Pages:
Author

Topic: What can Bitcoin do for you? - page 2. (Read 517 times)

copper member
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
February 24, 2020, 12:37:08 AM
Bitcoin taught me about the value of anonymity and secure person to person transactions though its still tough for me to find a web service where my customers could use Paypal to pay something for what I sell and have me receive BTC instead of Paypal.
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511
February 23, 2020, 09:18:02 PM
Bitcoin taught me to read charts and then sit gormlessly for hours focusing on a green bar.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
February 23, 2020, 08:59:34 PM
Bitcoin taught me how to invest correctly. Thanks to the study of bitcoin, I learned many other interesting things. Honestly, Bitcoin has become an integral part of my life.
Activity: 1061
Merit: 502
RIP: S5, A faithful device long time
February 23, 2020, 03:36:28 PM
What bitcoin do for me? Smiley I don't care about drug money what theres on. Hope bitcoin do for me; My own townhouse, summerhouse, couple SUV`s on the yard, secured location on my own bread in Finland and security for it.

Activity: 812
Merit: 104
🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀
February 23, 2020, 08:33:46 AM
Bitcoin can do tons for us But i feel through social media you'll improve your society by investing in bitcoin instead of learning the way to socialize with others Bitcoin investment shows the trail to a far better life. Investing here will increase your capital economize and long-term investment will assist you to form tons of profit.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
February 21, 2020, 02:01:34 AM

For me this:

Bitcoin taught me how to socialize with others through social media.
Bitcoin helps me how to manage my own saving.
Bitcoin made me realize that the best way to spend money is through Bitcoin.
Bitcoin hold my future though none of us can't predict it at least I am confident that I have my Bitcoin to save me in times of needs someday.
1 and 2 seems irrelevant to bitcoin,its just a common thing for any individual to be a better person,not sure how bitcoin helped you with that.

Yes,its right you can spend bitcoin for anything as long as there is someone to accept it as payment which is the most secured form of payment for now.

Bitcoin itself can't be predictable in long term so you need to have plan B if bitcoin fails.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
February 21, 2020, 01:45:08 AM

For me this:

Bitcoin taught me how to socialize with others through social media.
Bitcoin helps me how to manage my own saving.
Bitcoin made me realize that the best way to spend money is through Bitcoin.
Bitcoin hold my future though none of us can't predict it at least I am confident that I have my Bitcoin to save me in times of needs someday.
Pages:
Jump to: