Pages:
Author

Topic: What can i do with 3 Bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 24586 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
October 13, 2016, 01:57:06 PM
bitcoin is not a magic or not even a tree you can not just grow your money here you have to work and also you need to take some amount of risk if you want to grow your money but do not expect it to grow like 50% per month thats not possible or even if it is possible then also you need a huge business for it
I think you can grow it fast depends in your country buy your own mining rig to mine altcoin or raspberry pi for holding all POS coins..
Maybe you can make it with the support of skills working task here in our forum..
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 13, 2016, 01:51:04 PM
bitcoin is not a magic or not even a tree you can not just grow your money here you have to work and also you need to take some amount of risk if you want to grow your money but do not expect it to grow like 50% per month thats not possible or even if it is possible then also you need a huge business for it

50% a month is possible in altcoin trading with even the capital of 3 bitcoin but only if the person knows what he is doing and has some knowledge and experience about markets and other coins which he is going to trade, then he will be able to make profits out of it.
Activity: 322
October 13, 2016, 01:45:25 PM
Activity: 706
October 13, 2016, 01:32:47 PM

hold and wait until the price goes up :-)

That is what we should do. It is believed that the bitcoin price will rise in the long term. We just need to be patient.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
October 13, 2016, 01:22:05 PM
the best investment and grow your money
and use your capital money 3 bitcoin, you can use trading
trading in pair altcoin in poloniex bitrex c-cex novaexchange cryptopia or  yobit
trading bitcoin pair fiat money in btc-e huobi bitfinex

Yes and I think 3 btc is a really good amount to invest in altcoins as price pumps will allow you to make huge profits in quick time but you need to do good research before investing.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
October 13, 2016, 01:16:50 PM
If you don't know how to turn 3 BTC into 4 BTC within that time he give it to you, it's better you don't take his offer, because it's so risky. People advices are good, but it doesn't guarantee you'll get much money like you want. You might loose all your money and in the end you can't payback your debt.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
October 13, 2016, 01:09:10 PM

You could snort it.

Activity: 406
October 13, 2016, 12:31:17 PM
The deadline must be over now. It's time for the final result. But if anyone still wanna share their ways to grow bitcoin, I think we should keep discuss without limit.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
October 13, 2016, 10:09:49 AM
A friend of my want to give me 3BTC and he want me to pay him back 4BTC in 2month 7days but he asked me what will i do with it, how can i turn 3 bitcoin to 4 in 2 month 7days, what is the best investment that can give me good ROI in that short period

So please i ask for your advice
What a great friend can you tell to your friend that donate me bitcoin too ? haha kidding anyways that a big percentage of barrowing of money 3 bitcoin and if you are going back it 4 bitcoin your friend is pretty smart when it comes of earning in bitcoins huh don't invest just gamble and you will be more richer.
By gambling you are showing him a way to loose everything that he have, if he puts 3 btc only in gambling then I am sure he will be left with nothing in his hands in coming days.
Im not saying that play his money with gambling im just suggesting its up to him if his going top lay his money with gambling and lost that 3 bitcoin with in minute lmao well trading one is one of the best assual you can make really money there but not that big if you are going to separate your bitcoin into investment and trading.

He can really make an investment with these 3 bitcoin that he has borrow but investing it is still risky, so I highly suggest to make his own bitcoin and do not invest if the bitcoin is not yours because it could become your problem in the future, and just make your own bitcoin by signature campaign, faucets, free bitcoin in these forum, and mining if mining can be profitable in your country, or save your bitcoin or just buy! and then you can invest it and if it lose then you will don't have much problem about it because that is your own bitcoin!

Yes as it is his friend's coins and if he invest at the wrong place and looses all of them then it will spoil his relations with his friend and he have to manage to pay him 3 btc back anyhow.

Yes! and I think that is really annoying in my part, because instead of profiting with the borrowed money you will have a debt instead, so I think because borrowing money and using it for investing ask your friend or the one that let you borrow the money on how can you pay it, when you will need to return the money and how much is his profit in returning the borrow money!
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
October 13, 2016, 09:47:28 AM

hold and wait until the price goes up :-)
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Zettel-Dolphin
October 13, 2016, 09:15:38 AM
buy 100 raspberry pi's?  Cool

-sf-
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
October 13, 2016, 09:14:26 AM
i think you can use it for different purposes, you can use these 3 bitcoins for shopping, you can also use it for investing in alt coins. you can do gambling with these three bitcoins.
I think it so but if his going to use his bitcoin in different purposes and his not that good in trtading , investment then he could just wasting his money shopping is good with his 3 bitcoin because he can buy some good items there trading or investment with altcoins is good but you need to focus on that
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
October 13, 2016, 09:02:38 AM
You can invest and trade most of it, but maybe keep 1 bitcoin fot yourself and purchase things such as Amazon cards
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
October 13, 2016, 08:58:15 AM
If the OP's friend gave him 3 bitcoin exactly at the day he started this thread, there is only 2 days left for him. I wonder what has been going. How much the OP has earned so far?
Hahaha let's wait him to be comment if what his done with his 3 bitcoin i think his done anything and he just waited until the price of bitcoin will increase haha doing nothing with 3 bitcoin is the most pathetic thing im going to do haha your just wasting money on the bitcoin world
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
October 13, 2016, 06:03:20 AM
With an interest rate of 33.3% of only let say 2 month, converting to 1 year, the interest rate is as high as 180%. And the most successful investor, warren buffet has only 27% ROI every year only.
Ya correct this is not going to be possible,getting so much interest and profit by investing in a really safe place,not even experts can do this.Gaining 10% profit is may be possible through trading for me in 3 months.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 13, 2016, 06:01:35 AM
how about use 3bitcoin just for giving away in 'real life' for every one who instal new bitcoin wallet ?
i think it's good for making everyone interesting with bitcoin, and make bitcoin more stronge.
I think this will be really a foolish attempt if you don't have much bitcoin. And noone with little brain will do this because 3 bitcoin will be $2000 around and with this amount you can start really good service which can give you good daily profit. Giving away altcoin only sound realistic not bitcoin.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1102
October 13, 2016, 05:48:47 AM
i will put 1 and half bitcoin to exchange that and then i will save that. and the other bitcoin i will use for trading
If you like to save your bitcoin in more secure place than exchange platform is not a safer place for sure as exchange platform can't be considered secure enough for long term. Bitcoins that you will not be using for trading should be stored in paper wallets or bitcoin hardware wallets etc.
Yeah keeping them on exchange can be risky as it may disappear or close down in future which will result in loss, if you are only going to save them then its better to save them in secure wallets.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
October 13, 2016, 05:36:13 AM
i will put 1 and half bitcoin to exchange that and then i will save that. and the other bitcoin i will use for trading
If you like to save your bitcoin in more secure place than exchange platform is not a safer place for sure as exchange platform can't be considered secure enough for long term. Bitcoins that you will not be using for trading should be stored in paper wallets or bitcoin hardware wallets etc.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
October 13, 2016, 05:31:57 AM
you can try to go on vacations with them but first you will need to trade them in if you want to do that. If you want to make more money thne try gambling with them or just save them.
There is no need for you to hurry and spend in already.
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
October 13, 2016, 05:09:28 AM
how about use 3bitcoin just for giving away in 'real life' for every one who instal new bitcoin wallet ?
i think it's good for making everyone interesting with bitcoin, and make bitcoin more stronge.
Pages:
Jump to: