Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin or token did you invest in the most ? - page 2. (Read 763 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
What coin or token did you invest in the most ?

I am receiving newsletter email for bitconnect altcoins team every week. I have examine that coin and noticed its value now touches more than 110$ for one bitconnect coin.
To invest on tokens, I would suggest to invest on Dentacoin or Waves which increase much faster than other altcoins in recent days.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Here you can see my biggest bags, sorted from big to small:

• BTC
  • WAVES
  • GBYTE
  • LISK
  • MODUM
  • IOTA
  • UBIQ
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
It is for sure bitcoin. I keep returning to bitcoin even if I profit from other coins. I try to bring real world wage money as well. Bitcoin is for sure. Second is ethereum.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip

Well, I only invest to coins that have good background with respectable devs and should be active to communicate to its investors and community. If I remembered it correctly, I invested heavily on Waves last year. I participated in their signature bounty, bought some of their coins in the ICO phase and bought more when people dumped it hard post ICO. I gained so much from that coin and still holding some more because I see more upside potential to it in the coming months.

As of the moment, I'm gathering some of my money to invest it to Enjin (see my signature?  Grin). I'm a gamer myself and my thoughts on what a coin for games should be aligns with what Enjin is trying to bring into the table. Fundamentally, this coin will be big in the future.
Activity: 461
Merit: 112

Bitcoin is always most reliable coin, every investors must put some bitcoin on the side. Also, I am very hopeful of the future of the waves.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
i like Ark
but i think this coin have a great dev and gain value very fast
with low supply and new exchanges coming . to the moon!
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum-dark/
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: