Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin? - page 84. (Read 130607 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
November 05, 2017, 10:19:52 AM
I really hope bitcoin prices will drop to miss it a chance on investment. Recently, bitcoin has gone crazy, up to the price of 7600$people and can not back the
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
November 05, 2017, 10:19:03 AM
It's pretty hard to decide when to sell bitcoin. I plan to start selling a little when It reach 25k.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
November 05, 2017, 09:58:16 AM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?

Well my plan is to save it until I have enough to buy a new car. Also, I’ve been saving up to buy a new house for my family. With bitcoin’s value I’m sure it is more than enough to dream things like these.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
November 05, 2017, 09:54:16 AM
I wish I had some BTC now. I would sell them and bought some alt coins instead. I would like to buy, MGO/Game coins. I am new and I am here as one of my friend suggested me about BTC. May be I am wrong but i have heard some news on Game/MGO token. They are not partnered with Unity. They are making wagering and betting app. Price is too low, true to say. But I am trader. Not a gamer. I will collect MGO as many as I can and will sell them , short term profit, I say
now i have been fullfill my first plan in bitcoin which is to help my family in my daily needs and to help them to renovate our house now im so very thankful that it is already started im so happy because of that , iam very thankful to God that i have been learn earning it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
November 05, 2017, 09:37:41 AM
I have no plan on the bitcoin I have, I just hold the bitcoin and keep looking for bitcoin so my bitcoin keeps growing, because I'm sure bitcoin in future price is higher than now.
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
November 05, 2017, 09:33:33 AM
I have some plans about bitcoin but It need some money, once I have some money I will buy Bitcoins and save it and i will not sell it no matter its price goes down I will hold and will sell when I have my target achieved.
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
November 05, 2017, 09:29:26 AM
I'm planning to hold my btc till the price explode up to $25000 if the price reach the barrier I'm definitely gonna buy a new car and another house so I can have a new property and also new asset so I can make a loan easy at bank that I'm gonna use on my future company.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
November 05, 2017, 09:17:43 AM
My plan with bitcoin is to save first, after the result is enough, I will invest half of it for the future and half used if necessary, that way I can get bigger result.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 05, 2017, 09:06:32 AM
Will Bitcoin continue to increase the value?
Activity: 169
Vite
November 05, 2017, 08:52:32 AM
Maybe I will keep it until it doubles now, then I'll sell, though I do not do much but still have the words.
It may be dangerous because bitcoin may be worth it but I'm a risk taker, and I like what I do ...
Activity: 110
November 05, 2017, 08:19:02 AM
Maybe i'll hold it or invest it where it will grow. Value of bitcoin increases as time past we dont know what will be the value of bitcoin for the next 5 or more years.
Activity: 266
November 05, 2017, 08:12:35 AM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
My current plan is to continue to hold it because its value has reached ~ $ 7k4 and it will continue to increase in the future.
Yes holding bitcoin is definitely a good plan because even though bitcoin is a bubble, it still has a lot of potential. You can earn a lot of profit out of it if you just hold and sell it in the right time. I am also planning on holding my bitcoin and investing in other altcoins. Converting it into fiat and venturing into other business is a good option too. I also have a business in mind that I want to establish. Maybe in the future, when I've saved enough bitcoins.
Activity: 17
November 05, 2017, 07:57:24 AM
get profit(long term investment) from bitcoin is the answer for your question. idk what people can get except profit ?
Activity: 182
November 05, 2017, 07:53:53 AM

My current plan is to continue to hold it because its value has reached ~ $ 7k4 and it will continue to increase in the future.
Activity: 60
November 05, 2017, 07:50:16 AM
Hi, I want invest at another altcoins and hold minimum 5 years some bitcoin. And what about you? What are you doing?
Activity: 48
November 05, 2017, 07:44:13 AM
In my opinion you should hold it at least til 2020.

But nobody knows whta the future brings to us. There could be better coins, laws against

it or other things...
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
November 05, 2017, 07:40:26 AM
My plan is to keep holding and investing for the next 5 years. Future is bright for Bitcoin in my opinion. Its market value is already expensive at this point but still, it is continuously increasing and getting more expensive each day. I am expecting that it will be more succesful in the following years as well as the profit of all users and investors.

Bitcoin has proven how potentially it has at such a high price for now and it will happen for the next 5 years and it is time to save in the future. Wink
TRUST HIM
Activity: 239
Merit: 103
November 05, 2017, 07:36:20 AM
i have easy plan . Just hodl and hodl and hodl ... and after few years probably i will have a lot of money Cheesy
Activity: 429
November 05, 2017, 07:34:46 AM
My plan is to keep holding and investing for the next 5 years. Future is bright for Bitcoin in my opinion. Its market value is already expensive at this point but still, it is continuously increasing and getting more expensive each day. I am expecting that it will be more succesful in the following years as well as the profit of all users and investors.
Activity: 218
November 05, 2017, 07:33:48 AM

Investment may be risky but the fact that it is one of the best way to ensure that your future is secured makes me do it still amidst all the danger I may get into it. There are a lot of investment scams nowadays that's why it is very important that you are careful and smart with all your investments so that you can avoid getting in to such things. I am also planning some of it for the future so that if ever I'll get scammed I have a backup money.
Pages:
Jump to: