Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin? - page 185. (Read 130607 times)

Activity: 289
Merit: 0
Investing bitcoin in bankroll etc ... but just buying and storing bitcoin in your wallet and waiting until prices reach high as expected seems not a great idea. Because many scams are now investing.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?

I will saving it. Whatever people talk about current price of bitcoin. Because I believe bitcoin is future currency. I will make decisions after whole bitcoin mined by miner. Time when no single bitcoin can get mined .. I hope this move can make my future more easy..

Hmmm, a tremendous thing or very extreme for you to do. because all things are not forever will give us the advantage, everything that exists in the world have time so if you selfish it is likely that you get losses. Because a business or investment can benefit, not a matter of your selfishness. Fight properly and don't close your mind just for the sake of your ambitions without any consideration of concrete

Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
Bitcoin is a modern currency that promises a good future. With such rapid growth, you can well adjust your financial situation and make purchases without leaving home. And also the price of BTC will very high. So my plan for bitcoin is accumulating as much to get as much bitcoin and Can make family happy.
That would definitely be based on your decision, if you hold longer the better but if you sell now with a profit that's good.
However, think that most investors who are having great success of bitcoin are those who have the patience to hold longer and they were given that luck to make more because of their attitude to risk and they are smart enough to trust this revolutionary system.
Activity: 247
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?

Same plans for me. I decided to invest more with bitcoin and wait a little more for my investment to grow. Then after that I think I will pull out at least half of my earnings and venture to a different business. Well, I'm not really putting up a new business. I am planning to expand our current family business which is a food service. I think it's a great business and that it is a necessity in our everyday life. On the other hand, I'm not planning on investing in our local market. It can be a possibility but I don't have any plans about that matter right now. Investing in btc is quite good but and I'm not yet ready to try other kinds of investment.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is a modern currency that promises a good future. With such rapid growth, you can well adjust your financial situation and make purchases without leaving home. And also the price of BTC will very high. So my plan for bitcoin is accumulating as much to get as much bitcoin and Can make family happy.
Activity: 54
My plans are to wait for them to go as high as possible, then make millions by selling them and live the rest of my life happily.
Activity: 42
Hi my plan is to keep increase my Bitcoin there is no point of selling my bicoins I will buy more at low price because we all know Bitcoin will rise.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544

I will hold it and I will sell it in the near future.

That is also my plan with my bitcoins as we are all here for one purpose, to earn and have money.  But as time goes by and seeing the potential of bitcoin I was planning to earn and earn and to just keep them for I know the value of it.  I know that it will continue to goes up.  I want also to invest my bitcoin as many were successful in doing it and make them extra rich. Grin  I also want to learn how to trade because that what will make my bitcoin grow faster.  All the earnings I have will be kept and when the price is right and reach my goal then I will convert it into cash.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Currently I'm just into trading but not for long term. If I'm see that I got enough profit then I immediately sold my bitcoin because I have to used the funds like every week. But my long term goal is to really invest on it for a bit. Once my situation has somewhat become "good" then all my trading earning will be put on a longer term. Like others mentioned, bitcoin price will likely to increase in the future so its much better to invest on it for a long term basis.

I am currently holding on to my coins, but I am not of the opinion that Bitcoin is suitable for long-term investment. IMO, it is more suited to medium-term investment and we need to book profits at regular intervals.
For me, long term investment is only for altcoin because the altcoin has more value and prices can rise very fast and very high. I think instead of investing heavily in Bitcoin, invest heavily in cryptocurrency in the top 10 coinmarketcap.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
Currently I'm just into trading but not for long term. If I'm see that I got enough profit then I immediately sold my bitcoin because I have to used the funds like every week. But my long term goal is to really invest on it for a bit. Once my situation has somewhat become "good" then all my trading earning will be put on a longer term. Like others mentioned, bitcoin price will likely to increase in the future so its much better to invest on it for a long term basis.

I am currently holding on to my coins, but I am not of the opinion that Bitcoin is suitable for long-term investment. IMO, it is more suited to medium-term investment and we need to book profits at regular intervals.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
Activity: 651
Merit: 103

I will hold it and I will sell it in the near future.
Activity: 476
homt.net
Currently i am buying bitcoin using fiat by giving good number of premium in local exchange and using in trading sites for investing other alternative coins . Its for me the trading asset.
Activity: 12
I just wan't to be part of the game and I wanna see what the future of Bitcoins bring .. So let's see and keep on trading ;-)
Activity: 383
Merit: 161
https://nitrogensports.eu/r/4896627
Grrrrr. Bitcoin went up to $2222.  Cry

Turns out my forcast was wrong. I decided to purchase it before it went up any further. Hurts to know that only a little while ago I could have purchased for 1900ish. Doh, there goes $1000. Hehe.

I bought 3.3 Bitcoin. I'm psyched! So glad that I did purchase though, because it is going to take 5 business days to process. Had the price not gone up I probably would have mistakenly waited too long past August 1st. I'm actually kind of worried, because my bank is moving soooooo slow to move my money over. I'm now afraid I won't make it in time.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
I plan on holding bitcoins as much as I can as we get segwit activated very soon because it's going to make Bitcoin more attractive and new investors and demand is going to be on the rise for us too shoot up in value .
Activity: 308
Just keeping my bitcoin saved securely and i use a little percentage for investment. Maybe the price will go up, but if the price is decreased after August 1th,who know, maybe i would convert to fiat and move to another coin
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Better partially disbursed for real needs and investments, the rest of course is fixed to make buying and selling transactions in the market
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
I do plan to maybe be able to retire, but for those all cryto needs to cross the current situation over bitcoins, then i do hope my investment over altcoins can really grow and hit my goal, soo i would be able to retire with those investment.

Retire on earning cryptocurrencies or retire on your job in the real world? If you mean that you are going to retire on your job so that you could do bitcoin full time then I guess it would be a good decision for you if you are earning more than what you are earning on your job, retire as soon as possible because you are going to waste your time and energy on that job compare if you are going to do bitcoin and earn some cryptocurrencies which is really a good investment for the long run since the price is always changing.

Most of the job in the real world are too exhausting and too boring, but there are some which are not, my point is that, there is no reason for you to continue the things that you know that don't give you benefits, it is just a waste of time, trust me.
Activity: 518
my plan is to save, invest ans use it. i want to save it for future purposes because there isba high potential for the value to grow. invest it, in a way i could trade it with fiat money so i can buy more bitcoins when the price is low. use it or spend it, since we are now living in the future, the people in the 50s or 20s are dreaming of, an easy way to pay your bills no need for the actual bill, everything just goes automatically.
Jump to: