Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin at today's price has the potential to moon (x10-x100)? - page 2. (Read 335 times)

copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
i wish i know wich coin will grow that much in mater of month. but i can sugest you to invest in XVG TRX and IOTA. Go with ETH is pretty save if you still learn 
Activity: 224
Merit: 157
The best coins for 2018 are the other privacy ones like XSPEC and Deeponion.

Well the 2nd is a known scamcoin, maybe the first too? Do people get paid to push XSPEC here in the forum even when they have no sig? I asked this before and got no answer.

Anyway as far as DAG.. Maybe look into Oyster Pearl... That one is still LOW..... Rai and Iota are very high you know.... Oyster Pearl is only erc20 tho but it uses Iota for their product.

As many people say 2018 is the year of privacy coins I suggest Zoin and Colx, as they are based on Zcash and Pivx but much, much lower valued so far. Colx is already better than Pivx so that might be huge gains. Possibly x50. Likely x20. Kind of like Verge but actually they DO have big communities of developers (who could use some donations, especially Colx because they do it for the COMMUNITY).

Anyway, as for Iota again.. And Raiblocks.. They will probably gain if the market gains.. And maybe even beyond that. But I think it might be a bit difficult to reach x10 or even x20 NOW. If I should choose one for long term, thats stable even with smaller gains, Iota is probably the much safer bet than Raiblocks. But I did make all my x20 and x30 gains with the low cap coins as mentioned, not the ones already high.

Another interesting one is IOT Chain, but you will need to sign up on asian exchanges, may be very well worth it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
XVG is not slow and steady, it is more pump and dump. The best coins for 2018 are the other privacy ones like XSPEC and Deeponion. Otherwise for slow and steady go for one of the better known coins like NEO which will definitely rise in 2018
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
I think there are many more coins in the market which has ended up with the development of the projects and hence ultimately going great with the coin prices. For me I'm considering to invest into XRP, XEM, IOTA, ETH, ADA and XVG. This is my portfolio for this year and I'm going to hold them at least for next 6 months. I will double check the investment in between and if see the huge pumps then might sell them to rebuy more ad thus increase my investment value. The list is perfect according to me because the experience tells me these coins will be spiked soon. XRP already shown great heights but it is not going to be the end yet. It has started showing us the new ETH of the 2018 and thus it is becoming the centre of investment for me. After it I believe in XVG for its slow and steady growth which is next pot XRP you can say. The market will be caught real soon and better invest in it before its to late. :-)
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Thoughts?

I'm thinking might be year of the dag (byteblock..raiblocks...iota)
Pages:
Jump to: