Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your price predictions for the upcoming JUP token launch? - page 2. (Read 158 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 7
BTC Lover|Crypto Educator| We Grow by Learning!
Hey friends, I've been reading up on the upcoming JUP token launch and trying to get a feel for potential price ranges.

With the airdrop coming up, it seems like a lot of folks will get their hands on JUP tokens pretty quickly. I'm curious what your thoughts are on possible prices at launch and in the early days.

The estimates I've seen online seem to be all over the place from $0.40 up to $5 which is a huge range! Given JUP's expected multi-billion dollar market cap and plans to list on major exchanges like Binance, Bitget and others, I could imagine decent demand and volatility in the beginning.

I know some over the counter deals have apparently valued JUP around $0.70 already. But with the airdrop volume, it makes me wonder if the price could see a spike at first before stabilizing.

What do you all think? Does a range of $1-2 seem reasonable in the short term? Are you planning to hold the airdrop tokens or sell into any early strength? Curious to hear your perspectives on where pricing could be headed and how you plan to approach trading the launch.

I'm trying to set my expectations realistically but with so much potential interest, I wouldn't be shocked to see JUP make some big moves in the first few days! But interested to hear what you all predict. Appreciate any takes!

Let me answer your first question. Truly, I partially expected JUP to hit this high or even more than $2 due to the anticipation many users had for the token launch and the volume recorded in the second cex you mentioned was over 3 million plus, another proof that JUP got a lot of users that were interested in it.

Now the other question. For me, I think JUP will be long-term for me. If you look at its usecase, then the chain it's under and compare other coins that have done well in the Solana chain, if gives me this edge will likely do same
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hey friends, I've been reading up on the upcoming JUP token launch and trying to get a feel for potential price ranges.

With the airdrop coming up, it seems like a lot of folks will get their hands on JUP tokens pretty quickly. I'm curious what your thoughts are on possible prices at launch and in the early days.

The estimates I've seen online seem to be all over the place from $0.40 up to $5 which is a huge range! Given JUP's expected multi-billion dollar market cap and plans to list on major exchanges like Binance, Bitget and others, I could imagine decent demand and volatility in the beginning.

I know some over the counter deals have apparently valued JUP around $0.70 already. But with the airdrop volume, it makes me wonder if the price could see a spike at first before stabilizing.

What do you all think? Does a range of $1-2 seem reasonable in the short term? Are you planning to hold the airdrop tokens or sell into any early strength? Curious to hear your perspectives on where pricing could be headed and how you plan to approach trading the launch.

I'm trying to set my expectations realistically but with so much potential interest, I wouldn't be shocked to see JUP make some big moves in the first few days! But interested to hear what you all predict. Appreciate any takes!
Pages:
Jump to: