Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin do you HOLD in 2018? - page 10. (Read 185162 times)

Activity: 619
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 03:55:24 AM
Hi,
I created this topic to probe: What coin do you HOLD in 2018?
HOLD from early 2018 to end of 2018.
I HOLD: BTG, ETH and BNB (Each coin about 3k USD), i hope it will be up to 9k each coin ^^

Depends on what price you bought them.
On some coins, you could already do x2. So the planned 9k is more than real.
I think when everything returns to normal, the price of BTG will be at least $ 200, and this is x4.
I would recommend to hold the Cardano. see the progress that continues to occur in Cardano would be very able to experience increased that much better again and able to generate larger profits. so I recommend it
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 03:52:00 AM
From the big players i hold
Xmr- btc- ADA
and i hold some recent projects
Like privcy and zelcash in the hope that someday i Will
Turn bilionaire. I have others coins Also but its on small
Number and its not for hold.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
September 17, 2018, 03:47:05 AM
It is possible that ETH can reach the price you expect, but it seems that you cannot meet this year. These figures are seen from the current low ETH prices, which requires a very long process and also not easy. Like NEO and EOS which are now starting to creep actively, so they are able to have greater opportunities to control altcoins and become kings of altcoins. No matter how good altcoin to hold now, the results will still not continue, so you have to be able to stay longer here.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 03:27:27 AM
Couple of basic coins: Ethereum, Ripple.  And coins of projects, which zavershilas ICO and await the release of your product. Then their coins will grow strongly in price.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
September 17, 2018, 03:19:21 AM
Personally, I keep Ethereum because it is a promising platform and at the moment they have no competitors.

Ahm, what I hodl now is ethereum and bitcoin, I hodl bitcoin for a long time, and then ethereum was introduce and what i observe on ethereum, its like an old bitcoin so i hodl ethereum. I have two coins now, Ethereum and Bitcoin.
Activity: 32
September 17, 2018, 03:19:15 AM
The market is volatile, most of the coin is at low prices. I think right now should hold ETH and NEO. This is a good time to invest in long-term coin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
September 17, 2018, 03:16:48 AM
Personally, I keep Ethereum because it is a promising platform and at the moment they have no competitors.
Activity: 343
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 03:15:39 AM
The coins we should keep in 2018 are NEO, ADA, ETH, CMT. I think the Altcoins on coinmarketcap are the safest and most potential. And from now until the end of the year they will rise.
Activity: 42
September 17, 2018, 03:14:58 AM
I am holding the ETH and RIPPLE coils, I expect that by the end of the year the market will grow back and bring in high profits for me.
Activity: 154
September 17, 2018, 03:12:00 AM
My main coins I hold are bitcoin and Ethereum, which I have invested 60% of my savings in. And the remaining 40% I distributed among the promising crypto-currencies . I think this is the right strategy for long-term investments.
Activity: 44
September 17, 2018, 03:06:45 AM
I bought Ethereum and act, act in 2018, and bought it under the recommendation of a friend. I bought Ethereum because I have been paying attention to him for a long time. According to my understanding, I think Ethereum is very valuable for investment. Although the current encryption market is at a low point, I believe that patiently waiting will definitely yield huge profits.
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
September 17, 2018, 12:40:07 AM
I have been holding bitcoin and i think it is safer to hold bitcoin in the market that has been consistently bearish for the last six, seven months!  Bitcoin is relatively stable and determine the pace and the profit made in many other coin. Bitcoin is the key to safety and cryptocurrency success!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
September 17, 2018, 12:33:49 AM
I am mainly holding Pundi X, because of mass adoption strategies it has, a real product and it is also going to make its own blockchain as well, so all its operations will be in-house once it moves away from the Ethereum platform. I won little bags of ONT, VET, and ADA, wish I had a couple of privacy coins as well but I don't have any spare money right now. When I trade a little Pundi X for profits, I try to buy more coins with that. I had a lot in January but the value of my bags went down so much and many bounties that I did jobs for were scams, so earning has been really tight last few months and not enough to live on, so had to take form my bags to survive. I hope the bull run comes before I end up with nothing left lol.
Activity: 223
FIRST SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
September 17, 2018, 12:28:10 AM
Hi,
I created this topic to probe: What coin do you HOLD in 2018?
HOLD from early 2018 to end of 2018.
I HOLD: BTG, ETH and BNB (Each coin about 3k USD), i hope it will be up to 9k each coin ^^

BNB $ rate is still the same as 2018 Jan, but BTG and ETH dumped badly.

ETH 1400$ to 200$
BTG 250$ to 20$

will see how it goes in next few months, but I don't think both ETH and BTC break last time ATH very soon. So you may need to hold those tokens for another year or two for gain some profits.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 04:34:13 PM
During 2018 I did not have any coins because in early 2018 I sold all the coins I had because the price of most coins was fantastic at the beginning of this year and if you saved coins you might need a little longer to be able to sell them
Activity: 155
September 16, 2018, 04:27:40 PM
This year I keep Ethereum, of course it sank well , and I think it makes no sense to sell will need to buy more

Yes, the same thing I did. I still hold ethereum until now. Even though the price dropped, and suffered a lot of losses, but I still believe ethereum will be able to get back up at the end of the year.
Activity: 616
September 16, 2018, 04:19:14 PM
I think it would be safer for me to hold coins like BTC or ETH because bad market conditions would be very risky if you hold a coin that is still unstable. but if you have strong courage, then you can hold a new coin that has good potential because usually new coins can experience a very high increase even if only for a moment.
Activity: 210
September 16, 2018, 03:41:22 PM
As for me am holding ETH, NEO, BNB, ONT . I have little ETH too as long term although most times I trade with with.  Wink
copper member
Activity: 560
September 16, 2018, 03:37:21 PM
For now I don't hold any coin cause I'm only take a small till mid profit
I'm not the type of long holder cause for me it's too risky and I don't think I can take the risk
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Decentralized global logistics platform
September 16, 2018, 03:26:03 PM
I keep a coin of projects related to cloud computing, optimizing the performance of existing blockchains, and coins of the gambling industry. Also, it is necessary for my portfolio to enhance the Monero mass.
Pages:
Jump to: