Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin do you believe will be next to bitcoin? - page 10. (Read 3068 times)

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
I believed in Ethereum coin which will be accepted next to bitcoin.otherwise blockchain also be counted to the next to Bitcoin.

I don't think so since Ethereum is the nest of new altcoins and ICO projects. There will be no next bitcoin since bitcoin will never die and will never wilt. With a lot of people supporting and following this first successful digital currency, I doubt that there will be another digital currency that will replace it to it's throne. HODL!
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
There is only one crypto that comes to my mind. I think ethereum has the highest chance to become the next bitcoin. I truely believed in this coin ever since i enter here.
Activity: 392
platform for everyday business
As part of the economy I want to ask

•What do you think is the next big thing? by means bitcoin is getting higher and people should now invest in like what they did before.

•What coin like bitcoin you should invest in? is it  bitcoingold? or the next coin that the developers will create

As of now in this situation theres nothing altcoin could be the next bitcoin,because if your basis is the price value and being a popular,no one digital currency as of now could be like in bitcoin,even those some bitcoiner say's that ethereum would be the next bitcoin,i think they only exagerrating and overeacting,and making the situation false,because the real talk bitcoin is incomparable and unreplaceable in the crypto market.
Activity: 434
I believed in Ethereum coin which will be accepted next to bitcoin.otherwise blockchain also be counted to the next to Bitcoin.
Activity: 261
Merit: 0

•What do you think is the next big thing? by means bitcoin is getting higher and people should now invest in like what they did before.

•What coin like bitcoin you should invest in? is it  bitcoingold? or the next coin that the developers will create

I believe in ethereum, ethereum will be able to be next to bitcoin. Ethereum is a strong coin and also ethereum has an intelligent contract used in ico, and it will make ethereum beside bitcoin.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
I think Ethereum, because of some upcoming events I think eth will raise very quickly, also Ethereum have more pluses than bitcoin such as low commission, fast confirmation and so. Also I lthink about IOTA, no trasaction fees, fast confirmtion you need to confirm others transaction to get confirmation on yours and plus their price is good to invest.
Yes i agree on that i also believ that the etherium is really the next to bitcoin. We can see that the etherium is also becoming more popular and more profitable each day because it is also a good coin and I believe that if we put basis on its popularity it is also popular almost like the popular states of the bitcoin on crypto feild, many people are also trust and invest into it because they also see that etherium is also built with profit.
Everyday? No, I do not see the price of Ethereum increases every day. If you said Ethereum increased if compare the current price to the past price, I will agree with you. But currently, the price of Ethereum is decreasing and make my funds decrease too Tongue.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
I think Ethereum, because of some upcoming events I think eth will raise very quickly, also Ethereum have more pluses than bitcoin such as low commission, fast confirmation and so. Also I lthink about IOTA, no trasaction fees, fast confirmtion you need to confirm others transaction to get confirmation on yours and plus their price is good to invest.
Yes i agree on that i also believ that the etherium is really the next to bitcoin. We can see that the etherium is also becoming more popular and more profitable each day because it is also a good coin and I believe that if we put basis on its popularity it is also popular almost like the popular states of the bitcoin on crypto feild, many people are also trust and invest into it because they also see that etherium is also built with profit.
Activity: 668
Merit: 255
Activity: 340
Forget Bitcoingold and other scammish hard forks. The next Bitcoin, in my humble opionion, should be BTC, Bitcore, which is a very much improverd version of Bitcoin and has been the first coin ever to operate a "soft fork" from Bitcoin.
Activity: 211
how do you think with a larger coin of bitcoin like NANOX, does the coin replace the bitcoin position?
Activity: 92
Its hard to tell what coin will be next one after bitcoin all of them looks exactly the same with decentralized anonymous,fast payment etc.but well for me is etherium deserves to be the second choice after bitcoin, because etherium has a smart contract and etherium also has the potential to continue to grow.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝
I am always looking up and i can see this cryptocurrency with a ticker name of "ETH". It is undeniable that ETH is very stable, have served its purpose and its popularity has drastically increased where digital currencies developed in ICOs this time are ERC-20 standard currencies.
Activity: 34

acknowledge this. etherium is the sole coin i feel that will be next to bitcoin and will follow the bitcoins succes & achievements it is because etherium is an one of a kind or maybe which is packed with great and interesting feautres that is likely usefull online and become relevant to use in a real world environment. next i can think of is bitcoincash because their evident that this gold coin has some potential and infact this coin also beats up ethrium face to face and today it is competing to bitcoin right after it knocks and bumps down etherium's legacy. it also backed by real people and great designers thats why it can be easily be pump like bitcoin due to the popular that it gets directly from the general public.
Activity: 166
Merit: 11

I really think that Ethereum will always be next to bitcoin. As we all know, most ICOs use ethereum platform in their investment, and most cryptocurrencies are traded via bitcoin, fiat, or ethereum. Aside from bitcoin, ethereum is also held by people because of it's potential and profitability in the long-run.
Activity: 560
Merit: 121
I believe it will be ethreum. During this past months when bitcoin price has gone down dramatically since it has surfed to 20k$, ethereum has not left us. Even did the opposite. Ethereum price got better even bitcoin price declined and besides ethereum also an altcoin used widely.
Activity: 210
For me, I am rooting for Ethereum, I only invest in to Crypto, Bitcoin and Ethereum due to its fast growing value and the profits I can gain from them. So I think second to Bitcoin it is Ethereum that can be the next thing, it has very good potential and if we invest on it now, it is going to be like Bitcoin when it started back then. It's going to be a worthy investment.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
I think ethereum has a very good potential and is next to bitcoin.It is also getting very popular like bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
There's still none that can beat the existence of Ethereum at present, as the coin growth is really stable and a lot of new projects are using it because of its fast transaction compared to Bitcoin. But I've heard about a new blockchain that has already developed that able to compete for those two.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

For me Ethereum is the next coin to bitcoin because its fast increasing in its price and value and there are many altcoins now that are ERC20 token and based on ETH. ETH also has fast processing compare to bitcoin. There are lots of advantages to ETH for now and I hope it will be the same in the future.
Activity: 434
I think I see ethereum replacing the throne on the first spot but not because it is the next bitcoin but people will accept it and they know it's just temporary. I believe that the new bitcoin does not still exist yet.
Pages:
Jump to: