Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin? - page 231. (Read 130608 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
October 09, 2016, 06:06:02 AM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?

There's no much places to invest, also we can see a lot of scams related to bitcoin.

My plan is use it as a currency, not an investment, just spend some coins here and there and that's it.

Well, if you just plan to use it for buying, I'm pretty sure that in no time there will be no Bitcoin left in your hands. Unless you will buy more Bitcoin in some sites that offers Bitcoin exchange.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
October 09, 2016, 06:03:47 AM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?

There's no much places to invest, also we can see a lot of scams related to bitcoin.

My plan is use it as a currency, not an investment, just spend some coins here and there and that's it.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
October 09, 2016, 05:58:28 AM

Pages:
Jump to: