Pages:
Author

Topic: What can I do with my BitcoinRoot.com domain name? - page 2. (Read 264 times)

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
How about like directories? It just came into my mind because of 'root'.

But if you don't have any other idea that comes and you want to lessen that thinking, the best thing to do is to sell it and no doubt that there will be interested takers of it.
Activity: 271
Merit: 15
Do you have any cool ideas I could pursue to make the best use out of this domain name?

I am not sure what you want to do with that.
You can either start a website - online business with that, or sell it in the domain name marketplace. Personally, I would go for the second option as I cannot relate the domain with any clear functionality of bitcoin product.

it will be a website for sure, but I am not sure what kind of content I should put on it that would be Bitcoin Rootish. Got any ideas?
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
Do you have any cool ideas I could pursue to make the best use out of this domain name?

I am not sure what you want to do with that.
You can either start a website - online business with that, or sell it in the domain name marketplace. Personally, I would go for the second option as I cannot relate the domain with any clear functionality of bitcoin product.
Activity: 271
Merit: 15
Pages:
Jump to: