Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your trading strategies ? - page 2. (Read 751 times)

Activity: 2072
Merit: 337
June 27, 2021, 03:25:38 PM
ichimoku is all you need to trade, i can see BTC going down to $32482 within 4H
After googling, I got to know that ichimoku is basically a term for technical analysis but seriously you cannot analyze the price of BTC, if any crypto at all.

I would say the best way to earn is just to buy when the market is down and sell when it's high. It might sound boring, repeated and dull but really nothing better than this and the market is down right now, so you know what time it is. It's TIMEE to buy (in Bruce Buffer's voice, maybe?).
Activity: 2464
Merit: 585
June 27, 2021, 02:22:52 PM
During bull run, I am busy chasing crypto clients and ask payments in crypto. But during bear market. I play swing trading. I use 1hr chart and use RSI and MACD to chase for the dip.
Not able to relate with the latter part of your comment because I am not good at trading knowledge but the former part of your comment, which is, chasing clients to get payments in crypto, I think I do the opposite actually.

When bitcoin is down (bear run) and I am not sure if I should buy it, I usually ask my clients to pay me in crypto if possible and if even not as most of my clients are local people, I take the money to buy bitcoins myself because I feel like I am not risking anything from my own pocket. I also feel like when the market is down, I have more energy than usual days because I get more coins than I would get on days when market is bullish.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
June 27, 2021, 01:22:57 AM
It seems most amateur traders are swing traders buying spot- to 10x to catch an about 10% move but the most successful traders are probably doing something else.

Arbitrage ? https://www.sfox.com/blog/bitcoin-arbitrage-is-possible-but-not-the-way-youre-doing-it/

Scalping on 1 to 15m candles ?

Market maker / bot strategies ?

How do you trade ? Does someone has reliable info on the strategies of the most successful solo traders ?

Sometimes I do scalping to 5-10m candles but most of the time I used service out there where in they analyze the market and was executed automatically by their bots what good thing about that group is that they share their thought about the market before executing the trade through bot and with that we are learning and earning at the same time.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 25, 2021, 06:23:19 PM
Well, the best trading strategy is scalping during the market is high volatility and when it is a dump, this is perhaps a good way to easily spot a profitable coin that has the potential to gain profit. I am not good at trading but usually, I use technical and fundamental analysis before making action in trading because trading is not easy as that, you need to explore first the market before you will understand it and the most common and basic method is the buy when the price is cheap and sell when the price is high.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
June 25, 2021, 10:56:02 AM
I think the strategy you use is right if you see that you don't have enough time to look at the market all the time,
indeed in monitoring market movements we must have a lot of time because otherwise it is not impossible that we can lose the moment,
What is clear is that the strategy of each trader is different depending on the conditions and goals to be achieved
true, it is not possible for everyone to do the same thing because the way of learning may be different. maybe there are those who don't like to wait or monitor every moment of market movements because they think that other things can still be done, but there are those who are actually happy because there is something that can be seen firsthand and is a challenge in itself.

I agree, in the end it all comes back to the individual people themselves because they clearly have a strategy that cannot be forced and they are used to doing it all the time which may not be changed because they can make wrong calculations. What is important is that all lead to a goal, namely profit.
Activity: 2982
Merit: 678
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 25, 2021, 08:03:52 AM
During bull run, I am busy chasing crypto clients and ask payments in crypto. But during bear market. I play swing trading. I use 1hr chart and use RSI and MACD to chase for the dip.
Why don't you apply trading too when we're in the bull run.

But I guess the demand by that time to your job is greater and that's why you're choosing that type of strategy. As you work and as you trade, you're making a decent profit with those strategies.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
June 25, 2021, 06:42:20 AM
It seems most amateur traders are swing traders buying spot- to 10x to catch an about 10% move but the most successful traders are probably doing something else.

Arbitrage ? https://www.sfox.com/blog/bitcoin-arbitrage-is-possible-but-not-the-way-youre-doing-it/

How do you trade ? Does someone has reliable info on the strategies of the most successful solo traders ?
My trading concept is simple and I don't dare to play like people in general. I only buy low then sell high and some of my assets are invested in good coins for the long term. Because I realize I'm still in the learning and analyzing stage, what's more, I don't have enough time to look at the market all the time.
I think the strategy you use is right if you see that you don't have enough time to look at the market all the time,
indeed in monitoring market movements we must have a lot of time because otherwise it is not impossible that we can lose the moment,
What is clear is that the strategy of each trader is different depending on the conditions and goals to be achieved
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
June 25, 2021, 03:41:03 AM

My trading concept is simple and I don't dare to play like people in general. I only buy low then sell high and some of my assets are invested in good coins for the long term. Because I realize I'm still in the learning and analyzing stage, what's more, I don't have enough time to look at the market all the time.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
June 25, 2021, 03:17:44 AM
Activity: 2772
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 25, 2021, 01:15:47 AM
wunderbit allows to automatically trade the same way to other bots
Mind elaborating this mate? and what is Wunderbit? you did not even leave a Link to the site.

if that is a trading platform sorry i never heard of it.

more than 4 hours passed where is that 32k value?

another Mirror Ball person  Grin

Recently my trading strategies that I bought bitcoin when bitcoin price more than $40000 and holding but recently market crashing, it already lost more than a $670 dollars. It's my biggest lost because I sold all my cryptocurrencies and converted into Bitcoin. Now I am waiting for roadmap to $40k again...
You decide to be a Holder then prove it, never panicked when there is a dip instead invest more , that's the holders do.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
June 25, 2021, 12:25:44 AM
Recently my trading strategies that I bought bitcoin when bitcoin price more than $40000 and holding but recently market crashing, it already lost more than a $670 dollars. It's my biggest lost because I sold all my cryptocurrencies and converted into Bitcoin. Now I am waiting for roadmap to $40k again...

It don't have to be a loss, you just have to hold and sooner or later those losses you see will turn to gains. You only lose when you sell and your decision of turning all your portfolio to bitcoin isn't a bad one.

We'll soon enter the bear market probably by year ending or early next year do securing yourself in the safest cryptocurrency out in the market is the best decision you could market after trading to stablecoin.

But since it won't be quite easy to spot the bottom to sell then converting to bitcoin is also ok as it offers you the opportunity to also partake in future price increase of the market and an assurance of making profit after the storm.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1018
June 24, 2021, 06:26:44 PM
wunderbit allows to automatically trade the same way to other bots
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
June 24, 2021, 05:58:33 PM
The best strategy is to wait long term market trend instead of playing with short term odds on daily basis. Long term trading have several advantages over day trading, so it is important to stick trading plan and experience will make a difference after few failed decisions.

Compared to long-term trading, day trading can be really profitable with 3 screens + coffee + spending at least 7 hours to analyze the market. Reading chart patterns and managing trades based on small time frame price impact is hard for newbies but the whales with huge balances can do this for few hours and make the same profit that you get in a year as a long-term trader.
In this situation, day trading will be a good choice because the market can move up and down many times, and if we can enter the market at the right time, we can expect to buy low and sell high. We have many times to repeat the process to buy low and sell high every day because bitcoin and altcoin do moves good so we can make a profit. But all of that will not work if we do not analyze and only hoping from the other people's suggestions because we can get a wrong signal from them.

If you can analyze by yourself, you will see the chance for yourself to enter the market and you can use daily trading means short term trading or long term trading to make more profit in the future. As long as you do not chase a bigger profit, you can make a profit.
Day trading can cost a lot to the newbie trader, imagine giving back all profit of the last week in a single loss. The volatility can be insanely high for the crypto daily charts, instead of wasting time&money, I prefer to stick to the main trend. In the case of a flat market, I try my strategies on the timeframes of less than 1 hour.

For getting better results you can try weekly or even monthly charts, it is better to check the analyses by different experts and trade based on your final experience. Otherwise, the losses will be over thousands in short timeframes if you keep chasing the losses. In large timeframes, things work differently and you will obviously get more chances compared to the short timeframes.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 586
June 24, 2021, 03:41:13 PM
The most basic I always see is you wait to buy at support then sell it near its resistance which is the only strategy I know and can understand. I often do this at 15mins or 1hr timeframe and so far its effective for me.
Support and resistance based trading with the small timeframe? I'm not sure how effective this will be because when your timeframe is very tiny, probably you will never get strong support or resistance levels which means market may or may not obey such  levels hence if you're waiting for the reversal of direction at those points, it may not happen all the times.

Each of us has its own strategy in trading that we find effective, as long as that strategy works for us I think there is no need to do or copy the strategy of other people. If we keep sticking to the strategy of others then we might not learn anything from trading.
Honestly innovating new trading strategy is not that easier. I appreciate people who are copying other's strategy and then improving it according to their preferences. I mean you may not need to innovate new trading strategy but you can customize existing one as per your risk management.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 593
June 24, 2021, 01:00:59 PM

The most basic I always see is you wait to buy at support then sell it near its resistance which is the only strategy I know and can understand. I often do this at 15mins or 1hr timeframe and so far its effective for me. Haven't tried it on longer timeframes as price fluctuations on those can be wide. Each of us has its own strategy in trading that we find effective, as long as that strategy works for us I think there is no need to do or copy the strategy of other people. If we keep sticking to the strategy of others then we might not learn anything from trading.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
June 23, 2021, 04:41:10 PM
Activity: 993
Moonbet.io
June 23, 2021, 04:20:06 PM
Activity: 2002
June 23, 2021, 07:38:49 AM
The best strategy is to wait long term market trend instead of playing with short term odds on daily basis. Long term trading have several advantages over day trading, so it is important to stick trading plan and experience will make a difference after few failed decisions.

Compared to long-term trading, day trading can be really profitable with 3 screens + coffee + spending at least 7 hours to analyze the market. Reading chart patterns and managing trades based on small time frame price impact is hard for newbies but the whales with huge balances can do this for few hours and make the same profit that you get in a year as a long-term trader.
In this situation, day trading will be a good choice because the market can move up and down many times, and if we can enter the market at the right time, we can expect to buy low and sell high. We have many times to repeat the process to buy low and sell high every day because bitcoin and altcoin do moves good so we can make a profit. But all of that will not work if we do not analyze and only hoping from the other people's suggestions because we can get a wrong signal from them.

If you can analyze by yourself, you will see the chance for yourself to enter the market and you can use daily trading means short term trading or long term trading to make more profit in the future. As long as you do not chase a bigger profit, you can make a profit.
Yes I also often talk like that that in cryptocurrencies doing analysis is very important,
both when trading and when investing analysis has an important role but it's not easy we need to learn,
by doing our own analysis at least we can know what decisions we will make later
personal analysis must be honed, because we can judge the development on ourselves. because there is no professional trader without going through the process, and experimentation in trading. maybe everyone has a different trading scenario strategy, but basically we all have the same goal, which is consistent profit
Every pro trader will always research before they start trading because they need more information about what is happening. If they found that the market is not moving well, they prefer to hold for a while and not enter the market. They will create more than one strategy based on the market movements and if the market moves to a different way, they will use the other strategy to trade still and make a profit.

Some traders will prefer to make a small profit but consistent, while the other trader prefers to make a big profit at once. But they will make sure that they will have that chance to achieve their goals.
That's why it's important for us to do research before trading because then we can at least make the right decisions according to the research we did,
but when it comes to trading strategies, I think everyone has their own strategy
Activity: 1792
Merit: 871
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures
June 23, 2021, 05:15:04 AM
Nothing fantasy really, I use a realistic risk to reward which I can bag which is 1:3 RR unlike those outrageous 1:10 which people showoff using demo accounts and never come through frequently.

And most importantly I trade the smart money way and not the retail way because there is so much manipulation on the market and the only way to survive is trading like the institutions which I have found to be more profitable.
Activity: 1204
June 23, 2021, 04:59:03 AM
As of now, I am learning to trade more frequently on a daily to daily basis. I am learning it slowly and taking quite a good amount of time due to changing market every day.
I usually invested but to maintain a good income from this resource I have to trade.
I have been following the market and some mentor's advice before I make my own decisions to trade, focusing on small profits trying to increase daily.
But not everyday is the same but I completely focus on the market which helps me a lot, yet not sure if I can rely on this strategy as I grow.
Pages:
Jump to: