Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your moonshots for 2018? High risk - high reward - page 2. (Read 271 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
I see a very undervalued energy related project called restart energy with its token mwat that is still trading around half of ico price, i think once their business and platform launches it easily has 10x potential.
BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
Ripple is also moonshot coin in my view once ripple start pumping profit percentage is tremendous it is all about timing of the pump before we enter

Only because Ripple is $0.87 each doesn't mean it can go to $100 each or something, Ripple is definitely not going to moon!
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
Ripple is also moonshot coin in my view once ripple start pumping profit percentage is tremendous it is all about timing of the pump before we enter

i think ripple is already to big to be a real moonshot in this stage
Activity: 448
At this moment I suggest Ice Rock Mining, Effect.AI that is about to go to switcheo and possibly Asuracoin, that is also on the NEO platform. Lots of great teams and effort are behind these.

great picks!
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
At this moment I suggest Ice Rock Mining, Effect.AI that is about to go to switcheo and possibly Asuracoin, that is also on the NEO platform. Lots of great teams and effort are behind these.
As stated in the title:

What are your moonshots for 2018?

High risk investments with possible high rewards.

My moonshots:

Pages:
Jump to: