Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your top 5 coins for investing long term and why did you choose them? - page 2. (Read 362 times)

Activity: 538
Merit: 10
Here are the top 5 crypto-currency Bitcoin,Ethereum,Litecoin,Ripple,Dash,its price can quickly grow and fall quickly,which makes them extremely volatile and risky.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
For me there isn't 5 currencies that worth investing on long term. If the intention is to make profit on long term it's better to hold the original currency, that all others follow the price, Bitcoin. Long term holders keep holding their Bitcoins without worrying too much about AltCoins, and I think they are right, alternative currencies at this moment have as main goal to be used when BTC network is overloaded.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
Well in my own i was choosing an altcoin which is i can mine  i am choosing 5 coins the main is  bitcoin and the other altcoins are zcash, dash, litecoin, ethereum and XMR for cpu mining..  and this is altcoin are my top 5 but i was still waiting for the price increase of other altcoin since i mine some of them in GPU and hope that i also can buy L3+ for litecoin. the hardware price compare before is really high so i think i will wait until the price of that hardware getting reduced..
But in other coins i do nt have any problem with them mining using easy tools like nice hash and manual script (cmd version)
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
What are your top 5 coins for investing long term and why did you choose them?
Although a lot of altcoin are there, where I usually use to invest my bitcoin, but still I think after bitcoin which is the top priority I think Etherium, Dash, Waves, LTC etc are some altcoin where I usually invest my bitcoin. but I present time when the price of bitcoin is increasing continuously therefore in present time my first priority is bitcoin and not any other altcoin.
copper member
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
What are your top 5 coins for investing long term and why did you choose them?
Pages:
Jump to: