Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your top 3 Altcoins to SHORT? - page 2. (Read 360 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 04:50:56 PM
the current market situation is still bad enough to do short-term trading, I think that is not the best thing for now even though there are some altcoins on the pump that are very high in price but it is difficult to predict and analyze which coins will experience a pump back at the market price continues to decline.

Its movements continue to fluctuate and market conditions are still in a down trend. It is very difficult to choose some good altcoins for short-term trading and the risk is very high.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
September 11, 2018, 04:16:39 PM
I've not been able to join the leverage trading bandwagon as I'm yet to have a full grasp of it, though I've been doing some reading on it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
September 11, 2018, 03:33:54 PM
You can short any top coins. ETH is the best one.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 01:39:20 PM
my favorite altcoin in short time is ROX robotina, this is good slovenian project,with home energy management sistem, ROX is fuel for robotina IOT program.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
September 11, 2018, 01:12:55 PM
Anything at the moment, it's all dropping, so there's a good chance that if you sell any coin for Tether and then buy back later, you'll be buying back at a lower price.
We are nearing the previously established bottom though of around $190b whole market, so there may be resistance there, but we shall see.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 12:58:30 PM
I short such coins as IOTA, BTC (because of graphics) and BTC Cash. Bitcoin is the best at the moment.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 12:55:57 PM
For market conditions like this, it is difficult to predict coins for the short term, but what we saw for bcd, doge and bch experienced a very high increase yesterday maybe these three coins are worth making in the short term
Just to be clear, you are saying those make good SHORTs right now, right?

I kind of agree.  BCD feels very ripe to short right now. 

Does any exchange have margin trading for it yet?
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
September 11, 2018, 12:50:15 PM
Shorting now near major market lows may not be a good idea. Even though the altcoin may have poor fundamentals, market direction and timing is a big factor.
Yeah, nice point here.  This is the challenge of going with the trend.  The nice thing is that you can often catch some of the swing.

But the bad point is that the market might already be nearing lows.
Activity: 239
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 12:39:37 PM
For market conditions like this, it is difficult to predict coins for the short term, but what we saw for bcd, doge and bch experienced a very high increase yesterday maybe these three coins are worth making in the short term
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
September 11, 2018, 12:36:38 PM
Shorting now near major market lows may not be a good idea. Even though the altcoin may have poor fundamentals, market direction and timing is a big factor.
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
September 11, 2018, 12:31:16 PM
Hah, nice question.  Better than "the world is ending.. let's Cry" posts.

I thing DOGE, ZIL, and ADA make good shorts here.

Doge because.. well.. it's a joke.
ZIL because I think that it's too late for the smart contract bandwagon.  Same is true for ADA.  ADA actually has good technology, but I still think it's a short.

Activity: 357
Merit: 250
September 11, 2018, 12:28:15 PM
(For those of you who are unaware, short-selling is when you make money when a coin DROPS in value.)   

What are your favorite altcoins to short this week?  (Maximum 3, please.)

Please also provide some justification!  (Technical or fundamental please.)

I'm shorting:
* DASH - I think that day-to-day usage is not really happening as much as they claim.
* MIOTA - I think that the real-world use case for this is farther away than people think.

Pages:
Jump to: