Pages:
Author

Topic: What Bitcoin Trading Tools Should Everyone Be Using? - page 2. (Read 216 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
At first read I thought when you say tools you are talking about RSi, Bollinger Band, Parabolic SAR, so the tolls that you are saying are sites like Shrimpy, Crytotrader, Haasbot, 3commas, Cryptohopper and Gekko. After reading the article, it made me realize that really are bots out there that you can use, but is it for free? Is it comparable to popular bots here in this forum?
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 3011
BTC price road to $80k
I don't see one of the great and well-known trading bot in your list it seems you never heard of it.

Check this one below:

- 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥[GUNBOT] Automatic Crypto Trading Bot - now with BITMEX🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

And check this below to get more ideas about trading bots to add it in your list.

- List of known Trading Bots
Activity: 276
Merit: 48
Hi Everyone!

I thought I would start a discussion on what tools everyone uses to manage their portfolio. There are a lot of great tools out in the market, so I would love to hear what you're all using and how it fits into your portfolio strategy.

Here are the tools we wrote up that we think everyone should be using. Let me know your thoughts!

https://medium.com/coinmonks/the-bitcoin-trading-tools-everyone-should-use-e619c01581d1

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: