Pages:
Author

Topic: What can you say about the low price of bitcoin and altcoins today? - page 5. (Read 1459 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
cryptocurrency market saw price falling many times so there is no need for panic. the price will recover soon or later. we just have to wait and hold our coins.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
Nothing unusual. It’s a phase in all currency markets. Try to remain calm. Resist the urge to panic sell. Some people even take this as an opportunity to enter the market or acquire more coins.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
If I think we should be patient first wait for the right time, hopefully tomorrow or the day after bitcoin altcoin rise again we must believe that will arrive a beautiful time in time for us all
 Smiley Wink
Activity: 994
Merit: 513
All I can say is that the market is full of negative news that fluctuate in the market and now it's just for correction and it will be a long correction, so keep your coins and wait for better times.

Hahaha, this is pretty much my point: what negative news?

The news are there regardless, they are just overemphasized. When we were on a bullrun, nobody cared about the fork controversy and full blocks.

Now, we are in a bear market and nobody is looking at the fact that the MtGox trustee will stop dumping BTC on the market, or that satoshis.place shows that Lighning Network works. Half a year ago, everybody would have talked about these news.

Don't get fooled by this. It's market cycles and mass psychology. News are catalysts at best, but not triggers.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
ONe Social Network.
All I can say is that the market is full of negative news that fluctuate in the market and now it's just for correction and it will be a long correction, so keep your coins and wait for better times.
Activity: 994
Merit: 513
I don't really think there is a specific, tangible reason you can point your finger towards for this. The market does as the market does.

If you look at the news coming out, it is mostly good news right now, but they receive little to no attention, because the overall sentiment is bearish.

In a bull market, it's just the other way around: during the last bullrun, there were tons of bad news, but no one read them, because everyone was extatic.

Markets are templates of mass psychology. That's it. Point your finger all you want, fact is, nothing, no news will drive BTC up disproportionately. we'll have to wait for the cycles to go through, as painful as it is.

The same goes for alts as a whole.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I think there are too many ICO projects.
So many ICO projects will make money more and more scattered, which will make the price of bitcoin drop continuously.
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
The TRUTH shall set you free ;-)
So many predictions around, so many reasons why bitcoin and altcoins price went so low from December 2017.

What do u think are the real reasons why?
Pages:
Jump to: