Pages:
Author

Topic: What better hardware is actually shipping next? (=not as pre-order) - page 2. (Read 1635 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Bitmine coincraft A1 chips is deliverd and working, marto74 (technobit.eu) has built his first Board and customers has confirmed that it works. What i know this is the first 28nm Board that is shipped?

Problem is that the boards are realy expensive ( becus the chips are expensive ) so i think the S1 for 1.45 BTC is still the best choise.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1185
dogiecoin.com
Guys... Maybe I have been unclear - the question is: What ships NEXT that is better than the S1?
S2
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Hi everyone,

Figuring out what hardware to buy that is profitable is impossible, since everything "profitable" is a pre-order that may or may not be delivered in a month or two or sixteen.
The only thing shipping at the moment that seems to be semi-profitable is the Antminer S1 from Bitmain @ 0.00725BTC/GH but what is next?
Also, the power drain to run 2TH worth of Ants is more than most households can handle...

So what is actually shipping next that you can buy without a pre-order? (<0.00725BTC/GH & < 2W/Gh)

Guesses welcome - we'll see who's right soon enough anyway.
Pages:
Jump to: