Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your Top undervalued Altcoin? - page 2. (Read 171 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 2
June 01, 2018, 05:32:49 PM
There are a lot of videos on YouTube about undervalued coins. Some are real video reviews and while  some are just promotion campaign to draw investors attention to coins they are holding.

In my opinion an undervalued coin is a coin or token that has huge potential to gain a significant price increase for the future. For example we all know there once a time ETHEREUM was less than $30 and if someone at the time Listed ETH as an undervalued coin, this would have been correct because we can see it has indeed increased in value.

The reason for increase in the future value of a cryptocurrency can largely be due to its use case as a result of the technology it offers to people and how big it's community is.

Please share your Top undervalued coins that you feel has potential for huge increase for the future. It will be nice to back your list with facts if possible.

according to me minex coin and eidoo are the most undervalued coins atm and i really do believe on these projects and i am going to hold these coins for long like  5  to 6 years

Sounds very interesting please is any unique use case for Minex and Eidoo? It will be really nice to know
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
June 01, 2018, 02:26:23 PM
Bankex because the current token price is cheaper than ICO price and recently, Bankex launched a new platform that is Bankex smart justice
More than $ 70 million was collected when Bankex token sales, I think BKX is a sleeping monster

well
i hear that, and they created a new bounty about it.
btw, i already sell it on $1 a few month ago
now,i feel maybe i do some mistake. Cry
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
June 01, 2018, 02:03:43 PM
There are a lot of videos on YouTube about undervalued coins. Some are real video reviews and while  some are just promotion campaign to draw investors attention to coins they are holding.

In my opinion an undervalued coin is a coin or token that has huge potential to gain a significant price increase for the future. For example we all know there once a time ETHEREUM was less than $30 and if someone at the time Listed ETH as an undervalued coin, this would have been correct because we can see it has indeed increased in value.

The reason for increase in the future value of a cryptocurrency can largely be due to its use case as a result of the technology it offers to people and how big it's community is.

Please share your Top undervalued coins that you feel has potential for huge increase for the future. It will be nice to back your list with facts if possible.

according to me minex coin and eidoo are the most undervalued coins atm and i really do believe on these projects and i am going to hold these coins for long like  5  to 6 years
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
June 01, 2018, 01:41:58 PM
Im looking for new tokens with huge potential because i was impressed with what pundix did, so i found storiqa that has already started moving vertically, im now stidying more projects and i have short listed xyo network and omix tokens i think they can also boom within few weeks so good time to buy and hold them.
June 01, 2018, 01:27:24 PM
ICON (ICX) - widely regarded as the 'Korean Ethereum'.   Wink

Comparing ICON(ICX) with NEO which of them will you consider as most under valuable for future opportunity?
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
June 01, 2018, 09:37:42 AM
Bankex because the current token price is cheaper than ICO price and recently, Bankex launched a new platform that is Bankex smart justice
More than $ 70 million was collected when Bankex token sales, I think BKX is a sleeping monster
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 08:51:21 AM
ICON (ICX) - widely regarded as the 'Korean Ethereum'.   Wink
June 01, 2018, 08:48:16 AM

Pages:
Jump to: