Pages:
Author

Topic: What coins are good on investing right now? - page 3. (Read 1392 times)

Activity: 228
Merit: 10
If you want to invest in cryptocurrency market so at first, you need to knowledge about altcoin then invest. Waves, Ripple, Neo, xvg is a very good coin to investment so you can check this coin price and must check market history then you can invest in this coin. There are too many good coins in this online market but you need to check, before invest because too many coin going to scam so before invest, check coin history and coin platform.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
In accordance to the common situation on the cryptocurrency market in the real time we ca see that the market has started to restor but some of its elements have problems with increasing, Eth is a good example for this fact.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
BX.BET a powerful and potential project. The project was highly appreciated by many investors. I advise everyone to follow this project because of its strong development with a lot of experienced team. Sure BX.BET will succeed after ICO.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
For me the market tactics is buy when the value of the coins or investment in the market is in the low state to be affordable to your budget and sell it when it changes in the high value to be profitable.
Activity: 406
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
I think the current price of ETH and RIPPLE are at a lower price. If you are willing to hold it for a long time, you can choose to buy ETH or RIPPLE. They are very popular mainstream coins.
Activity: 41
This is the best time to invest because prices of all major coins are low and they will definetely increase and you will get good profit. I suggest you to choose below coins as these are the bestest and most promising coins I have ever seen.
BTC
ETH
RIPPLE
NEO.
copper member
Activity: 109
I'm sure you'd be confused with all the suggestions already by now. Lol. Well for me, i usually invest in top coins because i know no matter the dip, they'll still be there. Then I look for ICOs with unique use cases and active developers to invest the balance in. Works.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
for now it seems hard to know which coins are right for us to invest, because at this time trading in the crypto world is currently very difficult there are not many more developments in the crypto world.

Activity: 658
Merit: 106
personally i will choose bitcoin as my main investment.since it down to $6000, i've add my bitcoin stock and hold it for couple months later..much expert said that it will hit new record at december 2018.
Activity: 102
If you want a short time investment i offer you ethereum. Eth is good for a short term wherein it really dominates the market will rise. If you planned to invest right now, buy more eth while the price has too low for now and wait just a week maybe you could get great profits.
Activity: 179
As of now bitcoin is the best for me. I used to invest bitcoin for a long period time cause the price of this coin has unstable maybe goes up and down. One thing i am sure of bitcoin would gave me great profits soon.
Merit: 11
In my opinion at the moment neo, eth, stellar look very good ... Now it's very difficult to assess as the market is in a strong drawdown
Activity: 211
According to me Ethereum, Neo, Ripple, sonm, Pundix and litecoin are now the best option for investment..These coin will give you very good return for your investment in the future..
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
I think, now it makes sense to invest in Ethereum, because in October there will be a hard fork Constantinople and after solving most of the technical problems, the price of ETH will rise above $1000.
Merit: 11
If I had money then I would buy ada, neo, eth and maybe odem else .. Odem at this moment looks very promising
Activity: 395
All i  would say is to first study the crypto currency market which will give every one a general idea of crypto currency and which are the top rated and potential crypto currencies in the crypto kingdom and it also gives ideas on the advantages of investing in the crypto currency network. Bitcoins is expensive but has good potential in the crypto currency market as it is the very first crypto currency in the world of cryptos, then followed by Ethereum, NEO, Ripple, and the first 50 crypto currencies in the crypto currency list.
Activity: 490
if you want to invest and hold coins for long time then i recommend invest in bitcoin,ethereum, neo, and waves coins, or take a look top 20 coins in coinmarketcap
Activity: 14
I think you will trust each other, let's get started, let's find out
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
i prefer to invest my coin at AI-based coin and DAO based coin,, i think this two things can be a massive adopted in near future
Activity: 280
I have been searching a lot this time and myself cant decide where to put my money on because there are a lot of altcoins out there and they offer different perks advantages i wanted to limit my choices so that i can decide properly and would not regret it.

Can you guys suggest some interesting coins that have great potential to become huge in the future let me know you thoughts.
I Prefer you to have bought these coins ripples, Dex, waves, nem. It is easy to use and it's given us a reliable and it is a stable coins.
buy ethereum and wait until the end of the year hopefully it can reach 1000 $ more per ethereum,
we all hope so, dont miss it your chance Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: