Pages:
Author

Topic: What can I do with $300 USD? - page 2. (Read 430 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 256
March 23, 2018, 11:35:54 AM
You can buy Some altcoins which have big marcetcap like Monero,ETH,EOS or find some alts which are new but have good features and have a little marcetcap i can suggest Onion for example.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
March 23, 2018, 11:34:22 AM
Hello, I have $300 in paypal but don't know what to do with it? Where should I put it? I want to make money out of this $300.

Suggestions & Advice well appreciated.

I advice you to buy your $300 in bitcoin then hold it.Wait until the price will pump up so that you can get a good profit.
$ 300 to buy bitcoin is a bad choice. I think with that little money, you can invest in different altcoins and wait for their prices to rise and sell. That was my strategy when I was just getting paid from a project and I was right. With a small amount of money, I think you should not invest in bitcoin, invest in potential altcoins and good news about them. Your property will be multiplied many times.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 11:33:48 AM
Bila mendapatkan $ 300 USD maka sebagian besar akan saya depositokan ke bank.Sebagian lagi akan saya lakukan investasikan ke VIP BITCOIN /INDODAX untuk membeli bitcoin serta juga memperoleh keuntungan.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
March 23, 2018, 11:32:07 AM
Hello, I have $300 in paypal but don't know what to do with it? Where should I put it? I want to make money out of this $300.

I advice you to buy your $300 in bitcoin then hold it.Wait until the price will pump up so that you can get a good profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
March 23, 2018, 11:29:40 AM
First you need to change papal money to bitcoin or ethereum. Then it is all up to you. if you like to hold Bitcoin or invest in other altcoin that you are interested in.
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
March 23, 2018, 11:27:40 AM
You could lose it in an alt-coin scam? That's what most people who ask this question do.  Wink

I think $ 300 is too little to invest in bitcoin. If you invest in bitcoin you will gain very little profit. You should invest in lower value currencies to get higher returns
In investing there is only percentage. Price is completely irreverent. So is scale. $300 bucks worth of crap is not a better deal because cookies cost to much. 

what might be said with a scam, if it is related in that direction. or just boast of a project that wants to take advantage for personal interests only?
Activity: 658
March 23, 2018, 11:27:04 AM
you can deposit your money in VIP bitcoin (indodax) then you can buy bitcoin there and you can get the bitcoin you want.
Activity: 36
March 23, 2018, 11:26:27 AM
At the present time with $ 300 you can not buy a Bitcoin but you still have a lot of options to invest in other virtual currencies, I just do not have enough money to invest in a Bitcoin instead. I find out and invest in a coin different from the present value is very low, hope my choice will bring more money after this, you also find yourself a choice, wish success
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
March 23, 2018, 11:24:26 AM
You could lose it in an alt-coin scam? That's what most people who ask this question do.  Wink

I think $ 300 is too little to invest in bitcoin. If you invest in bitcoin you will gain very little profit. You should invest in lower value currencies to get higher returns
In investing there is only percentage. Price is completely irreverent. So is scale. $300 bucks worth of crap is not a better deal because cookies cost to much. 

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
March 23, 2018, 11:22:37 AM

you have 300 USD in PayPal so better buy Bitcoin it is easy and convenient to exchange your money. If you invest in longterm Bitcoin is the right choice or you need to invest in short term better altcoins is the best profitable platform. But some tokens also going to raise in future so you should research your own.
Activity: 246
Merit: 2
March 23, 2018, 11:20:22 AM

The question is are you willing to lose it? If you are then invest it on BTC, or the practical way is to invest it first for some altcoins, if you're a newbie in this community. If you already know the process here thn you can invest or spend that $300 of yours in BTC. Then wait until the price goes up, then sell it.
Activity: 564
March 23, 2018, 11:14:24 AM

You should invest in a few altcoin. You should choose a currency that is likely to grow. At $ 300, you should buy low-value coins, about $ 1
Activity: 149
March 23, 2018, 11:05:16 AM
Invest it in Us Optitoken if you want to make more money out of it.

Why Optitoken?

Because Optitoken aims to create profits to this ongoing series of trades and infuse it into the market(s) of OptiToken itself to provide constant sporadic upward price pressure.

To know more visit our website at https://optitoken.io/
Activity: 100
March 23, 2018, 11:03:24 AM
I have a new bounty campaign for you.

CloudFish is a startup backed by GeorgiaTech's accelerator in the United States and has recently announce plans for an ICO. CloudFish has a Social, Signature, Content and Referral campaign with great stake.

We are working on Scurity of ICO

Please check out our web site for details about the key innovation we are bringing to the cloud security industry
www.cloud-fish.io

Telegram group: https://t.me/cloudsecurityico

You can reach out to me if you have any questions.

Thanks
Activity: 34
March 23, 2018, 10:58:50 AM
Usually when you need to ask "how should I spend my money?" you'd be better off not spending it. Seriously, if you don't have a burning desire to own something, just invest it and let it appreciate until you do want to buy something. Or maybe you should invest it in some ico.
Activity: 158
March 23, 2018, 10:58:29 AM
if I have $ 300. I will start investing in a way I will buy some altcoin and start trading. I will save the results back until enough to buy some bitcoin so I have bitcoin and altcoin that can be used for trading.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
March 23, 2018, 10:47:48 AM
x24 pizza maybe
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 23, 2018, 10:46:38 AM
The first thing you need to do is to convert your paypal dollar to bitcoin or Ethereum then you can buy some altcoin or you can keep btc as well. But 300$ is a small amount to invest. Crypto market is highly volatile might be you can loose your money or you can make good profit as well. I would suggest you if you have experience of cyrpto market then only invest otherwise do some research then invest. Do not rely on others choice or signals make your choice yourself then invest.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
March 23, 2018, 10:46:30 AM
Try to buy bitcoin now since the price still ranges tat $8k then wait for the price until it become at least $16k so you would have $600 income, and can use it again in investing in altcoin and bitcoin whatever you want, you can also invest it in altcoins just be careful with the coins that you are buying.
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
March 23, 2018, 10:46:20 AM

You can start lending your $ 300 USD to get started with investment. As $300 is very less amount to trade or gamble in the first place so you have to lend it. Lending will grow your money systematically with upto 10% weekly interest on it. Thus you can easily make 30 USD per week from this method. Just the warning is that, you have to be very careful while you lend your money as it is very hard to find loyal people here. But with the help of collateral and escrows you can make it happen.

Once your money grows you can just use it the way you want.
Pages:
Jump to: