Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin? - page 174. (Read 130607 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
Why wild you sell Bitcoin to fiat and invest it in the local stick market ? Makes no sense. If you gonna do that then why you into bitcoins ?

I plan to hold my bitcoins for the long term when I'm older so I don't have to work like a slave forever and ever.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I will continue collecting bitcoins and when I have enough bit coins, I will invest it all into my studies.

Desire that is very good, hopefully granted and find bitcoinnya still smoothly.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
For now, my plan is only keep collecting and earning bitcoins from my services. For the future, i want to open a business about bitcoin related in my area.

It is a good idea, but I think planning to build business different from bitcoin will do, like in what you want to do, passion and every thing lets face it, not every people will accept bitcoin and since bitcoin is kinda mazey I think it will be convincing for other to appreciate what you build.
my plan is to gather as more bitcoin as I can before it gets to $10 000. This year i guess bitcoin can go up to $1000 and in a few years it will worth a lot more.Im hoping to have a few coins when that happens

You are right to predict about the increase of bitcoin, even more than your current prediction, of course with your plan to collect as much as possible bitcoin make you benefit. Hopefully the plan is done.
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
I'm planning to hold my bitcoin or i want to buy altcoins so that i keep it safe for the coming August 1. I'm so afraid for what happen in August 1 some said are bitcoin goes down.
That is why some of my bitcoin i cash it out and i hold some and some i buy ether and waves to hold.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
Right now, I don't have any particular plans for bitcoin like venturing to some business or investing it in a company. I just want to earn lots and lots of bitcoin as I could then when the time comes that I will be needing some extra cash or I would come up with a plan to use that savings to try other things, I will use it for that purpose. I'm looking forward to that moment.
By holding the bitcoins you are earning is already an action of investing, you will not gonna spend it so the value will grow as the price of bitcoin continuous to increase. Good decision in your part if you do not spend a lot, of course it is also important to spend in order to live but be wise, spend only on what you need and limit on your wants.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
Right now, I don't have any particular plans for bitcoin like venturing to some business or investing it in a company. I just want to earn lots and lots of bitcoin as I could then when the time comes that I will be needing some extra cash or I would come up with a plan to use that savings to try other things, I will use it for that purpose. I'm looking forward to that moment.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
My planning is to start up some local business like firming of my land. And also I will be staying with bitcoin, profiting with bitcoin is great and will just hold it until then. Once the price get's higher I will sell some of it and will do the same as past do, taking some profit for better. bitcoin have changed my life as well.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 15/7 | JOIN NOW!
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
I have so much plan with my bitcoins but first i want to graduate my studies bitcoin is really helps me when it comes to needs a financial problem i get some bitcoin from my signature campaign where i can use it montly for my tuition problem and after that my second plan is to hold more bitcoin and built some business that really related on bitcoin.
for my bitcoin in the future i will invest some of these and the other will save to my wallet to ensure my future life and also to ensure that i have money/investments/savings in case of emergency.
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?

For me, my plan in my bitcoin in the future is to convert it into fiat or i want to keep it in my wallet and if bitcoin is high I will convert it. I want to spend my bitcoin in a wise way because all we know that if we have a money it can also easily lose it in our hand. So I want to have a small business or I invest it to the bank. So now, I am saving my bitcoin to attain my plan in the future.

I also plan to hold my bitcoins but not all of it. I'll only hold half and will use the other half to buy stuffs i think i need. This is a preparation for august 1 which is drawing near, just in case undesirable thing happen for example disappearing of bitcoins in your wallet, in that way even if i lose some bitcoin i don't have much regret.
At the moment I use bitcoin to be used as cash make in spending internet purchasing needs and other small needs.
Because the bitcoin I just got from bounty not much, so I can not use for sale and purchase transactions coins, and other investments.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I holding when bitcoin price reached 50k and then sold them Smiley

This is insane, but well i do hope that bitcoin will hit this price 10years from now. My plan is to use some of my bitcoin for my weekly needs, save some for my future and use it to trade so i can have more bitcoin and im sure that the price of btc will soar high in the next 5years.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

My plans now into my bitcoin is to save more of it, until 2018 is done. It is because I am sure by that time I have a lots of bitcoin savings
for sure. And there's nothing to loose if I hold on to that belief base on what bitcoin experts express their projection value of bitcoin.

We have the same plan right now but for me, it will be little bit longer than yours. Bitcoin is currently recovering from a huge down and I want to save more now and also buy more altcoins from it and sell it or reinvest on 2020. Right now, I'm focus on gaining more bitcoin and different altcoins and hoping to get rich in the future.
i also have the plane to hold bitcoin for the future. i am not even going to sell my bitcoin in such a panic situation but will try to hold it for a long time because i am sure that after long time bitcoin will give me a good profit.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251

It would be great if that came true, but I'm sceptical. I wonder if we've missed the real growth in BTC - it was the last 24 months - and now it'll stagnate or be overtaken by an Today the price of BQX is 0.00001556 btc. I would really like to really see the real trading exchanges that posted a token on their trays..
You need to know where the armor is located where your desires are really worthy of admiration and I think that every Bitcoin user should support that the price for Bitcoin is about 50,000 dollars. But you only need to look at things and at least a third of this to ...
Activity: 322
Merit: 101

It would be great if that came true, but I'm sceptical. I wonder if we've missed the real growth in BTC - it was the last 24 months - and now it'll stagnate or be overtaken by an altcoin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 326
If later I have a lot of bitcoin, I have a plan to build a real business and keep my business going bitcoin.
Activity: 291
Merit: 101
https://icoenergy.org/
I will continue collecting bitcoins and when I have enough bit coins, I will invest it all into my studies.
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

For me if I have a big value of bitcoin I will choose both, the half was for investing and the rest is converting to fiat then used for a business. Because I believe in the saying that "don't put all the eggs in one basket". The phrase is correct  because if you invest all your money and then if you are unlucky, the result will be bankruptcy where  you lose all, but if you have another business, you can survive with the failures. And for me, the more ways you know of getting an income the greater the chance of easy way to get a huge amount of money. I don't want to focus in one thing even though there are other ways to make an income.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
we all wish bitcoin to make us rich, problem is that more people in cryptosphere are speaking about lamborghini than about their love to the tech and the actual use of bitcoin they expect for society, raises the problem of the speculativ bubble, remember the dotcom one not that long ago
bitcoin can not make people rich. Only we can make ourselves become rich. If we are wise and we have a good vision for the future, we will invest our money in a good place such as the cryptocurrency Wink Wisig bitcoin to make us rich is like praying to get the jackpot
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Jump to: