Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your thoughts on a cryptocurrency social platform? - page 2. (Read 246 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
No matter in any platform you will create a community, if you educate in the wrong way, then automatically you will create a spammer. Sometimes we have provided the best education possible, but it is their personalities cannot change and they remain a spammer.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Encrypted currency social platform? I know one, MIxin. I think it's the best social platform at the moment, it allows people to encrypt the communication process, no one can steal your chat data, such a social platform may become the mainstream of the future.
copper member
Activity: 163
Merit: 4
So for the past year I've been working on a social platform for cryptocurrencies (https://glowbe.org)
Why?
I think most platforms related to crypto nowadays are full of spam and low quality content and I wanted to create a closed community of people that are interested in being more 'educated' or objective.
Personally I dislike the idea of telegram/discord groups for cryptos because there's no way of having an objective conversation - you either shill or get shilled.

I'm interested in hearing more opinions about what you guys think - could something like this work?
Maybe you have suggestions or maybe you disagree with me. Let me know what you think about the idea.
Pages:
Jump to: