Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin will trigger the next cryptocurrency explosion IF it is not bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 494 times)

copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
I just read that the next cryptocurrency explosion will not be triggered by bitcoin price surge but another. What do you think it will be and why? I also want to know why it won't be bitcoin since from the very beginning I am a follower and believer of bitcoin.

Almost every cryptocurrency is pegged to Bitcoin and as such, they're all dependent on BTC for a bull run to be triggered. We've seen some price surges with XRP causing it to temporarily replace ETH in no.2 spot and how it was not enough to trigger an explosion in the market,  it therefore goes to show that not one single altcoin can trigger massive price surge in the space, except BTC
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
all through history every single altcoin pumping season (not single altcoin pumps that happen every day but a all around all altcoin pumps) have been started when bitcoin price had a huge rise.

these pumps happen because when bitcoin rises it attracts a lot of newbie investors who idiotically invest in altcoins too to make profit in something they think can grow as big as bitcoin. that is why these pumping seasons exist in first place.
Activity: 392
Merit: 66
I second this opinion. No other coin can take over bitcoin. This is as if you ask what other search engine will overtake google. There is no other search engine that can do that. Google will lead in the future the same way it has been leading in the past. The only peculiar thing with regard to bitcoin is this: bitcoin did it first and will remain first. Not often does it happen that the first solution is the best solution. But with bitcoin it did.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
Only Bitcoin will trigger the explosion of the cryptocurrency market. Altcoins are dependant of Bitcoin and are waiting on Bitcoin price.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
I just read that the next cryptocurrency explosion will not be triggered by bitcoin price surge but another. What do you think it will be and why? I also want to know why it won't be bitcoin since from the very beginning I am a follower and believer of bitcoin.

The whole movement of the cryptocurrency market has been pegged to how Bitcoin is moving and this has been true for the past many years as many coins could not be able to detach themselves from Bitcoin and if there will a good coin that is exploding it may not be affecting Bitcoin at all. All of these things are just ideas, speculations, projections, imaginations and even hallucinations to say the least but all of these talks are just adding more excitement to the table. There are now many expecting that we are on the verge of a bull run...this is not a question of IF but of WHEN.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
Pages:
Jump to: