Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your Goals in regards to cryptocurrency? - page 6. (Read 2583 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100
Only I choose cryptocurrencies are as my part time job besides my university degree and family support. I gain some confidence and experience.
Activity: 630
At first, I was interested because it was similar to forex. After trying it, it turned out to be easier so I learned more. My main goal is to get profit to start a business in the real world. And through cryptocurrency, I think the opportunity is quite large, even though the risk is also great.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
The biggest thing for me is mass adoption and being able to transact the world. I think with that there needs to be proper compliance in place and the governments need to be on board as well. This will take a few years but there are cyber security companies like Ciphertrace that are leading the charge in this arena which I find progressive
Benefits of crypto is undoubtedly so high we are having it has the fully ability to change our future if we invest today after holding it will give us allot of profit that we can save our family from future rainy days. I know after few days it will become world currency and will be use to have even lands a d I want to buy house with it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
Why I want to learn about Cryptocurrency is because I can make some money through it.
I'm still 20 years old by the way and still studying at College. When not busy, I'm doing the bounty, trading or maybe finding some free Airdrop Grin
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
I think we have different goals in Cryptocurrency but it all boils down into one. This is to earn and gain enough money to change our lives right now. Well, as for me nothing will make me stop aside from when the crypto will not exist anymore (which is impossible). Just continue with what we are doing and harvest season will come.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
I am here because i have a goal that i want to get more experience of how is the best strategy when i go in trading and investment so that it is not hard for me to get more and more profit here in crypto industry, cryptocurrency is the best job for me.
it seems that almost everyone even everyone who is here has the same goal as you say, including myself.
i really like crypto, indeed for me this is not the best job for me. but the work at Crypto really helped my finances.

i hope my goals and of course your goals will also be achieved soon.
copper member
Activity: 363
Merit: 9
I am here because i have a goal that i want to get more experience of how is the best strategy when i go in trading and investment so that it is not hard for me to get more and more profit here in crypto industry, cryptocurrency is the best job for me.
Our goal on why we are here in the crypto world is almost the same, to gain profit in crypto and know the advantage of using it and it's benefit to the people around the world. Cryptocurrency will be the thing in the future and we should not be left behind in the technology.
Activity: 644
Since the beginning Cryptocurrency motivated me to generate great profits. From here I started to think that this industry has great potential to make the rich man.

I am trying to trade, invest and Bounty. And that gives many advantages is trading. But the market conditions are easy to change so I also sometimes have losses.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
My goal is to gain profit from using it in trading so that I can save for my future and secure my investments. Hold BTC until it reaches 1 hundred thousand I guess.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
I'm a person who likes to work online, so I'm curious about Cryptocurrency. I am trying to learn to know how to work in crypto. I am aware that this work is capable of giving great gains. So I have a goal to have a big income and can change my economy. Crypto conditions are always changing and to date, I still survive.
Activity: 658
Catena X
I was interested in cryptocurrencies for several reasons. Some of the objectives are:
1. To get profit from investment and trading
2. To see how the concept of technology is increasingly advanced and becomes part of its development.
3. To learn how to manage and control many things from crypto market properties that are very volatile
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
I still remember very well the days of old like in the years 2016 and mid 2017. No many people knew about cryptocurrencies and it was only toward the final months of 2017 cryptocurrency made numerous investors benefit highly from their investments. This make more investors to troop into the business however the bear right now is making a large number of those investors question the intensity of restoration or inversion in bitcoin
Activity: 673
Merit: 105
When participating in financial investment, it is certain that my biggest goal is to make a lot of money from this market. At present, I want to earn a lot of Bitcoin because I believe that in the near future, Bitcoin will increase in price very high. Hopefully, I will have a lot of BTC this year.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
Everyone who participates in this industry wants to benefit from cryptoqurrency investments including me. And I also believe that most of the bounty hunters who do not have jobs in the real world prefer to take this field in order to benefit here. I guess you did it too? and the fact that the cryptoqurrency world has attracted many new users
Activity: 336
my goal is to accumulate and preserve the BTC as much as possible. I hope soon cryptocurrencies will be recognized by many countries, and our expectations and never will be well rewarded. I'm more of an investor than a trader.  trading altcoins takes me a lot of nerves, effort and time.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
Cryptocurrency is a modern financial instrument. For me it's just a good way to earn money - by investing, bounty and airdrop hunting. Tried mining also - will never try this again  Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
My personal goals in this industry are pretty simple. Keep getting into a whole lot of projects and doing them as much as I can and hope that one day, one of the projects will do exponentially well and reward me beautifully. Crypto is heading for full scale adoption and its only a matter of time before it goes on a full scale upward swing.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
I think that most, including me, are interested in cryptocurrency for profit. Perhaps someone is interested in expanding the horizons, but sooner or later he will rest on the difference in prices and the possibility of earning money in the country.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Personal goals are quite different from the goals that one might have for the crypto space. An individual alone cannot influence such goal for he general. It is usually collective and everyone will have to  contribute his/her own quota. My goal is to gain more knowledge about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. That on its own can give me whatever I want.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
My goal in Crypto space is to serve as an evangelist of blockchain technology. Blockchain technology is great and its indeed a revolution we all need. Therefore my goal is to sensitize people about the technology and they ways it will be relevant in their day to day activities.
Pages:
Jump to: