Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin? - page 92. (Read 130607 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
October 29, 2017, 07:36:23 PM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?

We virtually have the same plan when I get my profit on bitcoins.  I'll cashing my bitcoins out and the investing on property and food stocks so that money is still circulating for me. I'll keep some bitcoins for myself and then start trading them or investing them on different ICOs. I could even start my own business but I still have no idea what business I want to start.

I plan to travel to Japan if I make money via bitcoins. Otherwise it's really expensive to travel and live in rich Assian countries Like Singapor and Japan. This is the aim of me.
Activity: 462
October 29, 2017, 07:35:23 PM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?

We virtually have the same plan when I get my profit on bitcoins.  I'll cashing my bitcoins out and the investing on property and food stocks so that money is still circulating for me. I'll keep some bitcoins for myself and then start trading them or investing them on different ICOs. I could even start my own business but I still have no idea what business I want to start.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
October 29, 2017, 07:33:49 PM
I am taking the bitcoin that i own and generating more of it passively through a company called USI-TECH - I started with 0.72 Bitcoin and have made over 1.3 bitcoin using the platform - and it's free to use and sign up with!

would anyone like to join me and make your bitcoin generate more and make your money work for you?

Just inbox me or comment below - and you can sign up using this link - https://teambloodsaw.usi-tech.info/register

BTC

An awesome to make your money go farther Smiley
Activity: 157
October 29, 2017, 07:23:47 PM
For now, im planning to make my bitcoin grow. Im looking for different ways to earn bitcoin like faucets, trading, investment and other related stuff. Also im planning to hold it for a while and wait until it increases its value further. Im also planning to use my bitcoin to support my needs financially.
Waiting isn't a good idea though, to make money to meet your financial needs you have to take risk and invest your bitcoin. In future bitcoin may raise to a very high worth and may felicitate us in many ways. So rather putting it until it raise to a high worth and then invest it easier way is to invest it today in order to make future better.
Activity: 273
October 29, 2017, 08:58:38 AM
My plans with BTC are to store it and hold it for the long term while studying it and it's implications because I know it will be a part of the future so it's best to learn as much as possible while it's still new.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
October 29, 2017, 06:36:11 AM
i have many plan on my bitcoin, first of all i will convert my bitcoin into cash so i can buy my very own laptop. other than that, ill invest a simple business of mine for the benefits of my future family, so i can give them a better life more than i expected.
Activity: 406
October 29, 2017, 06:29:11 AM
for now i still planning to invest some btc in keep for long time.
some other btc, i do or doing trading on some exchanges as trading bitcoins with some ico's, have been some attract market price since these few month.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
October 29, 2017, 06:28:36 AM
Bitcoin is a business for me.  Its way to make some money and bring income at my home. Its not a side job for me but a online job.
Bitcoin is playing an important part in my life. i am just 24 and with bitcoins gaining knowledge about investment and business. I have a lot of big plans to get rich with bitcoins soon.

Yes, Bitcoin has become very important to me. That's an only job I can do and earn money without any degree right now. Bitcoin has changed my life a lot since I start investing it. I intend to save it until I am 25 years old, buy a house and a car.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
October 29, 2017, 06:16:14 AM
Until now, I had 2 strategies.
Part of my btc funds I invested in my own business and some other businesses and rest funds I still holding in my wallet.
It was very good strategy for me Smiley
Now, because of very high btc price, I will just focus on collecting more bitcoin and will wait until bitcoin reach $ 10 000 or more and than I will start withdrawing again part of my btc funds.

Activity: 602
October 29, 2017, 06:09:47 AM

in future i want to investing for long term. bitcoin very profitable than gold, so just buying now then saving or keeping it for 5years in future you get rich
Activity: 505
October 29, 2017, 05:48:47 AM

My plan is to just hold most of my bitcoin and let it rest and make me some profit, another is to invest in some bitcoin related projects that I think would make me more profit and lastly, I plan to convert some and invest in some promising altcoins in the market, I think that would make me even more profit. For now, these are my plans.
Activity: 618
October 29, 2017, 05:27:43 AM
My plans is that i invest my bitcoin stock market because the marketing value of bitcoin is getting accreted for your future.
Well i have so many plan about my bitcoin, first i will collect plenty of them,second when i have more of it, i will invest half of my bitcoin. Third buy some bitcoin when the price of it is decreasing.
Activity: 126
Waves address 3PP4npcijfECsxrf4Ms4rSxPuZq1kamGn7H
October 29, 2017, 02:34:50 AM
My plan is to hold BTC for a long term, I don't actually need it now for my daily needs so I hope its price will increase in the next 5-10 years. To $10,000 maybe Cheesy
Activity: 350
Merit: 170
I do crypto TRADING
October 29, 2017, 12:10:50 AM
My plan for my bitcoin is to hold my bitcoin until the price is high, then after the high price I will sell. besides I also use my bitcoin to follow pre-sale of a project, because it can give me advantage too.

What will be your basis when you say when the price is high? Is it $6,000 or $8,000 or $10,000? Coz bitcoin price will continue to rise and will have some pull back from time to time.

Do you think bitcoin will still be here after 3 years from now? How long will you hold?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
October 28, 2017, 08:24:37 PM
My plan for my bitcoin is to hold my bitcoin until the price is high, then after the high price I will sell. besides I also use my bitcoin to follow pre-sale of a project, because it can give me advantage too.
Activity: 6
October 28, 2017, 08:12:56 PM
I will continually take profits and diversify my investment into other more secure areas like property, company shares, etc, plus use profits to pay my normal expenses like my credit card Smiley

Rational is diversify my portfolio plus protect myself if Bitcoin dies(god forbid)! Yes, 1 Bitcoin may eventually be worth a million dollars but equally it could crash and go back to one dollar Embarrassed

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
October 28, 2017, 07:30:47 PM
Well,  I'm planning to gather as much Bitcoin as possible and when the price is so high,  then I will convert it into fiat currency and when the price is low I will buy more Bitcoin and wait for the price to soar. As long as Bitcoin is still not known in the whole world,  I will still play with the pump and dump game.
Activity: 30
October 28, 2017, 07:27:28 PM
Haven't done any investment to bitcoin related companies however talking about belief on bitcoin i am holding some bitcoin which i can have and collect or in some cases what i can buy. I think the current price is still good entry point to get atleast 50% profit within a year which we can't get in our local banks.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
October 28, 2017, 07:25:38 PM
It is a good idea investing on both sides, but for me, I will convert more of my bitcoin into fiat and invest on some businesses. For bitcoin, I will only keep it for increase in price.
Well you may also have your point.I'd also want to do businesses in the real world so i'll convert some of my bitcoin into fiat money.And some part of my bitcoin will be reserved in buying bitcoin and the rest will be kept in my wallet.I'm sure if one of these things will not work,the other one will have profit i guess.
Activity: 588
Merit: 35
October 28, 2017, 06:49:25 PM
My plan for preserving my Bitcoin? Definitely a part (50%) I use them to trade then a good 25% use them for bets and the remaining 25% I keep them in my wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: