Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans for this year - page 20. (Read 20333 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 12
January 30, 2019, 08:22:10 AM
There might not be much dump as was experienced in 2018, but that does not mean coins will not dump.
2018 should have thought us a lot of lessons, on how to be careful while investing in coins.
I can still see some coins like CPT pump with 400% increase, as well as some other good number of coins, while some are dumping.
A lot will happen with surprises in thus year.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
January 30, 2019, 06:37:08 AM
My plans this year is to secure more crypto  in my wallet , Will not put much investment into crypto this year , i will do daily trading and stabilize most of my crypto asset in USDT ..   
Activity: 1092
Merit: 105
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
January 30, 2019, 06:03:49 AM
Yes, I feel that the year will be difficult, but plans to continue to work, the world of crypto will certainly firmly enter all sectors of life, a matter of time. I also plan to buy various coins in my portfolio, including BTC, ETH
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
Your Data Belongs To You
January 30, 2019, 05:15:47 AM
first of all holding all what i already have and ot sell cheap. waiting for bull run)) nomettere that i also thing that it is not gonna happed in this year.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
January 30, 2019, 05:09:36 AM
Everyone keeps saying 2019 will be profitable for the crypto community... but in life I've had to learn things the hard way.. which makes me always want to look into things in 2 ways no matter the odds

What if 2019 is the beginning of another dump?? What would you do as a investor?? Wait till your portfolio goes to zero?? ... or sell whatever is left of it??

It's a very healthy attitude, and much better to think in this way than to have blind optimism.
The answer is that no-one knows. In hindsight if I'd realised the 2018 drop would have been as deep as it was, then I'd have sold more earlier... but I kept thinking it would recover.
So are we near the bottom now? If you think yes, then hold, if you think no then sell. We can take advice from everywhere, but fundamentally we are all guessing.
I think we need to keep one eye on BTC price. This is likely to lead any recovery.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
January 30, 2019, 05:06:26 AM
... I am also planning to invet more on crypto mining .
A highly questionable enterprise. The income from mining is highly correlated with the General state of the market.At a time when the profitability of mining has fallen and the cost of coins has fallen in price to almost zero - I think you will be able to earn something with this only if you have powerful equipment and cheap electricity.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
January 30, 2019, 12:07:15 AM
I am fully confident that in 2019 we will be able to see the market grow rapidly. After a long financial correction, the situation with time will definitely have to improve, just need to wait. I believe that in the next few months we will see the first prerequisites for improving the situation.
As good news will showed up, investors and traders are all waiting for a great movement coming from this market before making up another jumped, being optimistic and have positive thoughts can bring you confidence to stay holding, many potentials that can bring the market to rise back can happen
though the period of bearish also there and risking your money still possible if you deal with shorting, better to aimed for long hold and wait for the
next rise to enjoy.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
January 30, 2019, 12:01:43 AM
I will not sell all my coins because I am sure that by 2019 the market price will increase again. Although the price increase will not be as big as in 2017. Throughout 2018 we see the market price is very collapsing, and that is because a very significant price increase is shown in 2017.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
January 30, 2019, 12:00:52 AM
My plan for this year is that I will continue to be in crypto, because I still have confidence that crypto will rise again, and crypto will not fail, the up and down situation like this is normal, and surely crypto will recover as time goes by
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
January 29, 2019, 11:53:35 PM
I am fully confident that in 2019 we will be able to see the market grow rapidly. After a long financial correction, the situation with time will definitely have to improve, just need to wait. I believe that in the next few months we will see the first prerequisites for improving the situation.
Activity: 336
January 28, 2019, 04:39:43 PM
I'm thinking about investing in cryptocurrencies this year, but for now I'm waiting, as the market continues to fall and now investing will be very stupid.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
January 28, 2019, 04:11:54 PM
My plan is always basing upon the market status. Market is unstable that is why we need to plan for the possible thing that might happen, if the crypto continue to fall i think we needbti hold our asset because of we sell our asset when price is cheap we will maybe fall into a great loss. So if we are going to have or make a plan let us see first the current volume of the price of the different crypto or token for good.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.
January 28, 2019, 03:59:44 PM
I think that 2019 would not be so profitable as 2017 was. There are several reasons for this, but the main is that it is going to be extremely difficult to recover the prices of last December because the market simply got bigger.
Activity: 279
Merit: 7
January 28, 2019, 03:59:47 AM
My plans for the year 2019 are to buy more altcoins amd hold it for long terms. I am also planning to invet more on crypto mining .
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
January 28, 2019, 03:43:09 AM
I don't even know what the plans are right now when, after the fall, your investment is almost worthless.I have no desire to invest in the market yet-so I will just observe in what direction it will develop , whether there will be regulation and what will come out of it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
January 28, 2019, 12:29:34 AM
There are plans, but it is rather some sketches, because everything is changing too quickly in the crypto currency, as it was with hardfork, the date of which was unexpectedly postponed
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
January 27, 2019, 10:28:27 PM
whether this will be another dump or be a rise then take advantage of the only moments that could have happened. Although it looks bad then it could be an early start for better results in the long term investment that will be done. Sometimes it does not make the wait as many are hoping the results immediately, but if you are in a hurry is not a good thing to do in this year on crypto.
Activity: 602
January 27, 2019, 10:08:43 PM
My plan is to keep investing in crypto for 2019 and keep on following the project's bounty in crypto because I am sure and believe that crypto will run better this year compared to last year, and of course all expect many potential ico projects and have a clear goal this year so that there will be many investors who will be interested in ongoing projects and hopefully there will be no more scam projects or projects that are stuck in the middle of the road later
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
January 27, 2019, 09:49:10 PM
The year has started on a good note with the market showing frequent resistance to the bear market. There are frequent alternation in red and green periods every now and then. Big bodies like the UN has announced its interest in cryptocurrency again and now shows more seriousness to adopt IOTA and Ripple in its operations. This can be a factor to start another bull market. I have already bought more Ripple and IOTA.
Activity: 1008
January 27, 2019, 09:23:33 PM
Indeed, now a lot of news is intended to spread news that is uncertain, the media is used to influence the public on certain conditions. the mind set that is done to get the cryptocurrency community's attention solely to gain profit.
Pages:
Jump to: