Pages:
Author

Topic: What can you buy with altcoin? - page 2. (Read 367 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
October 10, 2017, 06:30:23 AM
nothing !

some projects pretend to be "used" as a currency and hype it that you can buy "stuff" with their altcoin but in reality nobody wants to use them in that way. people barely even use bitcoin which is the biggest one and thousands of shops are accepting it!

i also should add that with "Atomic Swap" which coins like Litecoin have, you will be able to use Litecoin for example in place of bitcoin. so anything you can buy with bitcoin you will be able to buy with litecoin too.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
October 10, 2017, 06:04:00 AM
Projects related to blockchain technology and coins have started already. I think we will start to use cryptocurrencies and tokens actively in a few years. But I think it won't be very easy.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
October 10, 2017, 05:49:22 AM
If all countries legalize virtual currency will have great potential in the field of online trading, but it is still early for that
The lack of understanding in the world of crypto affects trust
For now people only invest because they know in the future bitcoin prices will be expensive
And not a few people use bitcoin as payment for selling goods with a belief system
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 10, 2017, 05:49:16 AM
Daily use need more adoption. Projects like TenX are working on it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
October 10, 2017, 05:38:06 AM
Though altcoins are being created with different purposes and specialties, after the its ICO ends and the coin is out in the exchange, people are only generally interested in its trading potential. Even bitcoin is rarely used in every day purposes compared to it being used in trading. I think it would still take years for cryptocurrencies to be accepted and used for everyday purposes
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
October 10, 2017, 05:27:06 AM
Since the cryptocurrency market has been expanded tremendously, there are lots of people who have the cryptocurrency.
But, we do not really concern about how we use the cryptocurrency except investing. Do have any experience using cryptocurrency except investing? Please share Smiley
What about mcdonald, Thailand's mcdonald already accepted omg to be the payment. I've experience buy some vps use the crypto currency but looks the crypto still not familiar. A lot of the project still under the development progress. And A lot of my experience to buy everything related to the bitcoin usage.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution
October 10, 2017, 05:24:05 AM
Is still early, since now is all the hype and people are not concerned about investing, is just early to get into that mode. When things will cool down, there will be so many companies that will offer such services
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 10, 2017, 05:08:26 AM
Since the cryptocurrency market has been expanded tremendously, there are lots of people who have the cryptocurrency.
But, we do not really concern about how we use the cryptocurrency except investing. Do have any experience using cryptocurrency except investing? Please share Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: