Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin? - page 71. (Read 130607 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 19, 2017, 09:38:13 AM
If someday if i will holding a good amount of bitcoins the haft of this is i will invest in some passive business here in our place so i can add my passive income in the future but still i will do trading bitcoin so i continue earning bitcoin
Activity: 179
November 19, 2017, 09:34:25 AM
Well, first I have to earn bitcoins, this is quite a difficult task. But I already planned my spending. I'll save half of it just in case. The other half I will spend in different ways, but mostly invest in interesting and promising projects. And of course I'll buy a property for myself.
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
November 19, 2017, 09:19:16 AM
My arrangement I will at present be in the BTC world as long as it is as yet productive and the benefits of BTC will be spared as land venture and funds for my future on the off chance that I can't possessed the capacity to dive a considerable measure in the realm of digital money.
Activity: 287
November 19, 2017, 08:29:19 AM

Planned I want to put bitcoin until bitcoin prices rise very high, if bitcoin price increases, I will sell for USD price and I will open a small business.
legendary
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
November 19, 2017, 01:54:30 AM
my plan to hold it for the longterm and get a lot profit for my investment
I just wait the price of btc is down and interested to buy more. I am sure the price will be increase more
Activity: 598
November 19, 2017, 01:43:39 AM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?

I intend to hold, until the very end. Or until I’ve truly able to invest in my sons future.
My plan is to keep 3 or 5 more years..For my sons future also...for their studies...

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
November 19, 2017, 12:35:56 AM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?

I intend to hold, until the very end. Or until I’ve truly able to invest in my sons future.
Activity: 294
November 19, 2017, 12:30:27 AM
Before I tell my plan with my bitcoin, I hope people do the same way like me. For now My plan is just to hold my coins in my wallet so it will turn to investment which is truly advisable now since it is increasing so high at the moment, but I know it is so risky but who knows I can earn more profit on that. Then after I will use the money for educational purposes because that is what I am earning for now, to change my life to be better and especially my family.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
November 18, 2017, 11:53:09 PM
Future thinking with bitcoin is a bit different. I'll invest a little bit of bitcoin trading for my generation. I do not have any earthquake problems, but in the future, bitcoin will be with me and my family as my friend of danger. that's my purpose.
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
November 18, 2017, 11:42:11 PM
One good news is that i already own one of my long time wish by bitcoin earning even though it was small but it was quit valuableand satisfying for me because i have bought the thing completely from bitcoin earning.
Activity: 308
November 18, 2017, 11:29:43 PM
I know that sooner in December there is silver fork is coming if it's true .......,then I will invest again on it and hold it for trade long time and earn money from it.And I have a lot of dreams to fulfill through earn from Bitcoin.
Activity: 210
November 18, 2017, 10:15:29 AM

First, I would like to save it here because there are tendency that my money will increase since bitcoins value is getting higher day by day. And next, I will invest it in another business so that my money will multiply. And as my money grows up then it is the right time for me to get all my needs and wants.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
November 18, 2017, 10:09:48 AM
I planned to hold my other bitcoins for future purposes or holding bitcoin for few years and for sure i will earn a lot of profit once bitcoin increase more. I will invest the other bitcoin to the bitcoin related so my bitcoin will grow. I hope my bitcoin will grow because if that happen my money will grow also. For sure most of the people hold their bitcoin for the future so they can make more profit.
Activity: 210
November 18, 2017, 10:01:52 AM
Navaernoe plans and a clear strategy are still completely different things
but nevertheless it is through investments
funds earned
I would like to apply to the common good both for the community and for everyone
an example is very simple clinic of treatment of cancer diseases where the technology would be applied blockchain the way that there would be a turn on the operation and no one could
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
November 18, 2017, 10:01:01 AM
First I'm going to invest my token , and wait till the token get up high, And sell it to earn more and and i going to save it to have a better future.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
November 18, 2017, 09:28:42 AM
My plans are first, get more income here in bitcoin. Second, I will try to invest money and third, if I earn more money I will buy house and lot for my family.

Almoat all of us wanted those things especially if we came from a poor family.  I want to keep all my earned bitcoins so when I reached my target I will do your second plan, to invest.  When I have enough I will buy the things I want in life.  The reason why I am here.
Activity: 167
Merit: 105
November 18, 2017, 09:25:35 AM
My plans for bitcoin is when I have earned enough I want to invest it in different projects. I also want to try trading in order to make more profit with the money I have. If I have so much I want to buy a house and a car for my family and also take them to different parts of the world.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
November 18, 2017, 09:18:31 AM
With bitcoin I've already made a mistake last year when I sold it and pulled the money back.
I no longer intend to repeat that mistake.
I will keep all funds in my btc wallet and wait.
When the bitcoin price exceeds $ 10,000, I will probably withdraw part of my funds and earn very good profit.

I've tasted selling bitcoin for a cheap price and now I'm surprised at the fantastic price Sad
Activity: 391
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 18, 2017, 09:16:10 AM
My plans are first, get more income here in bitcoin. Second, I will try to invest money and third, if I earn more money I will buy house and lot for my family.
Activity: 159
November 18, 2017, 09:11:35 AM
My first plan with my bitcoin is to keep it until the bitcoin price increases. The money I can get will be my help to my family. Also, I'm planning to have a small business with that money to be an investment in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: