Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin? - page 78. (Read 130607 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 12, 2017, 03:16:39 AM
The price of bitcoin is now at $2655 and last week I was able to buy bitcoin at $1800.  I am not sitting at $800 income.  I will keep holding it and will continue to buy on deep.  Bitcoin has a brighter future to come.  What will be its rate 5-10 years from now? No one can tell for sure but it would be definitely high.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
He who controls the money, controls the game...
November 12, 2017, 03:04:10 AM
If I have BTC today, I'm going to exchange it with BCH due to BCH's market movement which is very rapid going up. And BTC's market is quite now good in many days due to slow speed and high cost transaction.
Activity: 121
Own Your Privacy! TOR Integrated Privacy Coin
November 12, 2017, 02:59:02 AM
Planning to add some more BTC!!!This is such a great opportunity to acquire more of it!!
I am pretty sure BTC value will be back!!
Activity: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 12, 2017, 02:57:27 AM
Just now only I started with bitcoin and start earning small amount I am waiting for my promotions in the ranks once I reached my target hopefully I will get good returns and I have plans already for me first I will buy bike and then car and house This is my plan for the moment with my Bitcoin in future.
Activity: 420
November 12, 2017, 02:53:23 AM
I consider my bitcoins as my investment in the future. As much as possible I do not want to touch it or spend it. So what I did is to grew them by investing to altcoin, trade it to USDT during correction. Aside from Bitcoin I also invest a little with ETH, soon this little demon will grew behind Bitcoin.
Activity: 350
November 12, 2017, 02:40:44 AM
About my bitcoin ...to give me a chance to rank up because I'm a newbie now soo of course my bitcoin put there first in the bank and lay it first until it grows or multiply more than I plan to invest bitcoin and have investment and plan about the future of family...
Activity: 280
November 12, 2017, 02:20:58 AM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?

bitcoin is currently very helpful to meet the needs of my life, so from that I will continue to look for bitcoin by investing bitcoin to get more bitcoin and the results of some I use for investment in other products
November 12, 2017, 02:13:30 AM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?

I will use bitcoin to invest bitcoin to get more bitcoin, some of which I will use for my life needs, because so far bitcoin enough help in my financial requirement.
Activity: 252
November 12, 2017, 02:10:41 AM
My plan in bitcoin is to invest more and hold so that in the future its value will twice or more than it original cost
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
November 12, 2017, 02:04:19 AM
Your plan is very nice, man. If my plan is just to collect bitcoin of the signature campaign. Then I used it for trade or investment, so that I could get a good profit. I will also hold bitcoin until prices rise.
Your plan is very good and I like your plan.
If my plan only collects all the bitcoin from the campaign results I follow then I will trade and invest so I can get a good profit.
Activity: 196
November 12, 2017, 01:57:40 AM
I'm still new here in bitcoin and I haven't earned any from it. But as I receive my first paycheck in bitcoin, I think I'll save it up first. I'm not sure on how big i will earn but it is the best to save it up. I will wait till the value of my bitcoin increase like a form of investment until I withdraw it. I will use the money  I earned it bitcoin for my studies and help my family with our daily expenses.
Activity: 284
November 12, 2017, 01:23:20 AM

I have so many plans with my bitcoin. Just like saving them or investing my bitcoins inside a bank. Holding bitcoin is a really good idea to do because people can earn money in an easier way. And also as time passes by the bitcoin value increases.
Activity: 73
November 12, 2017, 12:58:55 AM
My plan for my bitcoin is, I will build a business so that in the event of losing bitcoin I can still gain money.And in case I have enough bitcoin to build a house I will build it, that is if I have enough bitcoin .But all those things I would do if ever the bitcoin disappeared but hopefully it would not happen
Activity: 560
November 11, 2017, 11:31:58 PM
helping with family and learning in the course of course will be used for my income and expenses as well as daily necessities.
Activity: 322
November 11, 2017, 11:23:33 PM

For now i'm still earning and my plans if i get a bitcoins is i want to hold this until bitcoin price goes to $20000 i think if bitcoin reach that i will sell my bitcoins for sure. Cheesy
Activity: 406
homt.net
November 11, 2017, 11:18:27 PM
There are different types of opinions about Bitcoin. But my thoughts are a little different. Many people or most people are more interested in investing. And some people are earning by trading Bitcoin. My wish is completely different, my desire to keep Bitcoin stored
Merit: 170
I do crypto TRADING
November 11, 2017, 11:08:47 PM
I already made a cash out to lock-in profit. price is sliding and unconfirmed transactions are at 139k already and growing. its being flooded with small amount of transactions. we dont know who but its making bitcoin network bad.

Activity: 108
"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"
November 11, 2017, 11:07:12 PM
it must be very wise to divide it into two. one is to be hold and sold after years kind of investment, and the other half will be invest for a bussiness that could income daily, so that i could be able to stay in a long term waiting for the best time to sold my bitcoin, when the bitcoin graph soar pretty high. but, for an extra earning i will do mining and campaign.
Activity: 250
November 11, 2017, 11:02:05 PM
my plan is to collect more bitcoin that I can get, and I just think bitcoin is another form of currency, I will spend it and earn it as I did for fiat currency  Smiley
Activity: 68
November 11, 2017, 11:00:28 PM
I dont have bitcoin as of the moment since im just starting here. But if i do have a bitcoin. I will invest it and save for the future. Because no one knows what will happen in future so its better to be prepared.
Pages:
Jump to: