyclopedia that can provide information. next is youtube.com for entertaining.
Activity: 96
January 14, 2018, 12:58:35 AM
youtube and facebook
Activity: 19
January 13, 2018, 11:58:39 PM
Activity: 271
January 13, 2018, 11:31:27 PM
youtube is my favorite site, its have everything i wont
Activity: 653
Merit: 183
January 13, 2018, 09:01:30 AM
4chan, old, busted and chaos but seeing gold from all the shit on that site really something.
Activity: 24
January 13, 2018, 08:13:20 AM

For social: Facebook, instagram, LinkedIn. News: Kurs.com.ua, ukr.net, Forbes, menshealth. Sport: livetv.sx, football.ua, twitch.
Activity: 103
January 13, 2018, 06:34:13 AM
youtube is my most favorite site
Activity: 82
Activity: 44
January 07, 2018, 10:00:50 AM
I think youtube is my favorite websites as it is very common and you can watch different kind of video which is amazing.
Activity: 14
January 07, 2018, 09:58:05 AM
This question has been more fun to think about than I first thought it would be; thanks for the ask.

The easy answer:
1.     Google for utility (and all subdomains like inbox.google; drive.google)
2.    Wikipedia for knowledge (and Wikimedia)
3.    Reddit for community and learning new things both useful and entertaining
4.    Quora for the same reasons as Reddit
5.    Amazon for supplies of all sorts

The more in-depth and less obvious answer:
1.      xkcd and the associated What If? (and also explain xkcdfor when you don’t get the jokes) because Randall Munroe, the author, is hilarious and brilliant, and reading this makes you smarter and happier (if you’ve never heard of XKCD, that makes you one of the Ten Thousand!).

2.     Goodreadsis great for discovering new books, tracking your reading, and following other readers and writers. Professionals use it too!

3.     Your local school or city library website – this is a great and yet under-utilized resource for students and civilians alike, and can help you with research, fact checking, and just finding something new to be interested in. Nowadays, city libraries are doing more and more to get involved with their communities by hosting events, conventions, and panels.

4.     http://www.sheppardsoftware.com/is how I study geography when the government decides to test me on it. It’s hardly modern-looking, and too educational to be actual fun, but the site has great utility for learning things.

5.     http://www.instructables.com/because it teaches you how to do things, encourages you to do new things, and promotes sharing knowledge and skills.

Honorable mentions:
1.      YouTube, Pandora, Imgur and the like

2.      EasyBib: The Free Automatic Bibliography Composer which lets you create style-appropriate citations for professional writing

3.     LinkedIn because it allows  you to network virtually, though it is fraught with security and social faux-pas concerns

4.     The blog of your choice – I’m personally into writers and writing advice, as well as sci-fi news and such. My choice here is io9 - We come from the future..

5.     Project Guttenberg for literacy
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
January 07, 2018, 09:55:22 AM
Google perhaps is my all time favorite website, Google allows me to answer almost all the buggling questions in my mind in less than a minute. YouTube also is on the top of my list as it doesn't just serve as an entertainment site for me, rather a very educational site that helps me learn more every video watched.
Pages:
Jump to: