Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your thoughts on the market right now? - page 3. (Read 358 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 508
Go after the goal... Go!!! It is worth getting!
I want to stock up on alts for the spot now. What do you think, should I buy now or should I wait?

There are no crypto assets that are so unpredictable, like altcoins. You can at least predict that the Bitcoin price will spike during a bull market, and definitely the price of Bitcoin will spike during the bull market, but when it comes to altcoin predictions, you are never sure what to expect, especially for most of these new altcoins that are trending. There are some old and established altcoins like ETH, BNB, Matic, Solana, etc., for which someone can actually have hope that their price will pump during the Bitcoin bull market, but if you are going to invest in new altcoins, I would suggest you do so with caution and also invest the amount you can afford to lose. 

Luckily, sometimes there are a few or most of the new altcoins that can generate a huge profit for investors, but if you get unlucky, you will lose your asset to such an investment. 
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1041
The market doesn't seem to go up or down which is hard to assume where it will go from here since looking at the indicators, most of them even BTC are somewhat overbought already.

But if you have to buy, choose the one that has good updates already. FET does have updates recently where they are merging with other AI projects, though it's a positive update, I'm still skeptical. I would just keep my stablecoin still.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
I want to stock up on alts for the spot now. What do you think, should I buy now or should I wait?
If you are going for altcoins, know that they are highly volatile. You can see some altcoins that have increased 10 times or more. If they want to fall, they will fall massive also. I can not tell anyone to buy altcoins for now as they have already risen so much. But if it is bitcoin, that is still good as it will not be volatile like the altcoins.
Activity: 586
Merit: 251
Yes, maybe this is a good time to invest in altcoins. I think Bitcoin will reach a new ATH again, and then it will be altcoin season. When people have made a lot of profit from altcoin seasons, they will continue to invest in some meme tokens and game tokens. Then maybe a big scam will appear and crash the market. Smiley) Lol, that's my prediction for fun. This is not financial advice
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I think that now is a good time to buy altcoins, the market is in the accumulation phase, I think that the end of May-June will start the alt season and you can take your profit
Better to buy some now and set aside spare USDT to buy later.
I would take a closer look at OP, AVAX and consider the AI sector. You should also allocate your capital wisely so you don't buy these coins with your entire deposit.
Pages:
Jump to: