Pages:
Author

Topic: What can i do with 3 Bitcoin? - page 21. (Read 24586 times)

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
September 07, 2016, 09:31:02 AM
A friend of my want to give me 3BTC and he want me to pay him back 4BTC in 2month 7days but he asked me what will i do with it, how can i turn 3 bitcoin to 4 in 2 month 7days, what is the best investment that can give me good ROI in that short period

So please i ask for your advice

If you don't really know a good source in getting your bitcoin double then don't borrow any bitcoin from someone, you will need knowledge and skill depending on what kind of work you want your bitcoin increase and it is not that simple in just 2 months and 7 days that is a little amount of time, you can surely try gambling and wish for a miracle to double your bet but I am highly not recommending it at all, or wait for bitcoin to increase it's value or just just simply don't accept the bitcoin he is offering.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 07, 2016, 09:20:35 AM
If I had 3 Bitcoins, I would invest a part (at least half of it) and rest I would hold. The earnings from investment I would invest further and small part I would agin put to hold. With time the sum should increase.
Agreed , it's better than you hold you whole of bitcoin in your wallet forever .
I prefer to invest half of my bitcoin and the rest i hold for better future price , and also you can growing your balances through investment.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
September 07, 2016, 09:18:24 AM
If I had 3 Bitcoins, I would invest a part (at least half of it) and rest I would hold. The earnings from investment I would invest further and small part I would agin put to hold. With time the sum should increase.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
September 07, 2016, 09:14:15 AM
Trading can be done. Before investing on something, its better to discuss with the experts on the same domain for safe business. Three bitcoins are really a good amount for business/investing. If invested on a right track then, will get lots of profits.  The price of btc is bit low now compared to previous months. This would also help in gaining more profits.

I think if I would have 3 btc then I would surely invest them in altcoin trading, there is no point in holding it as price may fall in coming days and to make profits I think we may need to wait for a longer duration.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
September 07, 2016, 09:09:52 AM
Trading can be done. Before investing on something, its better to discuss with the experts on the same domain for safe business. Three bitcoins are really a good amount for business/investing. If invested on a right track then, will get lots of profits.  The price of btc is bit low now compared to previous months. This would also help in gaining more profits.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
September 07, 2016, 08:33:41 AM
I am sure that you can buy something nice with 3 Bitcoin because at the moment 3 whole Bitcoin are worth $1800. You can without a doubt buy a couple nice things with that.
I do not spend my Bitcoin so I do not know what types of things you can buy, you have to look that up.

What do you mean by "buy something nice with 3 bitcoin" ?
Did you happen to read the op  ? Without analyzing the whole situation between op and his friend?

Op needs an opinion on what to do with his 3 bitcoin to make it 4 bitcoin or even higher within 2 months & 7 days.

3 bitcoin is really a good amount for trading. But I don't think you can turn that 4 btc in 2 months. But If you are a professional trader,  I think you can.

Good luck for you op.

Nope. It can possibly happen in right strategy and a wise investment. 2months is too long for investment and with that high capital. You can easily aquire 1btc profit. But in case of OP,  i think it is very risky. You must decline your friends offer or else you might lose your 3btc too
Activity: 952
September 07, 2016, 08:31:38 AM
I am sure that you can buy something nice with 3 Bitcoin because at the moment 3 whole Bitcoin are worth $1800. You can without a doubt buy a couple nice things with that.
I do not spend my Bitcoin so I do not know what types of things you can buy, you have to look that up.

Did you happen to read the op  ? Without analyzing the whole situation between op and his friend?

Op needs an opinion on what to do with his 3 bitcoin to make it 4 bitcoin or even higher within 2 months & 7 days.

3 bitcoin is really a good amount for trading. But I don't think you can turn that 4 btc in 2 months. But If you are a professional trader,  I think you can.

Good luck for you op.

Taking 3 btc to 4 btc is not a big deal, you can do it even in a week's time and you don't have to wait for 2 months to increase 1 btc in your wallet, but it will depend on what level of skills you hold.
Activity: 140
Pesobit, Simple Yet Useful Coin
September 07, 2016, 08:29:30 AM

Good luck for you op.
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
September 07, 2016, 08:17:04 AM
3 bitcoins are good capital for trading, with 3 bitcoins you can earn 1-5% everyday on trading, just trade with smart and really safe. Earning 1-5% from 3 bitcoins everyday is really good though.

Exactly its a very good capital to invest in trading as you can make really good profits from it especially if you have invested all that in any good altcoins.
Activity: 406
September 07, 2016, 05:43:19 AM
3 bitcoins are good capital for trading, with 3 bitcoins you can earn 1-5% everyday on trading, just trade with smart and really safe. Earning 1-5% from 3 bitcoins everyday is really good though.
Activity: 448
September 07, 2016, 05:31:17 AM
Activity: 210
September 07, 2016, 12:18:46 AM
You could start trading with with your 3Btc, if you could do little hard work you could manage to make 3btc to 5 btc in 2 years. Good luck
Activity: 1246
Merit: 588
September 06, 2016, 11:23:43 PM
Try to continue earning by now dude as price is going up and also try to practice trading because for me this is really one good opportunity for that big capital but if you are thinking for your future then save that one instead and use it someday if needed.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
September 06, 2016, 10:50:04 PM
3 btc is a good amount to trade altcoins you will surely get a good profit with that
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
September 06, 2016, 10:48:21 PM
I would beg to say you could double them if you know how to gamble ...
but if not then best to just hold on to them and wait for the price increase in the coming months.
never recommend to other one to play gambling, you know how hard to win in gambling so i think he can use it for trading or build online stores.
I think the most risky gamble adala existing methods. because you could lose 3 BTC it in a short time when you gamble? so I think if you really want to gamble. limit your balance to gamble. probably around 0.1 BTC to gamble? maybe it would not be a problem?

If it is possible that you do not invest in gambling it would be good to you because we all know that gambling is not profitable much better to trade in alt coin instead in gambling. In trading your 3 bitcoin you can make it double if the alt coin you trade will increase the price.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
September 06, 2016, 09:49:42 PM
I would beg to say you could double them if you know how to gamble ...
but if not then best to just hold on to them and wait for the price increase in the coming months.
never recommend to other one to play gambling, you know how hard to win in gambling so i think he can use it for trading or build online stores.
I think the most risky gamble adala existing methods. because you could lose 3 BTC it in a short time when you gamble? so I think if you really want to gamble. limit your balance to gamble. probably around 0.1 BTC to gamble? maybe it would not be a problem?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
September 05, 2016, 12:19:47 PM
I think that the best thing that you can do is hold on to them and try to earn more Bitcoin so that you can make more money in the future.
But if you want to spend or sell them right away then that is also possible.

How can you make more bitcoins by just holding them? If you are looking for more bitcoins then you need to trade with them and increase the number of coins in your wallet.
I think he meant hold-gains value-sell-buy again-repeat. That's not really a good way to get bitcoins because it would take a long time doing so. Trading however is a fast-paced earning bitcoin. Gambling isn't really that much recommended if you wanted to earn more bitcoins but if you have the guts to do so, then go ahead if you want.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
September 05, 2016, 11:04:41 AM
With 3 bitcoins, you can probably invest on hot coins or participate in ICO, but never spend all of those in just altcoin investment. You can probably just spend a single bitcoin on those and keep the 2 others. It would still serve as an investment and will gain interest (theoretically) as time goes by.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
September 05, 2016, 11:03:11 AM
whatever you do just remember not to get too greedy with the investment and know this: if the investment sound too good to be true it is a 100% scam and will run away as soon as you give them the money.

just try trading altcoins, there are so many good altcoins these days with a lot of big rises.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
September 05, 2016, 11:00:39 AM
The best thing do to your three bitcoin are
Trading helps grow your bitcoin slowly but surely
Holding wait the price increase and then sell and.wait price low to buy again
Mining i earn bitcoin using this
yeah trading is definitely the best thing to do in my opinion, bitcoin is going to become huge so holding your bitcoins is a good thing to do too i think

Not only holding will give you best profits, but if you trade your coins then you can surely make good profits and it will also take your bitcoins to next level.

Don't forget that you could suffer losses if bitcoin price crashed or made mistake in trading altcoin because you're not patient or made wrong speculation as well.

Yes risk will always follow you in altcoin trading as no one knows how long a particular coin will survive so you need to be very active and should take right decision at the right time.

But if you are going to be a good trader that risk is going to make you more competent and productive. Because all types of investments are going to be risky. But if someone is going to give me 3 bitcoin. Especially this season which I really need money for paying college fees then I am going to sell that immediately and going to pay my tuition fee.

Well if you are investing that money in your education then its a best thing to do, and its good to hear that you will not waste that money in gambling.
Pages:
Jump to: