Pages:
Author

Topic: what are your plan for altcoin - page 7. (Read 3593 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 7
November 07, 2018, 04:27:21 PM
This time is the best moment to choose some potential alts, make sure you have a research about them
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 04:21:45 PM
I still hold my altcoin and i plan to my all coin holding for longer time  beacuse  altcoin  give  a bright future  alt coin low now so i plan buy the coins.
I will keep a few Altcoins potential on the coinmarketcap for one year. I believe the market will turn good turnaround and the Altcoins will raise the price high in the future. ETH, Ripple, EOS is the top choice for me.
Activity: 329
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 07, 2018, 04:17:33 PM
I change some altcoins that I don't want to hold anymore for promising. So I balanced my portfolio with good coins  Wink I think we will see how some alts will die soon because they don't need for anything and are dust. But we need time
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
November 07, 2018, 04:07:40 PM
different developer to work as occupying use with customs of technical strategy as managing use of work with the preparation on balance that these to shows on return and gives with limit as match of number with beginning value on confirmation.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 07, 2018, 04:04:52 PM
I still hold my altcoin and i plan to my all coin holding for longer time  beacuse  altcoin  give  a bright future  alt coin low now so i plan buy the coins.
during the autumn fall it was really essential to buy alts, they had such a drop! even our beloved eth couldn't resist the temptation to drop. and then holding would make sense, had you got those coins at its lowest
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
November 07, 2018, 03:52:09 PM
I'm also holding. Firstly it is pointless to sell now. Many projects do their best to develop what they declared to develop, some do even more than was in their roadmap. They will have great results on a distance.
Secondly I understand how much these tokens and coins can cost in a few years, and whats more - I think I will not sell them even when they break their ATH. Because if they do, they can do more Wink
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
November 07, 2018, 03:47:14 PM
good plan, invest when the altcoin price is low at the current time, and save it until the price is high then sell it
Activity: 644
November 07, 2018, 03:41:07 PM
With the current market condition we got no choice but to hold. It's not a good idea to sell some alt coins and tokens as they are very cheap right now. But buying and filling your bags with alt coin and tokens would be smart investment.
Activity: 450
Merit: 107
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 06, 2018, 10:09:45 AM

just like you with basar conditions like we can only hold altcoins. if we choose to sell then we will suffer losses. but I only hold a number of altcoins that already have a market and have lasted a long time like eth, eos and litecoin. the altcoin that I got from the campaign and the bounty I immediately exchanged with eth. because I think holding a coin is not very useful. because the longer the price drops, then zero crashes.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
November 06, 2018, 09:56:44 AM

I'm also holding some altcoins that I bought 3 months ago and I'm planning to buy some more this month. There are many good and quality coins that has potential to go up in the coming weeks. Presently, the price of bch and xrp goes up and its good for daytrading if you want a fast profit. Year end price uptrend are mostly for altcoins according to some experts so it is good to buy some of them before another bullrun start.
Activity: 602
November 06, 2018, 09:39:21 AM
Which altcoin you are holding because holding in long term will be suitable for only potential coin if you holding some shitty cpims those prices will fall more and more in the coming days.So check the quality pf the project and the project team before holding it roo long.
I have check all the different altcoin though the prices are cheaper value but yet helpful to the community. It needs a lot of research which altcoin has better value and can stand for a long term services. The quality matter most as always for the progress of everyone.
I plan on having many more Altcoin to held in the long term in be methods to generate more profit. so that makes Altcoin so can afford to rely in making progress to bring Altcoin into coins. In addition to the existence of a favourable Altcoin progress, it is also capable to influence the success of Cryptocurrency in the future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
November 04, 2018, 06:52:44 PM
Obviiusly, the only plan in my head right now for my altcoins is holding till market revives. Aside this, I also plan trying to accumulate more altcouns and wait for a favourable market in other to make bumper sales.
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
November 04, 2018, 06:50:40 PM
I don't believe in the majority of coins/tokens, only few of them will have success 5% or even less, others will disappear and it is hard to guess projects which will get into this top 5%. So altcoins for me are only speculations, opportunity to wait pump and sell them before they turn into garbage.
Perhaps you are right. But I don't think that such huge number of coins will disappear very quickly. All this process will happen a long time. It is similar to natural selection, only cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 672
November 04, 2018, 06:47:04 PM
Which altcoin you are holding because holding in long term will be suitable for only potential coin if you holding some shitty cpims those prices will fall more and more in the coming days.So check the quality pf the project and the project team before holding it roo long.
I have check all the different altcoin though the prices are cheaper value but yet helpful to the community. It needs a lot of research which altcoin has better value and can stand for a long term services. The quality matter most as always for the progress of everyone.
Activity: 479
November 04, 2018, 06:42:25 PM

some of the same altcoins have I have to trade,
because if not the value will continue to decrease. and this is frustrating. so you have to do speculation instead of just waiting and holding
for now, I have no other plans than to wait for the right time to sell the assets that I have. for now, the development of altcoin looks so difficult, maybe because it is influenced by the price of ETH. so, I might sell the coins that I have when the price goes up by more than 30%

I think this is due to the current decline in the market and the price of ethereum that has fallen so much. Remember what happened to the Altcoins 9 months ago, remember how confidently projects collected investments, how the whole market grew.
I planned since a long time by using the Altcoin for investment. because by using it as an investment makes it possible to get a big enough advantage in future and generate more profits that makes my spirit in invest more investment.
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
November 02, 2018, 01:59:31 PM
I don't believe in the majority of coins/tokens, only few of them will have success 5% or even less, others will disappear and it is hard to guess projects which will get into this top 5%. So altcoins for me are only speculations, opportunity to wait pump and sell them before they turn into garbage.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
November 02, 2018, 07:25:54 AM

some of the same altcoins have I have to trade,
because if not the value will continue to decrease. and this is frustrating. so you have to do speculation instead of just waiting and holding
for now, I have no other plans than to wait for the right time to sell the assets that I have. for now, the development of altcoin looks so difficult, maybe because it is influenced by the price of ETH. so, I might sell the coins that I have when the price goes up by more than 30%

I think this is due to the current decline in the market and the price of ethereum that has fallen so much. Remember what happened to the Altcoins 9 months ago, remember how confidently projects collected investments, how the whole market grew.
Activity: 518
November 02, 2018, 06:27:38 AM
My plan on the altcoin that catch my interest is to see it grow and develop while I contribute my quote that objective and share in the success it will achieve both now and in the future!
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
November 02, 2018, 06:12:23 AM
There are coins to develop.I want to identify these coins.Then I'm going to invest a small amount on all of them.Then I will observe the development.
I think it will win in the long run.Think of it as buying land.Good Luck
Activity: 434
November 02, 2018, 04:49:10 AM
I now have a very large portfolio, my plans to sell a lot of altcoins to buy XEM, I really like their blockchain and I am confident in its growth, I fully agree with you, now is the most favorable time for the purchase of coins, I act the same way.
Pages:
Jump to: