Pages:
Author

Topic: what coin is the most suitable to mine with a GPU ? - page 2. (Read 3537 times)

Activity: 445
Merit: 255
i don't have detail but it maybe a AMD 55xx HD with 2gb vram i used it to gaming
A slow card with a lot of ram is good for mining ultracoin (using yacminer).
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Do take look at new coin launches and you can instamine coins while difficulty is low .
Activity: 644
i don't have detail but it maybe a AMD 55xx HD with 2gb vram i used it to gaming

That's a pretty old card, it will not reward you anything big in comparison to electricity (and headache Tongue) costs, so be prepared for that.
Anyways, I'll reply with a quote ^^"

Any x11 algo coin like darkcoin is good for GPU mining. But its currently not profitable Sad

I'm a cuda-fanboy, don't have any AMDs at all, but afaik X11 (and sometimes X13) will be the most profitable for AMD miners Wink Look for the Wolf0 kernel, it will give you better rates IIRC.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Activity: 644
i just want to enjoy mining some coins to get money don't care about other things

That's the spirit Wink Anyways, what GPU do you have?
i just want to enjoy mining some coins to get money don't care about other things
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
GPU mining is dead. Don't even bother.

On the other hand, let me know if you want to buy my GPUs.  Wink
Activity: 481
Merit: 250
Any x11 algo coin like darkcoin is good for GPU mining. But its currently not profitable Sad
i mined some coin like dash,bytecoin but it can only be mine by CPU can u help me to find coins like those but mine by GPU ?
Pages:
Jump to: